Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paridhi7250 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was okay... One shouldn't expect him to like magically leave behind his temper issues...
Besides if you noticed in the latter part of the scene he did calm down...
And frankly I think any person who is like ASR his/her reaction would've been that way...

I'm not saying that it was the right because Khushi mein sense laana tha... I just mean that it was expected...

Besides Khushi did disappoint me yesterday... I was SO sure that the spoiler pic was not about this but... *clicks tongue* 
I can't believe CVs did that...
lsage thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's the way he talks and thats the we love him...that's how people argue ๐Ÿ˜‰

Actually he was sort of hot towards the end when he looked into her eyes and said "okay?"

jodhaaakbar thumbnail
nah arnav was right to talk like that to her i mean after all that shyam's done especially to khushi i mean he tried to kill arnav for god's sake khushi's husband! what kind of wife would like to have a man in the house who tried to cause harm to her husband! also arnav wasn't rude he just said it how it was he could've really lashed out at khushi but he didn't, but he did need to use that tone with her so that she'd get a grip of herself and remember that shyam can't be trusted! i'm so glad khushi didn't push it and she just accepted it varna arnav firse asr banjata
siddharsh thumbnail
He talked to her in the best possible way dear, it is Khushi who was not proper by asking Shyam to give another chance...!
..-Milsha-.. thumbnail
Networker 3 Thumbnail
I think its a bit awkward to ask him to bring Shyam back! He knows that Shyam lusts on her so how can she request? 

-Dreamer- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Black_Paradize

totally agree with u except for the thing tht CVs are ruining khushi's charachter...its not a charachter ruin...infact its too much in charachter..it only shows how soft hearted and clean hearted she is...

i understand u...and shez really softheartned!!!but she exactly know's what kinda person he iz!!!!!nobody can change like that just for his unwanted kid(khushi knew she dosn't luvs anjali and so does not their baby)how can sumone change in few dayz from that creep????

-Dreamer- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

lUV YEW damn it for this๐Ÿ˜ˆ

i lub ju tooo...damnit!!!!!for luving it!!!!๐Ÿ˜ˆEVIL BEHANA!!!!...
sprinkle2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mohit4601

Really u made my day ... I m still laughing ... IS DADI ASR's love ... Ha ha ha ... ROFL ... U mean we have to argue dat asr was wrong to dadi ..., i m jst saying of talking to his love ... STILL ROFL

Oh wtevr, i just needed a good example..
She is his elder.. But wtevr..
Who evr would have talked like that..he would have said the same thing...
No need to over react...
His sisters miscarriage just happened? What do you think? He would be chilling & relaxing?