Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Arnav and Khushi equation... (Page 5)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sophee72

Another lovely post EvelineClap Keep 'em coming girl:) 
They've definitely come a long way. And yes thru the hotch potch the CVs have created with the multiple tracks running at the moment, their growth has been shown beautifully. Even if they come for five minutes, the growth we've seen in the last ten days has made up for the time it took them to get here. Today's episode again fortified it. Her reassuring him that he'll set everything right, restored the faith in her man. And the subtle change in his pitch when he asks her if she understood why he could never trust Shyam spoke volumes. The simple"OK?" asked in a mellow tone reassured her that she indeed have a special place in his heart, second to none!!! Loved tonight's episode. So for now no complaints Wink

i think i am tunnel visioned in that aspect...i can focus on arhi solely...and take the rest calmly...maybe thats the reason i have enjoyed this show through the so called ups and downs...LOL

Honestly...i loved their journey...every part of it and i also admire the place the have carved for themselves now..it was so sweet to see arnav tone himself down and make sure he does not hurt her...and so interesting to watch the head strong khushi understand and trust his viewpoint...inspite of everything going wrong...these two have manged to sound so right...and thats what matters in the end...arnav and khushi

ipkknd37 Groupbie
ipkknd37
ipkknd37

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hi Eveline, this my 1st comment ever on your post. So first let me applaud you for your lovely and very mature post.  Clap And your posts that I have read have always been sensible.Star

I just wanna share by tuppence worth. Like many on this forum, I too cannae relate to Khushi's selflessness, but in this instance I can understand her stance. Yeah, most ppl on IF are fuming over the fact that in spite and despite of everything, how she could advocate for Shyam. What you said is so true about she forgiving the Devil himself. That IS the character sketch of Khushi. 

But even in reality, between a couple, when 1 is bursting with temper the other is usually the cool self. I mean that is how things are b/w husband & wife, isn't it? You cannae have to hot heads in a very hot situation. That would be disastrous and will have cascading effect on the surroundings/family...everything!

I think or believe, even if Khushi is not who she is, any smart woman will not add fuel to fire. Sometimes, there are circumstances in real life too wherein you have keep your feelings aside in order to help your loved one. And Khushi has already done this once before to save Arnav. And now it is the same, for it doesn't matter to her how she feels. Its all about how she can help Arnav. And that is definitely not by 'haan mein haan milana'. 

As you mentioned, at the end of their convo, Khushi gave in. I personally think, the reason she did that is, she too like Arnav, knows and believes that Shyam will not change. Some times you have to play devil's advocate not only to convince others of the reality but oneself too. So in effect, I like to think, Khushi has just proven to her self that she is not the only one but ASR also feels the same about Shyam. Distorted pov, i know, but yeah that's me Wink

But at the end of the day, for Khushi it is all about Arnav. If Di is happy, Arnav is happy. So she goes out of her way to help Di. Same goes for others as well. That is what most ppl here on IF (me included) sometimes forget the bottom line...for Khushi its Arnav.

PS: Sorry my tuppence worth became too long. So make it a pound Wink

Edited by ipkknd37 - 05 September 2012 at 1:40pm
Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
ur post is plain awesomeness….thanx…much much neededClap
sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Awww this was a beautiful post Eveline and a very needed one... 
ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
What a fab post..

Beautifully said. Star
We have really come a long wayBig smile
-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

]i prefer it this way...i like this phere baaki status...keeps the status exciting...Wink!!...single when convenient and married when not...Big smile

AGREE LOL We can change that to our own liking Tongue
ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Agreed yaar
sophee Goldie
sophee
sophee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by sophee72

Another lovely post EvelineClap Keep 'em coming girl:) 
They've definitely come a long way. And yes thru the hotch potch the CVs have created with the multiple tracks running at the moment, their growth has been shown beautifully. Even if they come for five minutes, the growth we've seen in the last ten days has made up for the time it took them to get here. Today's episode again fortified it. Her reassuring him that he'll set everything right, restored the faith in her man. And the subtle change in his pitch when he asks her if she understood why he could never trust Shyam spoke volumes. The simple"OK?" asked in a mellow tone reassured her that she indeed have a special place in his heart, second to none!!! Loved tonight's episode. So for now no complaints Wink

i think i am tunnel visioned in that aspect...i can focus on arhi solely...and take the rest calmly...maybe thats the reason i have enjoyed this show through the so called ups and downs...LOL

Honestly...i loved their journey...every part of it and i also admire the place the have carved for themselves now..it was so sweet to see arnav tone himself down and make sure he does not hurt her...and so interesting to watch the head strong khushi understand and trust his viewpoint...inspite of everything going wrong...these two have manged to sound so right...and thats what matters in the end...arnav and khushi

You are right...these two are all that matters:)

Go to top