Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Taming of the Sherni FF/SS... Page55 NOTE (Page 6)

chandana123 Senior Member
chandana123
chandana123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Taming of the shrew and Virman!! omg!!
I can't wait for the next update...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11BrunoMars

EHMMBH_fan1 Senior Member
EHMMBH_fan1
EHMMBH_fan1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Absolutely love it!!! I am very excited to see how this story unfolds...Please continue soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrunoMars

BadtameezDil. IF-Rockerz
BadtameezDil.
BadtameezDil.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
PM me..PlleegggeeLOL
Loved the start!Wink

BrunoMars

Radharaday Goldie
Radharaday
Radharaday

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Dear loved it a lot 
Something new 
Continue soon and thx for the pm 
Pm me when u do 

Kisses Wink

BrunoMars

JULIEL IF-Dazzler
JULIEL
JULIEL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Love the concept and looking forward to the next update! 

BrunoMars

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

I.                    Chapter One

'No!' she shouted, holding the first thing that stood near her. Jeevika stopped walking after her sister to try to explain, when she saw Maanvi holding the expansive vase. In matter of seconds the vase would be shattered on the floor, knowing about Maanvi's temper, if she wasn't careful enough. Which meant her dad would wake up and ask her where they were. Not that he would be mad at Maanvi, he would be happy hearing Maanvi went out. But it was a different story with Jeevika' Since Jeevika came three hours later then promised, because of some boy, he had grounded her. Coming late at night from a party tonight, would worsen her situation.

With her hands up, she sighed, 'Maanvi, please try to understand.' 'No! You actually wanted to arrange a date for me!? Are you mad?' 'Maanvi you know why I did it right? I want you to be happy''Jeevika pleaded. He eyes showing that she hid something, well that wasn't new. Everyone else saw the caring, sweet and always elegant Jeevika. But being her younger sister, Maanvi knew, that Jeevika has always a reason behind everything she did. Mostly for her own benefit. 'She thinking of me!? What a joke!', she thought. 'What do you want?' she said coldly, still holding the vase. Jeevika shuddered, she knew there was no way out of this. She needed to tell Maanvi why she tried to be cupid, bringing Maanvi and Manan together 'without telling anything to her dear sister'-

Jeevika sighed. 'Well, you know you aren't that popular with boys''Jeevika started. Yes,  Maanvi was one pretty girl and you would be shocked to hear that no guy made a move, or flirted with her when you saw her picture. Till you saw her in action. It wasn't her looks, no it definitely isn't looks. It is her. The poor guys  were terrified, and scared for her. Every guy cursed her under their breath at least trice.  Maanvi came back when Jeevika talked a bit louder, asking her attention. 'Dad came with a deal a few weeks ago'' Maanvi looked at her confused. 'He will let me marry the person I love, after you get married', her voice trembling at the last. Maanvi mouth fall slightly, but controlled soon after. She knew what this meant. Jeevika could do anything now'

"I'm just a mixed-up dude." -Bruno Mars

Chapter II, Page Thirteen

Edited by BrunoMars - 04 February 2013 at 12:44am

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

swetharaoyuna_virmanDOLLY_SHARMAaieshapatel77deevaas123Arjuhi_VirManKimmymanu9vgaalemychandana123lafizajs1234arhifandebiNivFemiristnishi12345missmystic_Sara_Radharadaysay_cheeseShabana0786aysha1989Captain_PariJULIELArHiLover-xbhavnahalicemathjia123sagarsakshi_aditiangel_sofiaEnchantressforever_youngniksidfanlittlesmileShona1907Syed695-Aswathy-preity_d..Zainab..Cintila.Anastasia.-Serene.Rose-Let-It-GoDelena-ciousnaina927...Jes...

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Res
Boys scared of Manvi... That is so Manvi...
And the sisters don't share a great bonding.. mmm.. Sounds different and interesting of course... 

without telling anything to her dear sister…
does this mean that Jeevika is not telling the truth...?

Nice update... Thank you Smile

Edited by aysha1989 - 06 September 2012 at 8:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KimmyBrunoMars

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Woohooo!! I'd so much expected Manvi to be wid a vase ready to crash it to da floor any moment (lol i've read tat chap LOL) oh so jeevika is gona play cupid i guess to bring virman together bt how she does tat wud be interesting... HaHa i so much luv da sherni Manvi... Boyz gtng scared of her n only my virat trying to tame her... God it'll be so much fun ahead... Thank u sooo much for da pm... Update soon...Big smile

Edited by shona_virman - 06 September 2012 at 9:55am

BrunoMars

Go to top