Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

CD - MONU KO APNA SAMMAN WAPAS PANA HOGA (Page 6)

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

2. indu...really guys i am more disgusted with indu than ridzie...ridzie is noone...she can do the worst with mohan because mohan has no feelings for her...but indu...isnt she his mother...but still she believes every word of ridzie and accuses mohan of spoiling "bechari" ridzie's life...and calling megha vidhwa...i cannot believe a mother can call her living son's wife a vidhwa...how disgusting can she get...

Disgusting,,, I agree with you Manesha well said. I knew Indu is just ridiculous

Are, Ridz ki baat tho atleast samajh sakthe hai kyon ki wo phycho hai. Dimag se bemaar. Par Ye Indu, kaisi maa hai yaar, Apne beta ke pyar ko itna insult karthi hai aur wo bhi usi ke saamne.

Its really very bad to say Megha as Vidhwa when his own son married her. Kaisi Maa hai ye Indu..Chi chiAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina2010

2. indu...really guys i am more disgusted with indu than ridzie...ridzie is noone...she can do the worst with mohan because mohan has no feelings for her...but indu...isnt she his mother...but still she believes every word of ridzie and accuses mohan of spoiling "bechari" ridzie's life...and calling megha vidhwa...i cannot believe a mother can call her living son's wife a vidhwa...how disgusting can she get...

Disgusting,,, I agree with you Manesha well said. I knew Indu is just ridiculous

Are, Ridz ki baat tho atleast samajh sakthe hai kyon ki wo phycho hai. Dimag se bemaar. Par Ye Indu, kaisi maa hai yaar, Apne beta ke pyar ko itna insult karthi hai aur wo bhi usi ke saamne.

Its really very bad to say Megha as Vidhwa when his own son married her. Kaisi Maa hai ye Indu..Chi chiAngry

This is actually posted by Aditi not me Wink . 

Dee_76adoremevirgo

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dee_76

[QUOTE=manesha76]

Megha ko thoda waqt toh chahiye sab soke karne ke liye . Its so easy for us to criticise Megha . But bechari abhi tak Devil ke jhatke se bahar hi nahi nikali . So guys just wait for Megha's response . She will surely be with Mohan when he needs her the most . 

voh waqt ab hai saath dene ka, ghusse ke leye pori umar baki hai kar lena roz Mohan se Wink

I think everyone is getting unreasonable here . Megha ko sachai do din pehele pata chala hai how can everyone expect her to instantly say Monu ok abhi joh bhi hua sab chodo hum aage ki sochti hoon . Hum baad mein discuss karenge ki mein tumhari peheli patni hoon yah dusri patni . 

Wah wah how convenient for everyone to say this . Usko time bhi dene kel iye koi tayaar nahi . Great . Tell me one thing currently Megha ke alawa aur kaun hai Mohan ko support karne ke liye . Indu ne toh apne bete par vishwaas nahi kiya . But atleast everyone in this forum have that faith on Megha . Lekin sabko instant result chahiye like Maggi 2 minutes noodles . 

I am sorry but i disagree with everyone who say Megha tube-light hai .  I think yahan Monu is more tube light then Megha . Monu ko ka dimag kya ghaas charne gaya tha joh Riddhima ki baation mein aagaya . 

Saara raita Monu failaye aur usko saaf Megha kare wah yeh sahi hai . Agar aap sab log chahte hain ki Megha Monu ko help kare toh usko time toh dena hi padega . 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76shanu4sitammaadoremevirgo

Jonaki Senior Member
Jonaki
Jonaki

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

I think Riddhima will blackmail Mohan that if he doesn't stay with her she will tell Vyas pariwaar about their marriage . 
That's going to happen anyway (I mean Vyas parivaar knowing) and Mohan is in for some massive public humiliation along with Papa Vyas's chappals and Megha's "mei kuch nahi janti" speeches. But hopefully the humiliation will make him stronger and will give him the will to fight back. I actually hope he wins this battle without Megha's support because I want him to fight this alone, and then leave and let Megha do the running now. Why should Mohan always be the one to give her the support she needs, but when he needs her support, she conveniently forgets. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pujashaw053Dee_76manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jonaki

I think Riddhima will blackmail Mohan that if he doesn't stay with her she will tell Vyas pariwaar about their marriage . 
That's going to happen anyway (I mean Vyas parivaar knowing) and Mohan is in for some massive public humiliation along with Papa Vyas's chappals and Megha's "mei kuch nahi janti" speeches. But hopefully the humiliation will make him stronger and will give him the will to fight back. I actually hope he wins this battle without Megha's support because I want him to fight this alone, and then leave and let Megha do the running now. Why should Mohan always be the one to give her the support she needs, but when he needs her support, she conveniently forgets. 

Wow great Clap . Kya salah di hai tumne . Megha ko chode do . But mujhe yeh batao Megha ki galti kya hai ? Usne bola tha kya Mohan ko Riddhima se shaadi karne ke liye  Confused
Jonaki Senior Member
Jonaki
Jonaki

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jonaki

Wow great Clap . Kya salah di hai tumne . Megha ko chode do . But mujhe yeh batao Megha ki galti kya hai ? Usne bola tha kya Mohan ko Riddhima se shaadi karne ke liye  Confused
Agreed that Megha is the victim here. Not denying that at all. Mohan ne bhool kiya hai aur usiko bhugat na padega, ye zindagi ke niyam hai. Absolutely. Lekin, according to me, if this is Mohan's battle, let him fight alone. Waise hi Megha supporters are also saying her marriage is illegal, na? To let Megha show her love once the battle is over and Riddhima and the MR marriage is ended. Lets see how much love Megha actually has for Mohan when she is not being chased. Tab do you really think Megha will come forward and look for Mohan? I don't think so. She takes him for granted.   

Dee_76manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Jonaki , U have no logic from serial point of view . Its not about supporting Megha or Mohan . Its about the current situation . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

Jonaki Senior Member
Jonaki
Jonaki

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Jonaki , U have no logic from serial point of view . Its not about supporting Megha or Mohan . Its about the current situation . 
Fair enough. To each his own. I respect your opinion.

Dee_76manesha76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index