Joined: 31 July 2012
What IPKKND characters say?
I am a true follower of IPKKND since its beginning, saw all episodes and believe that the team of IPKKND has achieved whatever they wanted to convey through this show (though with some loopholes, that I think can be avoided if minute details would have been taken care). But of course, with its team's efforts including lead pair, other artists, creative team and the directors it has succeeded to promote:
1. Positive thinking, as there is a saying that "A positive thinker or an Optimist always see a chance to survive in a difficult situation". This has been narrated through Khushi's character.
2. Self determination and 'If there is will, there is way' has been shown through Arnav's character.
3. 'How to live life by enjoying small things or make it lively' is shown through Khushi's and NK's characters.
4. And how to be a man of 'Principles', fair in your deals, present mindedness, keep your eyes and ear open to any untoward situation has been shown through Arnav's character.
5. Nani's character is the most adept able character that keeps its values intake but is quite flexible to move with the time and understands demands of the new generation.
6. Dadi's character is though, until now is the most stubborn one, but let's see how it develops through.
7. Shaam is the extreme of evils.
8. Angali is the most vulnerable character who is more dependable on her loved ones, just believes on everything that had been said or felt, but I feel that when she start judging things by herself then she'll become more strong, not to be manipulated by anyone including her husband.
9. Payal's character needs to be rewritten as lot of situations can be handled through this character.
10. And same is with the Akash's character.
So far everything is going well, just make your screenplays little stronger, put some new approach in the handling of situations, take care of minute details of set, dressing, characters and IPKKND will be rock on again.
APPLAUSE for IPKKND team
Yes, three cheers for IPKKND team as their lead characters and good direction have made the show so lively that many writers have been motivated and 'good pieces of creativity' can be seen on various forums. So, IPKKND team, just keep the magic up.
Author: AajKuchMatBolna Replies: 3 Views: 1222
|AajKuchMatBolna||3||1222||16 June 2012 at 6:58pm by Sumuki|
Dear Diary...[~by Anjali~] Short Story [page 16]
Author: .hea. Replies: 138 Views: 20570
|.hea.||138||20570||15 December 2011 at 7:24am by RiyaDutta|
Dear CVs, need some changes in Khushi's character
Author: Exceptional Replies: 2 Views: 1132
|Exceptional||2||1132||02 December 2011 at 10:01am by _TheJoker-|
Dear Writers: I am bugged
Author: arnavforever Replies: 15 Views: 2216
|arnavforever||15||2216||30 November 2011 at 4:46am by Kamalika..|
REALLY CVs :@ REALLY :@
Author: .Manal. Replies: 20 Views: 3626
|.Manal.||20||3626||01 November 2011 at 1:52am by gunayaar|
#HBDSanaya: These can be tailor-made for the versatile actress..
The director of renowned shows like Geet Hui Sabse Parai, Qubool Hai ...
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :