•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Ever got stuck in a car that does not move? Feel the frustration. Right now, CVs have subjected us to exactly this kind of frustration.

Every day 20 mins is wasted on:

1. Anjali behaving like a child and stuck on Shyam. Nobody tells the right thing so we're stuck on the same situation.

2. Ever powerful Shyam. Can get into the house even with heavy security. All his plans get successful and he always manages to nix any opposition to him.

3. Dadi-Arnav argument. This has become a laugh-riot because Arnav keeps repeating the same thing again and again and Dadi also keeps repeating the same thing again and again. One wonders what's the point of this argument at all. If Arnav loses then he shouts and Dadi keeps itching him with her constant reminders, "Anjali is Shyam's wife". Yes Dadi we all know that. And Arnav has no tact in giving her the right answers. He should have said, he tried to get engaged to Khushi and there is evidence to prove it.

4. Now Khushi has joined by rooting in for Shyam. Very good. So when he will find her alone, he will go and talk to her and then make Arnav not only jealous but suspicious on Khushi, so when she will explain her point he will not believe her and another 6-months gone in the same rigmarole.

5. Garima's penchant for hiding. God knows how many more months we will have to bear this imbecility! She was so happy hearing "tomorrow", but the woman just doesn't get that tomorrow will come. Or the CVs don't?

6. Whatever Arshi re-marriage track moved forward is now all in the dumps, all that mehendi laga ke rakhna is in the flashback.

The story earlier was dragging, now, not only is it stuck, but it is on the path of back-tracking.

I am getting madder and madder thinking as to why did I get into this mess of falling in love with this show.
There is a frustration thread somewhere in the stickys, please vent ur frustrations there😊.
I will think of that next time. If this is an eye sore for you then just disregard it, please.
Well expressed. This week going to be dark and gloomy .  I do like Daljeet as an actress, and she seemed so likeable offscreen. However, Cvs seem to focus too much on her weak character, which can be tiresome.  Are there any other plot besides Shyam?  It is the same old formula, and it is getting repetitive.
Originally posted by seena007

Well expressed. This week going to be dark and gloomy .  I do like Daljeet as an actress, and she seemed so likeable offscreen. However, Cvs seem to focus too much on her weak character, which can be tiresome.  Are there any other plot besides Shyam?  It is the same old formula, and it is getting repetitive.

Thank you for being able to pick up the loose threads of the current situation.
Originally posted by rightknell11

Thank you for being able to pick up the loose threads of the current situation.

No seriously Shyam Shyam Shyam sick and tired of this Fiasco.Story line is stuck with this guy.