Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sajan FF: Love after Marriage (Ch 14 Updated) (Pg91) (New Update) (Page 86)

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HSFA

Originally posted by arushi_130989

Yup very few are active of mjht forum
That why I shifted to SAROJANI forum and monayalicious mania 
And people hardly write on SaJan. Ouch
If other fandoms can still write on DMG couples and others. Then why can't we. Its just so sad.
We all have split CryDead
Agreed
I used to make post but no one respond so I stop making
Yaar I want list of ur sajan os 
Pls make gallery of our os w

juhi_sajan IF-Rockerz
juhi_sajan
juhi_sajan

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Fati sis and @aarushi I really didn't want to comment on this thing anymore but ur convoy made me nostalgic ,MJHT is still the best show ever for me but after a few things mjht forum never remained the same:( miss those days terribly,ur right sis when u said that mjht ffs specially sajan ffs hardly have followers and that's why many people have left their ffs incomplete, its definitely because sajan fans have split, but maybe that's how it was supposed to be, miss MJHT forum like anything but can't post their for some issues,anyways, when r we getting the new update??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arushi_130989HSFA

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhi_sajan

Fati sis and @aarushi I really didn't want to comment on this thing anymore but ur convoy made me nostalgic ,MJHT is still the best show ever for me but after a few things mjht forum never remained the same:( miss those days terribly,ur right sis when u said that mjht ffs specially sajan ffs hardly have followers and that's why many people have left their ffs incomplete, its definitely because sajan fans have split, but maybe that's how it was supposed to be, miss MJHT forum like anything but can't post their for some issues,anyways, when r we getting the new update??

We have to bring that team spirit back yaar. Why can't we love MJHT like before? Moving on is good but come on yaar how can you forget the show that gave you so many memories, friends and so much more. I just wish writers come forward and write on SaJan on MJHT in general, on MayUr. We need to make a post there to awaken the writers and the readers both. Send it to all people. We can't let MJHT forum either to get closed or get ruined. No way!!
Soon sisEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arushi_130989

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged

We have to bring that team spirit back yaar. Why can't we love MJHT like before? Moving on is good but come on yaar how can you forget the show that gave you so many memories, friends and so much more. I just wish writers come forward and write on SaJan on MJHT in general, on MayUr. We need to make a post there to awaken the writers and the readers both. Send it to all people. We can't let MJHT forum either to get closed or get ruined. No way!!
Soon sisEmbarrassed
Mayur ff is regular 
Pls make gallery of ur sajan os 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HSFA

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Soon sisEmbarrassed
Mayur ff is regular 
Pls make gallery of ur sajan os 

That's the difference. We have split up. We have our differences!!
I wish SaJan writers come on the forefront because I am sure there are many of them.
Well I will soon.
juhi_sajan IF-Rockerz
juhi_sajan
juhi_sajan

Posted: 23 August 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Soon sisEmbarrassed

you know sis I did try to bring the sajan team back, but things became worse, I myself have gone a little away from IF because of this reason, anyways, waiting for ur next update

Edited by juhi_sajan - 23 August 2015 at 11:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arushi_130989pakpearlHSFA

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Posted: 23 August 2015 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pakpearl

Oye..
I love u,basssHeart