Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Taming of the Sherni FF/SS... Page55 NOTE (Page 35)

Kidrauhl IF-Dazzler
Kidrauhl
Kidrauhl

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrunoMars

Originally posted by S.Khan

Aww you can be my twinnoo or I can be yours lol depend who's older. You should have wrote it then. Filmy log filmy zamana,
Tuning achi honi hi toh hai Inayah khan aur Bruno mars Ki toh milti julthi friendship to hai. Ps do you have a name which I can call you by I don't mind calling you Bruno. I'm Inayah by the way you can call me what you like I don't mind.

</div><div>Ahw, yes of course! My name is Menika, you can call me anything
you want. Inayah, that is really a beautiful name *googles what it means*
Care/concern and empathy, that's a wonderful meaning!
I will go with Inayah, I love the name!
Well, I am 14, so... who will be older? Indeed, well, enough time to show
how nautanki I am.

Menika lovely name. I'll call you by your name. Thank you, your name is twice as beautiful. Thank you very much to be honest I never actually knew what my name meant lol awkward. Im... age can wait yet you can guess though. Nautanki dekhte hai kaun Kis se bada hai. No I'm a british RAF cadet so i do believe that I can be a nautanki at times.

Edited by S.Khan - 01 October 2012 at 2:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrunoMars

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Aww you can be my twinnoo or I can be yours lol depend who's older. You should have wrote it then. Filmy log filmy zamana,
Tuningt achi honi hi toh hai Inayah khan aur Bruno mars Ki toh milti julthi friendship to hai. Ps do you have a name which I can call you by I don't mind calling you Bruno. I'm Inayah by the way you can call me what you like I don't mind.

you want,Inayah, that is really a beautiful name *googles what it means*
how nautanki I am.

Menika lovely name. I'll call you by your name. Thank you, your name is twice as beautiful. Thank you very much to be honest I never actually knew what my name meant lol awkward. Im... age can wait yet you can guess though. Nautanki dekhte hai kaun Kis se bada hai. No I'm a british RAF cadet so i do believe that I can be a nautanki at times.
Even i am not real Indian, brought up and Born in europe.
My grandgrandgrandparents were from India.
So dil hai hindustani. And full on nautanki... And no!
That is so not true, your name has a charm, i don't know
What is, but it is beautiful. My is just;like That.
stargirl.kiara Groupbie
stargirl.kiara
stargirl.kiara

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Great update friend! Love that!!! Thanks for the pm... I am impressed!!

BrunoMars

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargirl.kiara

Great update friend! Love that!!! Thanks for the pm... I am impressed!!

Ahw, Thank You!

Kidrauhl IF-Dazzler
Kidrauhl
Kidrauhl

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Tuningt achi honi hi toh hai Inayah khan aur Bruno mars Ki toh milti julthi friendship to hai. Ps do you have a name which I can call you by I don't mind calling you Bruno. I'm Inayah by the way you can call me what you like I don't mind.

how nautanki I am.

That's quite amazing to be honest your very lucky. But I'm not Hindustani I'm British. Lool same here nautanki baaz zinda baad LOL. I've never realized that it has a charm probably because of the Khan bit like SRK and Salmaan. No yours is just indescribable. Sorry I've gotta go my cats in the garden and I believe she's giving birth to her kittens so bye ill reply ASAP. Love you Wink

BrunoMars

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

how nautanki I am.

That's quite amazing to be honest your very lucky. But I'm not Hindustani I'm British. Lool same here nautanki baaz zinda baad LOL. I've never realized that it has a charm probably because of the Khan bit like SRK and Salmaan. No yours is just indescribable. Sorry I've gotta go my cats in the garden and I believe she's giving birth to her kittens so bye ill reply ASAP. Love you Wink

I am lucky! Ohw! Really? No connections with India at all?
TongueUff! You have no idea at all, I am so hopelessy romantic,
it kinda is cheesy...
Your cat has got kittens? How damn cute! AHw, -I actually don't
like cats, but can't help love kittens, they are so cute!-
LoveU2
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

AHw, and I love you too much, but we can't help it, can we? So true, everyone is different, still you know your work is so good! It is too good! Ahw, don't be srry, I am happy that you are trying to catch up -though there is not much, I am terribly slow...-

Guess what I've catched up and I was totally ready to pester you for an update than I thought I'll update first then that way you couldnt taana maar me lool LOL, and at hun at least you're consistent unlike me Confused.

I knew you would understand, somehow you always are able to keep up with my weird train of thoughts -,something only a few are able to do, and not seeing me with my even more weird expressions is making it even more special to understand me-

Babe's the weird usually understand the weird lol LOL, we're a limited bunch in the world but hey we do a good job in recognising our own kind Wink, so you do not need to explain yourself to me. 

I love filmy! Uff! I am way too filmy... Embarrassed

In that case we're a match made in heaven Hug

Indeed, it has been so long! I really miss you yaar! Glad you did not forget me. I don't mind, as I said; I love long comments, feel soo flattered while reading them.

Not that long!  I don't forget easily babe, trust, well good cos I like writing them Wink

I going to do just that right now!

Ooh eager to do homework are we?  Find anything interesting?

I am happy I am the reason of you relaxing a bit. That is so sweet! You are really being too sweet right now!

I'm completely serious I haven't read something in such a long time, in fact I stayed up to read all you updates and I've done some of your comments too. Wink

HeartDon't wrry about WARNING:FILMY! Dosti mein no sorry, no thank you! I am sure I will be sure when you do so.

OMG!!!  I use that line all the time nobody uses it as much as me - well not that I know of lool but chica I am glad to know we're so damn alike!  And you used my most favourite line, that calls for a celebration! Party

Luv u,
TinkWink

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Guess what I've catched up and I was totally ready to pester you for an update than I thought I'll update first then that way you couldnt taana maar me lool LOL, and at hun at least you're consistent unlike me Confused.

You better update fast! Can't wait to read further, though your updates are so long, you totally make up for the wait... It is totally worth it! ANd thnx! I wouldn't be able to keep up with you pestering me! I can't say no to you...

Babe's the weird usually understand the weird lol LOL, we're a limited bunch in the world but hey we do a good job in recognising our own kind Wink, so you do not need to explain yourself to me.

So true! Can't agree with you more! I won't try, you always end up telling what's on my mind, isn't that weird?
In that case we're a match made in heaven Hug
Do I hear some backgroundmusic...? 'Rab ne bana di jodi...'
-Hell maybe... Deadly combination...-
Not that long! I don't forget easily babe, trust, well good cos I like writing them Wink
 I love reading them, awesome!
Ooh eager to do homework are we? Find anything interesting?

Ohw My God! Yes! Vicoria and DAaid Beckham being interviewed by this guy. There was a mixture of laughing and shocked expression all written on my face!
I'm completely serious I haven't read something in such a long time, in fact I stayed up to read all you updates and I've done some of your comments too. Wink
Really?! *totally excited*
OMG!!! I use that line all the time nobody uses it as much as me - well not that I know of lool but chica I am glad to know we're so damn alike! And you used my most favourite line, that calls for a celebration! Party

I use that line quite often... I wonder whether you used it more than I do... I know right! We are so alike! Party 
Luv u,
Love You Too
Tink

MenikaWink

Go to top