India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I loved it today...

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Well as far as I m concerned, I just loved today's episode and yes my humble thanks to barun, Mr. ASR. Man today he was back with a bang, the way he told off his dadi, "where were u wen we needed u d most, I hav handled things uptill now, and I can manage in future as well. So u just f**k off to d bloody ashram of urs." Man he was smoking hot. I just wanted to grab him nd kiss him but had to content myself wid throwing flying kisses at him. And then his rage towards dadi was at some level also becoz he knew she pointed indirectly towars khushi. And was he smart, d way he picked on his dadi's slight slip and caught her lie...freaking awesome.

Yes yes I know, d forum is calling khushi dumb and everything and I m wid u, but plz don't criticize d writers, as if all was perfect d story would come 2 an end and i hope d show goes on fr atleast 1000 episodes. waise bhi i think khushi had her turn of clening ASR's mess, now its her turn to create d mess nd ASR's to clean it. Waise thankfully she backed out. And shyam has to return, we all know that, i think d cv's wanted 2 show that khushi is still very vulnerable and our hero will hav to protect her nd his di... hmmm i smell fun ahead and there is no fun widout friction, right??????
Finally 2 other things I loved d most besides barun was tat we saw a glimpse of d entire family standing against shyam and surely doing so, thus even if he is back the fight would be an interesting one. 

And lastly my fav scene frm 2days episode, Arnav trying 2 crush d glass in his hand only to be stopped by his woman's soft touch. Its always been like this, be it wen he beating d goons or punching shyam, only khushi has d power to hold him, to stop him, to control him. its like he has handed over his reins to her like a good lover.

Well so I loved it, what about u guys???????????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suri2610flowergardenavyarimadevsumrushshri

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
even i loved it minus poojali drama

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srija.singh04

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I loved arnav completely today... ASR u rocked it

srija.singh04

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Khushi was in character...thinking always others before herself. So for me nothg to criticize.

The calming of ASR is my fav too but highpoint is Dadi and ASR argument.

srija.singh04

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top