Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Arnav used exactly the tone that was required i actually thought he would react much worse than that considering what khushi was suggesting was just mindless i want him to kick off! She needs not to be so gullible! 
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: momma1128

About the show - I don't go around insulting members

ahh then sorry for misunderstanding u ... Actually bcoz of continuous disagree's i thought u too ... Sorry ... Anyways ... And u noticed we get to see asr brain presence after a long time
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Originally posted by: jagrutid

<font color="#660099">Arnav used exactly the tone that was required i actually thought he would react much worse than that considering what khushi was suggesting was just mindless i want him to kick off! She needs not to be so gullible!</font>

plzzz ... Donno say that at least ...
dami6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He was not rude to khushi, that his hatred towards shyam . But the scene i enjoyed the most is ASR and Dadi arguing. Also felt bad when they took the cradle away. It was so touching...
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: laksanu

thanks god he talked to her like that..khushi was about to join the dumb women gang...may be she is also staying too close to poojali these days..

JUST ONE ADVICE TO KHUSHI

DEAR DUMBNEES IS CONTAGIOUS ESP IN THE RAIZADA HOUSE..SO STAY AWAY FROM POOJALI😳

I second the above advice. Khushi stay away from Poojali...insanity spreads.😉
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mohit4601

ahh then sorry for misunderstanding u ... Actually bcoz of continuous disagree's i thought u too ... Sorry ... Anyways ... And u noticed we get to see asr brain presence after a long time

Actually, I do disagree with  you.  I found absolutely nothing wrong with what he said or how he said it.  Which is why I said, what came out of Kh's mouth today was not right and dumb.  She should have known better and ASR was absolutely correct in the manner in which he spoke to her...particularly AFTER he has been saying the same thing since entering the house from the hospital.  Shyam's 2 minutes of glycerine won over Khushi - the woman Shyam tried to kill after saying he loves her.

And yes, he got some of his brains back today.  But they will be written out by the CVs tomorrow, because they have to keep Shyam.
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arnav was ASR today because he met Shyam in Hospital, and gm truth is also out+ that face off😉😡
I am actually glad that ASR is back because I hate when he cries spe for Anjlai🤢
Honestly, Khushi was wrong today! he wasn't wrong, but Khushi was being too kind heart😡 she forgot that it's Shyam she was talking about😭
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mohit4601

plzzz ... Donno say that at least ...

Dont get me wrong i dont want conflict between the two of them but when somebody is wrong in that manner they need to be told and i would have said the same be it anybody in there family not just khushi. He just needs to make it clear to them thats all and if that means he has to be a bit blunt then there is nothing wrong with that.
Edited by jagrutid - 11 years ago
MT_loverboy thumbnail
@momma1128 ... I donno felt bad ... After all have opinions .. So not talk abt this ... And ya the brain would again be erased off ... For snakewa written in show
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Originally posted by: jagrutid

<font color="#660099">Dont get me wrong i dont want conflict between the two of them but when somebody is wrong in that manner they need to be told and i would have said the same be it anybody in there family not just khushi. He just needs to make it clear to them thats all and if that means he has to be a bit blunt then there is nothing wrong with that. </font>

ya ... But i felt bad coz noone said anything abt shyam had humiliated and cheated khushi too