Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Taming of the Sherni FF/SS... Page55 NOTE (Page 45)

rush007 Senior Member
rush007
rush007

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Nice and different kind of story , waiting to see virman meeting officially . Plz update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrunoMars

deepika03 Senior Member
deepika03
deepika03

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
hey menika wen r u gng to update? its been more than a month nw

BrunoMars

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Note!

I am so srry! Really srry! But then I warned you. This was going to be updated extremely irregular. Yet, it has been almost two months... That is definitely too long. I waited for a week where I had plenty of time to work on this. But lately I realized I will probably not get that... I mean, how am I going to wait for a time where teachers realize I got a life a social one... to handle along with all the work they give me? That is right never. No, I love my teachers. But if they were just a little *tiny bit* human, yes please? That would be awesome!

I worked on the story though, the other chapters will be updated soon. Probably one in a week or one in two weeks. Don't know. The prblem is that if I mess up now... I won't get to change it. It is final. So please, bear with me?

PMs not sent out yet!

Edited by BrunoMars - 10 December 2012 at 11:16am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kinzshona9Shabana0786mika17Zaireanforever_youngpreetipc-GayathriK-Syed695-Aswathy-.Anastasia.-Serene.Rose-

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged

VI.                    Chapter six

'Jeevika', Viren shushed. 'It is alright, I handled it.' He sighed while going through his hair with his hand. His girlfriend was way too sensitive.  You are so gone Viren. He had been talking with her for half an hour now, still Jeevika was even hysterical as in the beginning if not more. 'Everything will be okejj', he said stretching the 'ejj'  and say it say softer with the length, as if that would help. 

He wished he was with her right now. 'Jeevs!' Why did he had the feeling that she hadn't heard one of his words? Get her attention!  'Jeevs!' 'Yeah?' came after some time, very softly. Viren wondered whether his girlfriend thought his phone would break if she talked louder. 'Uhm,' Damn it Viren! You forgot what you were going to tell? You should stop thinking about random things. Of course she knows it won't break, you idiot! 'I've Ahem,', now why are you  whispering? Viren you are such an idiot! 'I have a plan.' See it wasn't that hard. 'What plan? Viren?' 'I asked a... a friend, for a favor.' He knew Virat hadn't said anything yet and he was definitely not a friend, but then I would just make Jeevika even more hysterical, wouldn't it? He had to do something. Jeevika was a mess, and he couldn't do anything about it. There was plenty of time to regret this later. Focus on one thing at a moment! 'What favor?' He could hear at the lack of sniffs that she was getting hope. 'I will tell you the details of the plan later' just calm down. Alright? I will handle everything. Don't worry princess.' He could hear her breathing out of relief. That is one thing. 'Alright. I love you Viren' 'Love you too' he honestly replied. He removed the phone from his ear. Let the regretting begin! Shit! You don't even have a plan! What are you doing?

That is when his phone rang. He didn't bother to look at the name flashing on the screen. He closed his eyes. His nose pointing upwards. His head resting in the curve of his shoulder, just relaxing it for a moment. Inhaling fresh air deeply and then releasing it slowly with his mouth.  In a fraction of a second he took his former pose and picked up his phone. Still not interested in the name that flashed on his screen. Wasn't it obvious already Jeevika was calling him again? 'Hello? Jee'

You and I know what it's like to be kicked down. Forced to fight but tonight were alright. So hold up your light. Let it shine! -Bruno Mars

Chapter VII, Page Fortyeight

Edited by BrunoMars - 04 February 2013 at 12:48am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

DOLLY_SHARMAkinzArjuhi_VirMandeepika03arhifandebinishi12345shona9luvzindagisay_cheeseShabana0786forever_youngTeriKhamoshiyanEnchantressjia123sagarmika17ZaireanKrazzy4u786girl_rocksbhavnahArHiLover-xpreetipcSyed695-GayathriK-kusharberry-Serene.Rose-.Anastasia.Let-It-GoZAHARA.

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhi_VirMankinzarhifandebiShabana0786say_cheeseforever_youngmika17ZaireanKrazzy4u786-GayathriK-Let-It-Go-Serene.Rose-

Let-It-Go IF-Sizzlerz
Let-It-Go
Let-It-Go

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Three Updates ? Man , I am looking fwd to it !

And where were you Menika ? Missed u hun !

BrunoMars

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Let-It-Go

Three? No yaar! TOO Much! 1. Just a lot to tell beside that.
I was at home... -Rofl, no I was extremely busy. And I can't just update something.
If i write something wrong now, I am in big trouble!
Let-It-Go IF-Sizzlerz
Let-It-Go
Let-It-Go

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrunoMars

Originally posted by Let-It-Go

Three? No yaar! TOO Much! 1. Just a lot to tell beside that.
I was at home... -Rofl, no I was extremely busy. And I can't just update something.
If i write something wrong now, I am in big trouble!

Oh !Dont worry its gonna be great ! Be positive Gurl, though I am worried about my update for today..It sucks LoL !
Tests and ol or festivals ?

BrunoMars

Go to top