Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Arnav and Khushi equation... (Page 10)

Arhifan01 Senior Member
Arhifan01
Arhifan01

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Totally agree...well said ...i am glad you made this post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairy

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Eveline awesome postClapClap...do write regularly...really miss your sensible and positive posts when episodes and the forum gets me down...
Oh BTW...i'm stalking you...i mean your posts...on earlier episodes...i just started watching this show last month, still catching up on the earlier epis(forced marriage abt to happen) ... needed to read something positive about them ... so, hope you don't mindSmile

About Arnav Khushi equation...

They say trusting someone is a greater gift than loving them...
and today I saw their complete trust in each other, in both arnav and khushi.
Khushi tells him, assures him he'll make everything alright. After seeing him at his lowest in confidence...she still has complete faith in him...
Arnav  has no concrete proof against Shyam...just Khushi's word and his trust in its truth...he doesn't need any more proof than that after khushi almost died trying to save him...
Hopefully, Trust like that can overcome anything dadi, shyam or even the past throws at them.
Seeing their understanding and acceptance of each other today overwhelms me, when i remember how far they've both come...since that confrontation outside the dargah...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairyspsharmilaeveline

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by ArHi_4ever

Very well written and amazing points..

Their maturity has grown by leaps and bounds and the acceptance is simply fabulous.. It has taken us 334 episodes to get here and I have enjoyed it so much.. Cant wait for more events to unfold.. Lots more to come!!!

Thank you chica for such an insight!!
LOL...334 episodes huh?? never knew...u know they say... time flies when u are involved in something u absolutely enjoy..Wink..it was such a beautiful journey and honestly...for some its the journey that matters,...who cares about the destination...

chica...like that!!Embarrassed

Bilkul.. 334 episodes.. Its been awesome.. The show and making friends on IF from all over!!

I just loved ASR and Hitler Dadi's face off. I am glad that ASR does not sit on information and discloses it right away.. In front of everyone, he did pardah fash.. I am proud of him!!

And proud of ur posts, chica Wink.. I am Sanaa by the way.. How may I address you? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairy

noor123 Senior Member
noor123
noor123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Trying to get the guy who tried to kill your husband back in the husband's house is not my idea 'man and woman saying what's in their heart without fear' - any other man would have taken such a suggestion to mean something else. 

I haven't seen the episode nor am going to till the CVs come to their senses and change the track WITHOUT MAKING ALL CHARACTERS LOOSE THEIR CREDIBILITY ONCE AND FOR ALL- THEY STARTED WITH THE DUMBASS ANJALI AND THE WHOLE TRACK OF HER GOING BEHIND HER BROTHER'S BACK.

THEN IT WAS POOR ASR'S TURN, THE BENCHMARK OF THIS SERIAL WHO WAS SHOWN TO HAVE CREATED A MIRAGE OF ACCUSATIONS AGAINST HIS OWN FATHER OVER SOME MU HIS MOM HAD WITH DAD - SO ASR HAS NEVER BEEN RIGHT IN HIS LIFE!

THIRDLY, BY MAKING KH REQUEST ASR TO GET SHAYM BACK - NO WIFE ON PLANET EARTH WUD HAVE SUGGESTED SUCH A CRIMINAL BACK INTO HER AND HER HUSBAND'S LIFE - BUT TODAY KH DID.

I HOPE THIS SERIAL ENDS SOON - IT'S BETETR TO REMEMBER THE GOOD STUFF THAN SUCH CRAZY CHARACTER ASSASSINATIONS - ALL TO PROLONG A SERIAL.

WANNA BET HOW LOW THIS WEEK WILL BE IN TRPs???????????????? 
fizzyfairy Senior Member
fizzyfairy
fizzyfairy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
fantastic postClapClapClapClapClapClap
spaakid Groupbie
spaakid
spaakid

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Amazing thought.loved every bit of it.:-)
Upasana100 Newbie
Upasana100
Upasana100

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Brilliant post! It's kinda refreshing to see this kind of maturity in between the mostly nonsensical posts trying to beat the sh*t out of each episode daily. However, isn't it completely bizarre that these guys who can't seem to stand anything that is being currently shown manage not only regularly follow the same cr*p show every single day but also spend so much time talking about it as well. Makes me think that surely the show makers must be doing something right ..   Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005fizzyfairyNishitaraoeveline

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Well said dear...ClapClap Thumbs Up

Go to top