India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Paanwali and KK queen

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
We now officially have Urmi's soulmate in SNSLOL Karodiya Bhai aka the red mouthed Paanwala BhaiBig smile

Karodiya Bhai today 'adviced' Urmila that she does have a great hand in doing awesome things (meaning stealingDead), it is just that her target is not quite right. He also gives her the gyaan that she steal around 500 bottles of Achaar (the entire consignment) and sell it in the black market. As a safety loop, Gopi's signature would protect them.
I cannot honestly understand the deal. So they want to steal 500 bottles and then Gopi would need to replace the 500 because she signed off on the consignment. So unless it is Karodiya Bhai who is getting Gopi's achaar in the first place, how would it help? Someone please help me understand or if it is one other senseless SNS plot, then I can understandWink

Before this, Jigar came in to romance with Rashi who was by the way reeling the aftereffects on Kujli. Jigar was completely floored by Rashi today. She does know how to tie the man in her little finger and he obliges gladly. But though Rashi's actions were more done as an excuse, she really was pleased with Jigar's praise. Hmm.. Is this the sign for the future? Rashi getting more comfortable with Jigar before her actions catch up with her?Confused

Now for the surprise.. Rashi for the first time ignored her mummy completely and Urmi ignored Rashi for this KKShocked What a change and a refreshing one at thatBig smile Now only Rashi understands that Urmi has done something with the papers though she has no idea whatOuch Is it going to be KoShi to the rescue of GoWal team again? MaybeSmile

To cut the long story short, Urmi tries to get Gopi sign the papers only to get Dhawal to sign them in the end. It makes no difference to her but it does to Dhawal and I am afraid he will be at the receiving end now from Ahem and Kokila unless he can somehow come out of this messOuch

Note:
* Kokila was at her best today.Clap I enjoyed her taunts to Urmi and her concern for Gopi. That was just an awesome mom-son moment even though it was small. Ahem is assuring his mom that nothing will go wrong. He does not imagine just how wrong he isOuch
* Urmi stooped lower today using her pyaari beti's motherhoodDead. Kokila shut her up but I really pity Rashi. Her mother is using her 'not becoming a mother' tale all the time. 
* Dhawal has met with an accident and Dhawal may also be blamed for signing the consignment off. Poor DhawalCry
* There is something about Rashi's pregnancy yet.. Maybe after this track.. They are not letting us forget her not being a mother that easily. Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinabasuanasuyaShaunSAswasthiChacchaDriftInfinitelyNazmaJani_grDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
The Paanwali and the KK Queen ROFL

When a post has that title you just know it's going to be worth the read! LOL

So many twists and turns Harini... but sns cv's will have it in the bag. They always do. There will be some surprise in store of for us all Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaJustlikethat1ani_gr

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
In a nutshell, Harini.  In a nutshellSmile

ShaunSAJustlikethat1ani_gr

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

In a nutshell, Harini.  In a nutshellSmile

ROFL

In a nutshell... SNS is awesome! Tongue

XarinaJustlikethat1ani_gr

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Great post Harini.

Urmila will by hook or by crook get her way. Her greed has just increased tenfold. Whilst she likes the outcome of this new KK, the only thing she is unaware of what she is really getting herself into. 

The fringe scene on Hetal, Baa and Ahem saying wonderful things about Gopi was very inspriing to watch. Baa explained that the holy scriptures does not deny a pregnant woman from continuing her duties, Hetal talked about Gopi's enjoyment when making archar and Ahem praised his wife for her courage and determination.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinaJustlikethat1ani_grDEEPZzzz

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Excellent post Harini as usual!!

I've only just finished watching the episode!! I've seen so many today my head is all over the place!!

The whole consignment document thing confused me too - so much so that I've made a post asking for clarification from any leagal minds around!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top