India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

what is ekta thinking

cwty Newbie
cwty
cwty

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
hi my name is maria and i am a newbie in this forum but i have been watching pavitra rishta since day 1 in 2009...
wat i am trying to say is wat r the cv's and ektaji thinking while playing with emotions?Cryi believe there are a lot of ppo who are attached to this serial and with today's episode i believe they felt some kind of rage that even i feel right now!!!Angry
i think we should stop watching this show for them to realise their mistakes...and the show is called "pavitra rishta" is there anything in this serial that supports the title? i think even asha and rithvik cry while doing these scenesCry i mean how can someone be so selfish and only think abt themselves??
lets take a look at ovi for example arjun is someone who doesnt love you and with the flash back scene everythng he was saying to purvi (coz i believe she heard everything) and he was crying like hell and you still be happily married??
then there is purvi did she for a second think wat arjun will be going through or is it just her mother's happiness that she cares about?has she really forgotten wat arjun went through just to be with her and get her mother's approval??
and do you call that "pavitra"really??
lastly i found ektaji's contacts:
ekta kapoor:[022>26732275 fax:91-22-2673-2312   mail :[email protected] 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top