Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sajan FF: Love after Marriage (Ch 14 Updated) (Pg91) (New Update) (Page 81)

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Joined: 16 June 2011
Posts: 13430

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Ch-12..
Samrat n Gunjan have come a long way since their marriage..

Now,they talk like normal frnds..

A definite change can be felt but it's not enough..

I wanna see my Sajan romancing..Day Dreaming

A ray of hope..

Distance can ignite some passion...
Gunjan in Morena.. Sam missing him.. joining her.. n .. n .. n ...Embarrassed
LOL LOLLOL LOL

SM is such a sweetheart.. I must say Heart

@Fati...
I miss the fun we used to have on the FF threads written by u all..Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arushi_130989HSFA

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Joined: 16 June 2011
Posts: 13430

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Chapter-13..

Our Gunjan is so sweet..
Her mere presence causes happiness to her dear n near ones Big smile

I wonder what her absence will cause to her dearest n nearest one Wink
Let's see LOL

Awww...
She is missing HIM Embarrassed

I loved the convo between the mother-daughter duo..

"I am so excited maa. Kal mehndi phir sangeet..shaadi aur reception...

What about haldi..
Fair n Lovely ka ad yaad aa gaya LOL

Oye hoye..

Here comes our Samrat with a bang...

SAARA LONDON THUMAKDA ..

WOW... they r more than frnds now..
It's too exciting..
Morena Mgic will do some wonder..

Oye, update soon..LOL



Edited by pakpearl - 19 August 2015 at 5:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arushi_130989HSFA

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Joined: 16 June 2011
Posts: 13430

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I miss u ,Shifa..
I love u,ShifaBig smile
Orkut, Myspace Happy Birthday Scraps, Comments, Graphics
Orkut, Myspace Happy Birthday Scraps, Comments, Graphics
Orkut, Myspace Happy Birthday Scraps, Comments, Graphics

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arushi_130989HSFA

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 17547

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakpearl

Ch-12..
Samrat n Gunjan have come a long way since their marriage..

Now,they talk like normal frnds..

A definite change can be felt but it's not enough..

I wanna see my Sajan romancing..Day Dreaming

A ray of hope..

Distance can ignite some passion...
Gunjan in Morena.. Sam missing him.. joining her.. n .. n .. n ...Embarrassed
LOL LOLLOL LOL

SM is such a sweetheart.. I must say Heart

@Fati...
I miss the fun we used to have on the FF threads written by u all..Unhappy

Aww I am so so glad that finally you read and gave me such a beautiful comment. Embarrassed
I love you. SM is I had to make a character that might be the connector between these those.
Haha api don't pull on your horses there's time for SaJan abhi. Wink

Seriously api me too. Everyone's hardly active here Ouch
But thanks to you. You literally lit up this place. Thanks a lot Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arushi_130989pakpearl

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 17547

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakpearl

I miss u ,Shifa..
I love u,ShifaBig smile
Orkut, Myspace Happy Birthday Scraps, Comments, Graphics
Orkut, Myspace Happy Birthday Scraps, Comments, Graphics
Orkut, Myspace Happy Birthday Scraps, Comments, Graphics
I miss her sooo much. I wish she was here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arushi_130989pakpearl

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 17547

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakpearl

Chapter-13..

Our Gunjan is so sweet..
Her mere presence causes happiness to her dear n near ones Big smile

I wonder what her absence will cause to her dearest n nearest one Wink
Let's see LOL

Awww...
She is missing HIM Embarrassed

I loved the convo between the mother-daughter duo..

"I am so excited maa. Kal mehndi phir sangeet..shaadi aur reception...

What about haldi..
Fair n Lovely ka ad yaad aa gaya LOL

Oye hoye..

Here comes our Samrat with a bang...

SAARA LONDON THUMAKDA ..

WOW... they r more than frnds now..
It's too exciting..
Morena Mgic will do some wonder..

Oye, update soon..LOL


Haha Gunjan is a gem as always caring and loving.
Hladi bhool gayi Embarrassed thank God it was not Sajan's wedding. LOL
I love this songs for weedings. It just makes you groove to it.
Let's see they are or not Wink Lots of surprises and revelations.
Yeah Morena Magic...Sajan confession.
I hope more people write on Sajan. There are hardly any writers Cry 
Haha yeah I wil. Pehle digest this one LOLTongue
Thanks a lot api for liking it. Your comments always bring a smile to my face Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arushi_130989pakpearl

pakpearl IF-Sizzlerz
pakpearl
pakpearl

Joined: 16 June 2011
Posts: 13430

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Oye..
I love u,basssHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HSFA

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 17547

Posted: 20 August 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakpearl

Oye..
I love u,basssHeart
I love you more Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Virmaan : After Marriage-2 : Th~6 Marriage-253 14 Nov

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Niaksharma   Replies: 46   Views: 8094

Niaksharma 46 8094 20 November 2015 at 1:23am by panamaa
WAADA (sajan ff)romantic sajan pg19

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: cute_monaya_fan   Replies: 204   Views: 52143

cute_monaya_fan 204 52143 17 September 2011 at 1:21pm by monaya_sajan
a sajan OS: union of sajan updated on page 12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: lucario   Replies: 220   Views: 32406

lucario 220 32406 20 February 2011 at 9:15pm by lucario
SAJAN OS : sajan forvever

2

Author: Delishus   Replies: 11   Views: 8595

Delishus 11 8595 09 August 2010 at 5:35am by ar_sajan4evr
sajan oneshot gallery sajan pg8 notepg15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: snehajose17   Replies: 150   Views: 35094

snehajose17 150 35094 17 June 2010 at 7:14pm by -CreativeSoul-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index