Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Arnav and Khushi equation... (Page 9)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spsharmila

Wonderful post Eveline Big smile...just what the forum needs at this moment Clap
The progression in Arnav-Khushi relationship is being shown in last few episodes with such subtlety..kudos to the writters Clap Clap

Smile...yes..the problem is...this forum is so self centered ...doesn't know what hit them..even if it is a 100 ton truck...forget the subtlety ...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairyspsharmila

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
awesome post Clap...hate the fans who bashes ipk & crew...it's a daily soap they can't show everything in one epi & show is not abt arshi even though we all like them alot story have to move on so others also should get their screen space...so please wait & watch...& also fans who don't like to watch please leave without bashing & spreading negativity in the forum...loyal fans always support ipk & the whole crew...IPK Rocks Arshi Rocks the whole crew Rocks Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairy

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Very well written and amazing points..

Their maturity has grown by leaps and bounds and the acceptance is simply fabulous.. It has taken us 334 episodes to get here and I have enjoyed it so much.. Cant wait for more events to unfold.. Lots more to come!!!

Thank you chica for such an insight!!

fizzyfairy

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi_4ever

Very well written and amazing points..

Their maturity has grown by leaps and bounds and the acceptance is simply fabulous.. It has taken us 334 episodes to get here and I have enjoyed it so much.. Cant wait for more events to unfold.. Lots more to come!!!

Thank you chica for such an insight!!
LOL...334 episodes huh?? never knew...u know they say... time flies when u are involved in something u absolutely enjoy..Wink..it was such a beautiful journey and honestly...for some its the journey that matters,...who cares about the destination...

chica...like that!!Embarrassed

fizzyfairyArHi_4ever

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Well said
last week i was thinking about taking a break from ipk.but these 2-3 episode brought my interest back in the show.The maturity & the progress that cvs are showing in arhi relationship is something for what i can tolerate any crap

fizzyfairy

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

HEAR! HEAR! very well put, this is a couple that totaly trust and accept each other for what he or she is.  Khushi made an effort by putting her case forward for Anjali's sake. its in her nature to  hope to see good in others. this is the Khushi that gave a man like ASR the chance for true love. forgiving him without his asking. but she loves him and knows him.

Arnav is made of steardy stuff, his judgement does not waiver easily, and he knows the heart of an evil man, a man who he sees as a threat to the two women he loves the most in the world, His Di and Khushi. though  they may not see the same.

but Arnavs love for Khushi didnot lessen, nor did Khushi love for Arnav.  there was no accusing or arguing.  besides Khushi has put her fate in Arnav that he will make everything right. and she will stand by him.  and that is what i love about this couple.  that despite her nieveness and his hardheadedness they are perfect  together.
i gotta go...but had to respond to ur response..LOL...loved it...yes...she is what she is...and thats what he loves about her...lets not forget that if Khushi was not this big hearted and ready to believe in second chances...Arnav would not have lasted a day with her...

and Arnav hard headedness hides a heart of gold...a man who can go to any extent for the ones he loves...her trust in him is so sweet...so heart warming..her faith that he will put everything right...so beautiful...and the way he draws strength from this tiny frail creature is so amazing..she is his pillar of support...this dainty doll is and will be the power behind the mighty ASR...what an equation!!

fizzyfairysophee

Celebration Newbie
Celebration
Celebration

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Well said and written, I agree completely

fizzyfairy

chatterbug Senior Member
chatterbug
chatterbug