Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Taming of the Sherni FF/SS... Page55 NOTE (Page 21)

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutyvirman

great update
love it

Thanx!

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radharaday

Loved it ... the update was awesome 
Continue soon and pm me when u do
P.S : SOrry for the late reply
Thank You!
BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

III.                    Chapter Three

While Jeevika was in confusion, Maanvi tried to control her feelings. Which feelings, she did not know. Everything was so mixed up. She hated feeling like this, confused, about herself. She needed to be strong. She always has been, since her mother died she never bonded with someone anymore. She closed all the door to her heart, and blocked all the ways to come closer to her. She locked her heart safely. Making sure no one would be able to break or steal it. When she lost someone so close, she understood, that anyone could just break all ties and walk away, even if they didn't want to.

She had done so much to keep her distance from everyone. Keeping herself strong, but she felt like breaking down now. 'No! You can't break down. You can't!', she screamed. She pushed all her stuff from her desk. She heard everything fall and glass break. Then she remembered she kept her photo with her mom with her favorite frame on her desk. She rushed to the side of the desk to find all her stuff broken. This was not the first time she broke her own things she loved like anything. Often she broke stuff of others too, but her own things got to endure the worst. 

She was picking all the stuff from the ground with a rush without thinking about the splintered glass. She hissed in pain, blood dripping on the floor from the cut in Maanvi's hand. She instantly landed on her knees, exhausted by all the thoughts, the pain, the messed up feelings.

'Of course, well, when you think it can't get any worse'', she whispered, looking at her wound coldy. She may have closed all the doors and blocked all the ways, but technically her heart and brains were connected. And she hated it. Mixing feelings and thoughts, if your mind knows the best, why do you need a weak point like your heart? She hated that she couldn't protect herself from herself' She was the one that hurts her the most. And she can't do a. Damn. Thing. about it!

She heard her sweet sister moving in her room, for moment Maanvi thought that her sister would come and open the door with the first aid box in her hand, scolding her for being so clumsy' Till she heard Jeevika stopped walking,  the handle of Jeevika's door went back to its place' And footsteps moved back from there to the previous place. A laconic laugh escaped from her, how could she think Jeevika cared for her? 'She never cared.' And she kicked the wall frustrated. At least that did not hurt as much as being left by the ones you need'

My fragil heart's been done so wrong. I wonder if I'd ever heal again. -Bruno Mars

Chapter IV, Page TwentySeven

Edited by BrunoMars - 04 February 2013 at 12:46am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

DOLLY_SHARMAaieshapatel77lemyvgaaKimmyArjuhi_VirManAnu101js1234arhifandebinishi12345screen22chandana123missmysticsay_cheesesennareniluvzindagi-GrilledCheese-Shabana0786Radharadayavika26jia123sagargirl_rocksKrazzy4u786bhavnahArHiLover-xEnchantressforever_youngTeriKhamoshiyan..BlueBird..mika17..Ankita..-Aswathy-niksidfanSyed695-GayathriK-Shona1907..Zainab..ZAHARA.Let-It-GoDelena-cious-Serene.Rose-Cintila.Anastasia....Jes...

Delena-cious IF-Sizzlerz
Delena-cious
Delena-cious

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrunoMars

Originally posted by Delena-cious

wonderful update...poor jeevika craved for some attention and love when she needed it the most. hope both jeevika and manvi set aside their differences and unite soon.Smile
oh ho...it seems our virenji have entered!Embarrassed cant wait to see how the story progresses. continue soonBig smile

I hadn't thought about that! Shit! I really need to find a way to make
them understand eachother...
Well, as far I see that won't happen any soon...

haha dare relax...u just started ur story...m sure itl all come to you when the story progresses...ok it seems that u've updated so me off to read itBig smile

will comment in a whileHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrunoMars

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Note!

Heey guys,

Wanted to say thank You to everyone who liked the second chapter, though there was -still- no VirMan, You
all gave me extremely sweet comments and Thank You So much!

P.s. This was a fast update, but don't get used to it!

And Of course it is Nia's birthday! Congratz people, today we celebrate
the birth of a very talented, beautiful, mast and sweet girl.
Nia wish you a very happy Birthday!

Edited by BrunoMars - 17 September 2012 at 1:15pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22chandana123arhifandebiAnu101mika17forever_youngalicemathShona1907..Ankita..niksidfan-Serene.Rose-Let-It-GoDelena-cious...Jes...

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

poor girl really feel sad for her

hope virman meets soon

BrunoMars

..Ankita.. IF-Rockerz
..Ankita..
..Ankita..

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Here's the philosopher-ME talking:

Hmmm...I like how you're going slow, describing each emotion in detail. It gives a certain depth to these new-found characters.

Here's the VirManiac-ME:

Why hasn't Viraat entered YET?
*still hunting for blackmailing chinese baby pics*

Here's the rational-ME:

How do you manage to update so fast dude! Keep updating with this speed and I'll get addicted to ur works!

Keep going...I'm lovin' it!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana123arhifandebiBrunoMarsniksidfan

Delena-cious IF-Sizzlerz
Delena-cious
Delena-cious

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
as usual...wonderful update...poor girl mannu...she's so hurt and angry...she needs a firm hand to tame her...virat...come soon and tame ur sherni!

cant wait to see how their meeting turns out! continue soonHug

BrunoMars

Go to top