Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Tejy_Kumari

Goldie

Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abc113

Tejy: I respect your views too Thumbs Up and my posts are definitely not to influence forum members in believing that my perspective or view of the show/track/episode is the best and should be followed. I have always been honest about my feelings for every episode in SBS and have decently expressed my views trying not to impose my opinion on others. I have bounced back plenty of times after not liking a certain twist in story but this last one was hard to fathom.

I do not even want to call it the "Smiley track" as I have come to empathize with her big time. In fact I despise how in all this chaos, a beautiful female character (Smiley) is finally shown to be weak only to glorify Tej and Toasty's love. To me, the entire track beginning with Toasty having LAST stage brain tumor was a big failure. I just saw a downhill journey for SBS thereafter. It was a big letdown for a devoted fan like me and to see SBS end this way is beyond anything I could have ever hoped not to see.  

It's great that you plan to keep the forum active but I cannot promise to be regular on forum anymore. I will check in once in a while but I am going to be very busy very soon Smile

Good luck with your efforts to bring SBS2 Hug

I love that you're honest about how you feel Smile

Do try and come whenever you can Smile I totally understand being busy..I probably won't be posting epis everyday but every other day since my workload will be increasing steadily soon too.

Thanks Didi!! I'll definitely let you know if I hear any good news at all Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abc113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I reiterate my point... (Page 2)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top