The Arnav and Khushi equation...

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Today should mark a mile stone in the arnav khushi love saga...for all those who wanted some progression in this love story...today just marked the long distance they have traveled in the journey of life...
Cant help but remembering the past...how they met...how they fought...the hatred...the misunderstandings...the attraction...the pain...the tears...the smiles...(none of us can ever forget them..can we?)...and think about how far they have walked on the path of love...
Today...was like graduation...while most of us are busy cribbing and complaining about the anjali screen space and khushi arnav less focus debacle...the cvs have actually shown the most progression in the last three episodes...on the contrary their love story has been unbelievably and subtly beautiful the last few days...
The way she supported him through one of the most difficult phases of his life...expected...but the way he sought that comfort...totally unexpected...the way she lend him her shoulder to cry on...expected... but the way he cried on her shoulder...unexpected to say the least...the way she openly said what was in her mind..is again so vintage khushi...but he baring his heart and soul...his still bleeding wounds...his scars and bruises...the final step of total trust from a man who wont even trust himself...ASR..finally showed how he had accepted Khushi as an undeniable part of his existence.
And the very next day..when we were all busy bashing certain favorite characters...through subtle gestures..came out one singular fact...she is the only one he listens to...even in his blind fury ...the only one who can control his boiling temper...and again the only one he trusts with his most treasured possession...his di...the only one he knows will stand by him..unconditionally...
Today...their equation had me spellbound...i did follow this forum's prophecies of doom...and was waiting with eyes shut...for them to fight...argue...hurt each other...but it never came...what i saw was unique...
While a vast majority saw a stupid...saintly...better than God..idiotic..immature Khushi...what was shown was a man and woman..who can say what they feel and think without fear..they share everything...their hearts and their minds...and that too without fear of being misunderstood or judged...she has always been a sweetheart...you my call her an emotional idiotic fool...but that is my Khushi...and now he knows that...he knows his woman...and although she might be wrong..he respects the quality of seeing good in others ...that he lacks...she wanted to forgive the devil himself...he had other views...did they fight?..argue?...nope on the contrary ..this conversation ended up showing their maturity , their mutual regard for each other...their respect and trust...yes they differ and they always will...coz she is all heart and he is all brain...but they both love that very same thing...and love is not about changing the other...or also not about losing your identity...its about acceptance...and now they have accepted it...and are learning to make a life together...he stood firm...and she fearless...he did not agree...but his love or respect did not waver...and she gave in...but was not defeated...
Love stories are not always romance...hot physical proximity...they are two beings coming together by fate...but learning to live together by efforts...
Cvs once again..thanks for a unique couple...!!
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
..i knew this post was not going to be well received...but didn't know i was so off the mark😆
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree :| what a way to put it :| Got to applaud it. Even though we may keep cribbing about certain actors getting more screen space, but many have forgotten to see what is actually being showcased while this is going on. The same characters and story are bringing Arnav and Khushi's love story to a point where we've waited for it to come. I do not understand how we can not like the progression their bond and individual characters have made. Arnav a man who didn't want any support because he thought that would weaken him, now gains strength from the person he loves so much, his life partner Khushi. Khushi who feared Arnav now respects him and loves him more after he shared his pain probably making her realize how vulnerable he is from within even if he shows a hard exterior. 

Their characters are supposed to be poles apart, many a times go against the other but it is also about always crossing paths again and again. They may fight, may rift apart or have troubles to face in the future, but what is being established between them brick by brick, is through destiny and that is not changing, now or ever.
indian11 thumbnail
I don't usually reply to all the post, but I agree with you on this.
They have come a long way.
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post...well written😊
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian11

I don't usually reply to all the post, but I agree with you on this.
They have come a long way.

hey..nowadays i hardly write...so know exactly how u feel...but m glad u responded to this one..thanks😊
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_86

Nice post...well written😊

thanks..priya..i have read some of yours too...like the one you made today...loved it 😊
FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us
I absolutely loved your post
and I agree with you ,arnav and khushi are definitely progressing in their relation  ,they are became one 
McNinja thumbnail
I agree, I watch this show for them and love how they are with each other. I do believe this forum is. Little too harsh at times. I read posts about how bad the episode was but I thought it was great..moving the story along. I have to admit I did fast forward a fre Shyam parts. 
LaraHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nicely stated - loved your post!  👏