Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram blasts Ayesha !!

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Got to see Ram Kapoor the angry Man back... and how!!! exactly the way I wanted him To be with Ayesha..

Kya left right le hain Ayesha stupid ki... maaza agaya... ( and she was thinking to woo RK.. ab toh muha bhi nahi khol payegi )

Best dialogue.. LAST WARNING.. AYESHA MERI PRIYA KE BAARE MEIN EK BHI GALAT BAAT KE THAN I WILL FORGET U ARE HER SISTER.. I SWEAR!!!

KYA PYAAR HAIN YAAR... LUCKY PRIYA...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: haribol79

Got to see Ram Kapoor the angry Man back... and how!!! exactly the way I wanted him To be with Ayesha..

Kya left right le hain Ayesha stupid ki... maaza agaya... ( and she was thinking to woo RK.. ab toh muha bhi nahi khol payegi )

Best dialogue.. LAST WARNING.. AYESHA MERI PRIYA KE BAARE MEIN EK BHI GALAT BAAT KE THAN I WILL FORGET U ARE HER SISTER.. I SWEAR!!!

KYA PYAAR HAIN YAAR... LUCKY PRIYA...

Thanks for the update. A good episode after a long time. Can't wait to watch it tonight!

NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!! Today i loved Ram when he gt angry on tht stupid Ayesha ðŸ˜Ą & he talkd proudly abt Priya 😉

I am jst waiting fr Ram to see Priya soon ðŸĪ—
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woo hoo! I loved it. 👏
Ayehsa deserved it. He really loves Priya. ðŸ˜ģ
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In mamaji's words "Priya ke to mazze hi mazze hain mumbai main Ram Dubai main Rajat koi na koi Kapoor uske lapete main aa hi jaata hai"😉
movie.buff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=haribol79]

Was waiting for this action of Mr Ram Kapoor.
Ayesha's situation getting worse. Hope she realises her stupidity soon!!ðŸ˜Ą

ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ive never been more happier watching an episode of BALH with a scene that Ram portrays without peehu and priya! MINDBLOWING!!!  I loved it! Ram did an amazing job today! and the dialogues were perfect! I hope this make Ayesha realize that in order for everyone to like her even a tiny bit more is to bring back the one and only person everyone wants to see!!!

Hats off to Ram Kapoor AGAIN! (I Love Rams character when he angry soo amazing!) ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸž
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes...aaj majja aa gaya...Love Ram.
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ram was superb...

Does this lady think that She can change Ram's mind in a single day?? ðŸĪŠ ... That too by creating so much nonsense environment?? ðŸĪŠ

Priya herself coudn't able to change Ram's mind w.r.t Niharika where niharika was bad... Here Priya is such a sweet heart... Does ayesha really think that She will succeed?? ðŸĪĢ
Edited by taniyaharshu - 11 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After a long time I get to see my old Mr. Kapoor, I loved hum yaar, kya lag rahe the, aajkal bolte Jan hain par jab bhu bolte hain toh bas sab ki bolti bandh ho jati hain, and the way he stopped Ayesha was remarkable, soo gud, loved him, Ayesha wanted to woo him, but he is Ram Kapoor, he is of Priya only and that he made very clear in yesterday's episode, and how dare Ayesha to tarnish Priya's image in front of everyone, she should be ashamed of herself, pehle apne girebaan me jhannk ke toh dekho