Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Taming of the Sherni FF/SS... Page55 NOTE (Page 40)

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 3393

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forever_young

Meeenikaaa!!! OMG i got a PM from u for this FF although i don't follow it...
and boy i am glad!!!
Thiss is Freakinggg Aweeesomeee!!!
Mindblowinggg!! Clap
All the characters are totally different and i loveee itt!!!
Thanks sooo much for the PM Wink
continueee sooon and keep PMingg!! Star
 
Ohw, really? Well glad you clicked on it and
read and, even better you like! Cause I love
reading your comments!
Thank You!
Welcome yaar! I will try. I will PM you, promise!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forever_young

forever_young IF-Dazzler
forever_young
forever_young

Joined: 03 October 2012
Posts: 2598

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrunoMars

Originally posted by forever_young

Meeenikaaa!!! OMG i got a PM from u for this FF although i don't follow it...
and boy i am glad!!!
Thiss is Freakinggg Aweeesomeee!!!
Mindblowinggg!! Clap
All the characters are totally different and i loveee itt!!!
Thanks sooo much for the PM Wink
continueee sooon and keep PMingg!! Star
 
Ohw, really? Well glad you clicked on it and
read and, even better you like! Cause I love
reading your comments!
Thank You!
Welcome yaar! I will try. I will PM you, promise!
Awww That's soo sweet of you, thankss!!
Well, i'm glad you like reading my comments
cuz u will be seeing a lot of them LOL
No worries..u take ur timee!!
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrunoMars

Kiekeboe Goldie
Kiekeboe
Kiekeboe

Joined: 23 March 2012
Posts: 10026

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
very nice update Smile Virman about to meet Smile

thx for the pm and do continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrunoMars

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 3393

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forever_young

Awww That's soo sweet of you, thankss!!
Well, i'm glad you like reading my comments
cuz u will be seeing a lot of them LOLAhwie! Yeey!
No worries..u take ur timee!!Thank you for being so understandig!
Smile
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

forever_young

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 3393

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiekeboe

very nice update Smile Virman about to meet Smile

thx for the pm and do continue
 
Thanx, yes looks like that...
Welcome, I will.
Anu101 Senior Member
Anu101
Anu101

Joined: 26 May 2012
Posts: 799

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the pm
I really love your updates and the pace you are developing the storyBig smile
I loved this part too. Virat living on his own, facing rejections bravely, adamant on not going back to his Dadaji and on the other hand his enemity with Viren. Wow I just could read on and on. I would really love to read more about this enemity. Cause it's totally a new thing to see them as enemies.
"You want me to marry a girl, so that you can run off with her sister"LOL, he was too quick!!! I think he is finally going to accept it na? Viren bribed him with something he could not refuse..clever Viren!!!!Big smile Waiting for your next update eagerly!!!!! And please pm me your new OS if possible. Would love to read it!!!!! Thankuuu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrunoMars

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 3393

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu101

Thank you so much for the pm
I really love your updates and the pace you are developing the storyBig smile
I loved this part too. Virat living on his own, facing rejections bravely, adamant on not going back to his Dadaji and on the other hand his enemity with Viren. Wow I just could read on and on. I would really love to read more about this enemity. Cause it's totally a new thing to see them as enemies.
"You want me to marry a girl, so that you can run off with her sister"LOL, he was too quick!!! I think he is finally going to accept it na? Viren bribed him with something he could not refuse..clever Viren!!!!Big smile Waiting for your next update eagerly!!!!! And please pm me your new OS if possible. Would love to read it!!!!! Thankuuu
 
Welcome yaar!
 
Ahw, thanx! Really, thanx!
Yep, it is indeed, new, there share such a
wonderful bond, It is just mean to make
them enemies... yet, I have done so, I am so
bad...Evil Smile
I actually don't know... how to make him accept,
so I know as much as you do at the moment...
Welcome!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu101

Shabana0786 Goldie
Shabana0786
Shabana0786

Joined: 10 February 2012
Posts: 1805

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Nice!!..
Seems like Virat is a little convinced...
Will it be that easy to convince Manvi??...
Thanks for the pm..
Looking foward to the Os...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrunoMars

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
WU-18th-Mar'13- Maanvi - Virat's sherni biwi...

2 3 4 5

Author: munnihyderabad   Replies: 32   Views: 4305

munnihyderabad 32 4305 19 March 2013 at 1:58pm by adithyan
Sherni mannu!

2

Author: virmancraze   Replies: 15   Views: 1071

virmancraze 15 1071 18 March 2013 at 8:21pm by ShivRajput
Which hair do for our sherni?!

Author: SnowGirl18   Replies: 0   Views: 3624

SnowGirl18 0 3624 29 July 2012 at 7:09am by SnowGirl18
Sherni or shy mannu

Author: ktlovers   Replies: 2   Views: 529

ktlovers 2 529 24 July 2012 at 6:58pm by VirMan4lyfe
VirMan OS - Main,Meri Sherni Aur Woh

2 3 4

Author: Forum.Maniac   Replies: 29   Views: 4221

Forum.Maniac 29 4221 20 March 2012 at 1:50pm by isha.raj_98

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index