Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Arnav and Khushi equation... (Page 2)

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
I agree, I watch this show for them and love how they are with each other. I do believe this forum is. Little too harsh at times. I read posts about how bad the episode was but I thought it was great..moving the story along. I have to admit I did fast forward a fre Shyam parts. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100

LaraHeer Senior Member
LaraHeer
LaraHeer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Nicely stated - loved your post!  Clap
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

I totally agree :| what a way to put it :| Got to applaud it. Even though we may keep cribbing about certain actors getting more screen space, but many have forgotten to see what is actually being showcased while this is going on. The same characters and story are bringing Arnav and Khushi's love story to a point where we've waited for it to come. I do not understand how we can not like the progression their bond and individual characters have made. Arnav a man who didn't want any support because he thought that would weaken him, now gains strength from the person he loves so much, his life partner Khushi. Khushi who feared Arnav now respects him and loves him more after he shared his pain probably making her realize how vulnerable he is from within even if he shows a hard exterior. 

Their characters are supposed to be poles apart, many a times go against the other but it is also about always crossing paths again and again. They may fight, may rift apart or have troubles to face in the future, but what is being established between them brick by brick, is through destiny and that is not changing, now or ever.
wow...awesome response...yes...as you say...we are so much concerned with the logistics of screen space that we just tend to overlook the fact...that arnav and khushi are now a couple..offcially...they are together...through thick and thin...and plan to remain so..and we have waited for this moment for so long...when they will weather the storms of life hand in hand...their growth and progression is amazing...the man is totally unrecognizable...and when we look back at ASR the man he is today...seems impossible...and Khushi...our sweet innocent homely...terrified of ASR khushi...is now his life partner...these two when married were far apart...and now when single are the closest to each other...what irony...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sopheeDoJin

AdorableTrouble IF-Dazzler
AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Beautifully put forth. Agree with every word. Haven't posted a word outside FFs on this forum. But here I had to. I knew there would be full on bashing but I wanted Atleast someone to point out the fact that FINALLY Arnav-Khushi relation is progressing, finally they're being open to each other. Not holding back anymore. Letting it all out, letting the other in. Thank you dear for making this post. Love you

jaya100

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Feels nice to read something positive after today's episode...Thumbs Up

DoJin

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I agree with each and every word. Its a beautiful post explaing the pure and mature realtionship of Arshi. Love the way they are.

jaya100

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
beautiful post!!!
well i completely agree about the mess these tracks have become but yes no one can ignore this growth ,they have become so easy nd comfertable with each other,not just physically but emotionally too, today how easily khushi said such a big thing to arnav ,about bringing shyam back ,knowing that how much angry nd rude was arnav with dadi regarding shyam she still felt no fear or hesitation to just said, i loveddd the after reaction of arnav after his own reaction,he spoke a little loud before then after that he became soft nd normal !it was such a beautiful improvement ! 
monday tuesday hospital scenes ,the way he opened his self to her nd cried on her shoulder like a baby ,i just cant get enough of the fact that now they have come so far with each other,now they know that they belong to each other!!! ahhh! Heart

Edited by ainimonaya - 05 September 2012 at 12:30pm

jaya100

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M-elek

OMG thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us
I absolutely loved your post
and I agree with you ,arnav and khushi are definitely progressing in their relation  ,they are became one 
yes...they are finally becoming one...sharing everything...their thoughts..feelings...musings..opinions..without any inhibitions...and that is what a true couple is all about...and i m glad there a few members left in this forum who think differently...Smile..thanks

Go to top