Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Taming of the Sherni FF/SS... Page55 NOTE (Page 36)

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

Note!

Heey guys,

Srry, I know I took way too much time for this
update, but I warned you!

And I feel like I am stuck...
*pouts*

I have vacation and I planning to ask my friend for help,
but that will take some time.

And! This update is longer, I really don't know,
how people are able to write 5 word pages!
How?!

Edited by BrunoMars - 18 October 2012 at 8:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

meant4uonlieAnu101Jannat94.Anastasia.-Serene.Rose--Niha-Let-It-Go

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

V.                    Chapter five

It had been some time since Virat was living on his own. And it was much harder than it looked to be. He did some small things to get a roof above his head and food. He always was tired after his work, not that he had work every day, sometimes he had to deal with rejection, well, rejections, actually. He would do anything, but not going back to his grandfather, he had to do this. But whenever he saw the date, it became harder. Time flew and money started to get less. Hoping for a miracle he worked 'well, tried to find some-. He wasn't a believer in luck or destiny. He believed in making the impossible possible if you really wanted it, luck made it easier but it wasn't necessary according to him. Though, his point of view was changing, maybe luck is something you need to have and the brains to appreciate it. What he needed right now was a miracle.

Real life was so different. Still, it wasn't only downs, it had something, he felt like he lived his life. He felt like having a new start, a fresh start, it sounds good, but it took some extra hard work to reach his destination. At the moment, his destination is the parking lot near Starbucks. The miracle he was waiting for, though he didn't expect it, he directly knew, this was the chance he needed. Viren Singhania, the successful lawyer, his rival, wanted to meet him. If this wasn't a miracle... It  seemed like luck was on his side.

Perfectly parking his Range Rover at the parking lot he stepped out. The few girls on the deserted parking lot turned around to see a glimpse of the face that belonged to the well-built body. He indeed looked good. His hair all messy, but perfect while his eyes scanned the place to find the person that asked him to be here. Thinking of the devil, oops, laywer'

'Virat',  cheered Viren sarcastically. Virat actually didn't know how the enmity got created. Maybe their small issues  altogether, that made them like this. Virat was the popular idiot with money and girls roaming around him. While Viren was the hard working guy no one looked at, he wasn't jealous, no. He just couldn't understand how Virat didn't value the things he had. This probably was the main cause for their rivalry.

'Viren!', he said with a faked smile plastered on his face. Getting help from his enemy wasn't that well for his ego' He smirked when he saw Viren started to feel awkward, after letting his hand in the air for some time now, waiting for Virat's hand to shake. Finally Virat give in and forwarded his hand, having his eyebrow quirked still smirking. Ohw, how Viren wanted to remove that smirk of his face'

'You what?!' Virat almost shouted, pushing himself from the car he was leaning on. He just started liking Viren. He isn't that bad after all, until he heard what proposition he had. 'You, want me to marry a girl, so you can ran off with her sister?', he asked to make sure whether he had heard it right. Viren scratched the back of his head, 'He actually got it better than I thought he would'', he thought. 'Well, yes, you can say it that way too, I guess', He finally managed to say. Virat had his head down, no, he couldn't do this. Ruin someone's life? 'Why me?', he asked out of curiosity. 'You are the only one of which I think can handle her. And of course, your financial problems, I must say you handled it quite well till now, I never thought you would be able to manage this for so long'', he said with a forced smile, god he was bad at this! 'I don't want to ruin her life Virat, I know you are a good guy''He really meant it, he didn't want to ruin Maanvi's life, for some weird reason he felt like he needed to protect her. He wouldn't forgive himself if he ruined her life.

Virat somewhat felt better when he felt Viren's hand on his shoulder. It gave great support. He really started liking Viren. But then the whole proposal shot back in his head. 'No! I can't.' he said shaking his head lost in thoughts. 'Sorry.', he knew how hard this must be for Viren. He seemed to love that girl, what's her name? Jeevika! He seemed to love her a lot. But he just can't do this.

He felt numb while walking away. What should he do now? He slowly walked away from Viren's Cadillac and walked towards his Range Rover. 'Full Moon Studio!'. He immediately stopped his tracks.

'Full Moon Studio!', it was all or nothing. He thought Virat was almost ready to do this. But then he walked away, Viren knew he had to make sure he had tried everything. He knew how much music means to Virat. When Virat stopped walking he knew he was on the right track.

He turned around, to make sure he heard it right. And Viren triumph smile made him sure.

The truth of the matter is I'm complicated, you're as straight as they come you go about your day baby I hide from the sun. -Bruno Mars

Chapter VI, Page forty-five

Edited by BrunoMars - 04 February 2013 at 12:47am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalinkimm_8abc456DOLLY_SHARMAaieshapatel77aaliya172kinzKimmyArjuhi_VirMandeepika03Anu101arhifandebinishi12345anu1989.albatross.chandana123meant4uonliescreen22zaira_virmanoriyanasreshta90say_cheeseShabana0786Aashika_virmanRadharadayZaireanjia123sagarKrazzy4u786bhavnahEnchantressJannat94forever_youngangel_sofiahangokSyed695__Aarti__-GayathriK-Shona1907-Serene.Rose-.Anastasia...Zainab..Let-It-Gokusharberry

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Note!

Heey guys,

My OS, for someone special;

Edited by BrunoMars - 18 October 2012 at 4:03pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

zinaiAnu101meant4uonliechandana123aysha1989luvzindagisay_cheeseShabana0786Syed695Delena-cious-Niha--Serene.Rose-

Radharaday Goldie
Radharaday
Radharaday

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
It is alright darling ... will keep waiting Wink

N about the OS ... of coz I will definitely read  but will reply to your posts lately coz of the hectic schedules  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KimmyBrunoMars

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radharaday

It is alright darling ... will keep waiting Wink

N about the OS ... of coz I will definitely read  but will reply to your posts lately coz of the hectic schedules  

Ahw, how sweet!
Don't wrry about that, it is the effort and
kind words of you that count!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radharaday

ZAHARA. IF-Sizzlerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Will wait dear!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrunoMars