MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Ya how dare u arnav to talk to khushi like that again ... It shows he still not changed still that asr who never listen anyone ...!?? He was abt to outburst on her ... It was khushi who was with him all the time in evry respect then why not he ... Why he shut her up before she cud speak ... She stammered while speaking ... Ahhh how dare he .,, to again talk to his love like that .???? Ok and as u all say khushi needed this or he was rit ... Just think had he reacted same if poojali was there ...??? Oh no need to think u will get ans tom ... But apart from arnav etc ... Sarun acted brillant ... No wrds to say ...Edited by mohit4601 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He talked in a right way only... I dint find any rude thing in that dear
He just rocked today...
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
omg!!!!!!!!!! he was rite 2day
laksanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srijaaa127

He talked in a right way only... I dint find any rude thing in that dear
He just rocked today...

thanks god he talked to her like that..khushi was about to join the dumb women gang...may be she is also staying too close to poojali these days..

JUST ONE ADVICE TO KHUSHI

DEAR DUMBNEES IS CONTAGIOUS ESP IN THE RAIZADA HOUSE..SO STAY AWAY FROM POOJALI😳
Tithaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is the way he talks when he is the mighty ASR.
MT_loverboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksanu

thanks god he talked to her like that..khushi was about to join the dumb women gang...may be she is also staying too close to poojali these days..

JUST ONE ADVICE TO KHUSHI

DEAR DUMBNEES IS CONTAGIOUS ESP IN THE RAIZADA HOUSE..SO STAY AWAY FROM POOJALI😳

LOL.ZZZ
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I CANT AGREE U.. BOZ ASR TALKS ABT THE RI8 WAY.. HOW COME KHUSHI THINKS SNAKE CAN BE CHANGED UNBELIEVEBLE...THANKS.. HAVARD HAS A BRAIN.. WHOM USED HIS INTELLIGENCE IN RI8 WAY TODAY.. LOVED IT.. MOHIT... PLZ USE UR BRAIN U CAN FIND IT.. ASR WS JUST BRILLIANT TODAY.. AMAZING ACTIN BARUN... LOVED BARUN IN EPI IN THIS WEEK...👏👏👏👏 Edited by flowergarden - 11 years ago
MT_loverboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: VijiPaddy

This is the way he talks when he is the mighty ASR.

so wat abt khushi ... Means she deserve that kind of behaviour
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Im freaking GLAD he HASN'T TOTALLY CHANGED in the NAME of LOVE ..!!
MT_loverboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: flowergarden

I CANT AGREE U.. BOZ ASR TALKS ABT THE RI8 WAY.. HOW COME KHUSHI THINKS SNAKE CAN BE CHANGED UNBELIEVEBLE...THANKS.. HAVART HAS A BRAIN.. WHOM USED HIS INTELLIGENCE IN RI8 WAY TODAY.. LOVED IT.. MOHIT... PLZ USE UR BRAIN U CAN FIND IT.. ASR WS JUST BRILLIANT TODAY.. AMAZING ACTIN BARUN... LOVED BARUN IN EPI IN THIS WEEK...👏

plz frnd donno take it otherway i too luvd sarun acting but he must k9 na that to whom he is talking like dat is his love or otherwise i think i think his luv is weak that he ignored k but now as on poojali says he will bring him back