Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sitamma

even otherwise vyas parivar will know as mohan himself said...as riddima has come to stay there..wont renu find it out,esp since she knows about riddima and mohan knows that she knows about riddima.so mohan will not fall for that trick..

Agree with Sita... Mohan khud hi batayega Vyas family main ya sayad renu hi apna kaam karegi.. ek bade jhatke ke sath..
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i just hate indu, how can a mother be like that to her son...she is calling megha vidwa now also?...her son married magha even its legal or illegal...how can she be a vidwa now...and indu is believing everything what ridhima told her..and she is not beleiving mohan?...mohan always told truth to her..what a mother she is..

regarding ridhima...hate to talk abt her..but happy that her bakwas is going to end soon...even aag bhi bujne se pehle zyada jalta hai...its ok...ridz u do ur nautanki for 2 days and then go away...

loved megha for what she told renu...

MM conversation..hope megha could have believed him...why cant she believe mohan ...
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amrutha26

i just hate indu, how can a mother be like that to her son...she is calling megha vidwa now also?...her son married magha even its legal or illegal...how can she be a vidwa now...and indu is believing everything what ridhima told her..and she is not beleiving mohan?...mohan always told truth to her..what a mother she is..

regarding ridhima...hate to talk abt her..but happy that her bakwas is going to end soon...even aag bhi bujne se pehle zyada jalta hai...its ok...ridz u do ur nautanki for 2 days and then go away...

loved megha for what she told renu...

MM conversation..hope megha could have believed him...why cant she believe mohan ...

Megha toh tube light hai naa.. time lagega samajhne main...par jab wo khud Ridhima ka pagalpan dekhegi sab samjh jayegi... aur will stand by Mohan...Par Indu maa ko ek bada jhatka lagni chahiye..
Edited by -Deb- - 11 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sitamma

even otherwise vyas parivar will know as mohan himself said...as riddima has come to stay there..wont renu find it out,esp since she knows about riddima and mohan knows that she knows about riddima.so mohan will not fall for that trick..

Sita , I tell itni jaldi Vyas pariwaar ko nahi pata chalega . Riddhima blackmail karegi . Also agar sabko pata chal gaya toh Monu will go all out incase of Riddhima . So for now next will be for Riddhima . MM will surely come together but Monu will have to suffer a lot in hands of Riddhima . 

But once he gets Megha's support he will fight it out . 
amrutha26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Deb-

Megha toh tube light hai naa.. time lagega samajhne main...par jab wo khud Ridhima ka pagalpan dekhegi sab samjh jayegi... aur will stand by Mohan...Par Indu maa ko ek bada jhatka lagni chahiye..

sachi yaar...megha ko bhi hamesha jhatka ki zaroorath hoti hai hamesha...but how can she always forget everything mohan has done for her...ya but this time mohan ki galati hai...

i would love to see indu getting shocks from ridhima...ridhima is indu's selection..kidar se itna paagal ladki ko doonke laayi thi mohan ke liye...
76manesha thumbnail

Megha ko thoda waqt toh chahiye sab soke karne ke liye . Its so easy for us to criticise Megha . But bechari abhi tak Devil ke jhatke se bahar hi nahi nikali . So guys just wait for Megha's response . She will surely be with Mohan when he needs her the most . 
Dee_76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Megha ko hamesha 10,000 volt ke zhatke ke zarorat hoti hai.

But I really do not wanted Vyas family to know about Ridz as phir Renu jo tana maregi Megha ko that would be really bad or should I say worst one. 

Yeh toh maine phele hi kaha tha ki Ridz blackmail karegi Mohan ko yeh kehakar ki voh Vyas family ko batayegi to make Mohan stay with her. Now Mohan wont be able to stand the sight of Ridz and he should insult her but an apt insult would be this I posted it somehwere ki Megha ka saath mile ismein aur natak kare romance ka ðŸ˜† Ridz ke samne, only that can make Ridz blow up totally. Hmmm... vaise yeh asan hoga as Ridz ayi hai Mohan ke ghar aur Megha reh rahi hai apne kamre mein, ðŸ˜† I am laughing and writing this, Ridz khidki se dekhegi MM ko pass pass, ohh I soo want this to happen 😈 Megha ghussa tuk do philal ke leye baad mein phir se ho lena but ab zarori hai Ridz ko hamesha ke leye hatana.

Edited by Dee_76 - 11 years ago
Dee_76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=manesha76]

Megha ko thoda waqt toh chahiye sab soke karne ke liye . Its so easy for us to criticise Megha . But bechari abhi tak Devil ke jhatke se bahar hi nahi nikali . So guys just wait for Megha's response . She will surely be with Mohan when he needs her the most . 

voh waqt ab hai saath dene ka, ghusse ke leye pori umar baki hai kar lena roz Mohan se ðŸ˜‰
amrutha26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dee_76

Megha ko hamesha 10,000 volt ke zhatke ke zarorat hoti hai.

But I really do not wanted Vyas family to know about Ridz as phir Renu jo tana maregi Megha ko that would be really bad or should I say worst one. Yeh toh maine phele hi kaha tha ki Ridz blackmail karegi Mohan ko yeh kehakar ki voh Vyas family ko batayegi to make Mohan stay with her. Now Mohan wont be able to stand the sight of Ridz and he should insult her but an apt insult would be this I posted it somehwere ki Megha ka saath mile ismein aur natak kare romance ka ðŸ˜† Ridz ke samne, only that can make Ridz blow up totally. Hmmm... vaise yeh asan hoga as Ridz ayi hai Mohan ke ghar aur Megha reh rahi hai apne kamre mein, ðŸ˜† I am laughing and writing this, Ridz khidki se dekhegi MM ko pass pass, ohh I soo want this to happen 😈 Megha ghussa tuk do philal ke leye baad mein phir se ho lena but ab zarori hai Ridz ko hamesha ke leye hatana.

haan na..make ridz angry...angry  and more angry...and when she cross the limit ...she will become completely pagal and then usko mental hospital sent karenge...aur vaise uski story ka the end hoga...
76manesha thumbnail

A man who has never made a woman angry is a failure in life.

Anger is energy and strength you can use for powerful action.

Anger is energy and strength you can use for powerful action.
Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago