Taming of the Sherni FF/SS... Page55 NOTE - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by niksidfan

yeah its understandable dat u didnt heed too much attention on behnas since this is virman ff and they are the main focus here...but ur justification is on right track in fact it has newness and its interesting...have something more to  read other than virman too...its like ek ke saath ek free...i find it nice wen in an ff every relations  are defined in a specific way..then the story seems to  be more endearing...
and virat...wen is she gonna come but i can wait😊

perfetc dats how i can describe this part...
yeah please..this time update it much quicker😊 and put try to bring virman as fast as u can (virman fan in me sayingπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰)...i guess long update will help u since u need to clear out everything before getting dem introduced..so i can understand

How understanding you are... And how much pressure you put at me,
that too at the same time... I twill try, but as I said, my not-thinking-while-writing-attitude
causes problems, so I have to think further then one update, I have think
2 or 3 updates further, to make sure I won't get stuck somewhere...
Originally posted by AngelicDemon

actually, this time around, I like Jeevs.

Coz if she hadn't donated the marrow, Viraat wouldn't have seen her. He wouldn't have broken down. We wouldn't have gotten the much needed VIRAT BREAKDOWN. Also he wouldn't have been emotionally weak and he wouldn't have hugged Maanvi 3 FRIKKIN' TIMES DUDE!

So yeah, I'm pretty pleased with J right now *evil smirk*
 ok ankita..i got u.πŸ˜‰.. but if still she  goes on killing the screenspace after the cancer track i will not  be liking  her  any more no matter what

but yeah...dnt remind me about virman hugs..i m somewhat stable nowπŸ˜‰ if u mention them  i need to go and watch the scne againπŸ˜†
Originally posted by BrunoMars

How understanding you are... And how much pressure you put at me,
that too at the same time... I twill try, but as I said, my not-thinking-while-writing-attitude
causes problems, so I have to think further then one update, I have think
2 or 3 updates further, to make sure I won't get stuck somewhere...
no yaar..just write what u feel ..i m sure it will come out good...
u dont need to think about anything  just direct ur story as u want..make it original..i m sure everyones gonna love it
Originally posted by niksidfan

no yaar..just write what u feel ..i m sure it will come out good...
u dont need to think about anything  just direct ur story as u want..make it original..i m sure everyones gonna love it

You are such an inspiration to me.
Really, you always know what to say.
awesome yar..

just caught up wid the updates.. superb start!πŸ‘

n I'm hooked.. pm me for the next part plz.. n make it a bit longer plzz.. :)

thanks for the PMπŸ€—
Originally posted by Priyamvada

awesome yar..

just caught up wid the updates.. superb start!πŸ‘

n I'm hooked.. pm me for the next part plz.. n make it a bit longer plzz.. :)

thanks for the PMπŸ€—
Ahw, thanx!
I will, and I am trying, but it looks
so damn short here...
Originally posted by BrunoMars

You are such an inspiration to me.
Really, you always know what to say.
😊...now u made me stuck with words...i dnt know what to say..
thnks for dat...😳
i just love u   and ur work.. dats it...i want  u to  go with the story with full confidence..dats it😊
Wonderful update.πŸ‘...You brought out the cause behind Jeevika's behavior so nicely... The neglect she had to face since their mother's death drove her to become the way she has...She cannot be blamed about it...The concept is really unique and very nicely put up...Please do continue soon...will be eagerly waiting for the next part...and thank you loads for the pm...😊
Originally posted by arhifandebi

Wonderful update.πŸ‘...You brought out the cause behind Jeevika's behavior so nicely... The neglect she had to face since their mother's death drove her to become the way she has...She cannot be blamed about it...The concept is really unique and very nicely put up...Please do continue soon...will be eagerly waiting for the next part...and thank you loads for the pm...😊
Ahw, you don't know how much I had to think to come
up with something realistic for the cause of the not
JeeMan thing... Thanx! Will try to do so soon.
Welcome, thanx for reading and liking my story!
wow loved the update
it was awesome 
thanks for the pm πŸ€—
do continue soon