Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sajan FF: Love after Marriage (Ch 14 Updated) (Pg91) (New Update) (Page 64)

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

Part 8..
Again mind blowing update...Very very nicely written...Why did Samrat get to much angry..Past me Koi affair tha kya?????????ConfusedWink..then he might be lost her...please reveal the secret soon yaar...My poor Doll...Again he hurt her...Song selection was very nice...its on of my fav song...
Wonderful update Fati...Continue soon the next part..and thanks alot for ur consistant Pms..Smile
Haha affiar umm sochne dou LOLWink 
Awww Hi-5 mine as well :) 
Its my utmost pleasure to do so Api :) 

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakpearl

Melancholy prevails...
My Sajan r in pain..
Samrat should come out of his past...
I m not liking his behaviour with my princess..
Ooops looks like someone is getting really hyper haan? LOL
Awww thoda wait karo na api. Pllleeaassee Embarrassed
HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -desiresoul-

Hey sisHugI I'm exremely sorry for late comment I know I said I will comment n Saturday but didnt sorry I just got lazyEmbarrassedTongue anyways coming to the update it was mind blowing. Both SaJan were restless to talk to each other and OMG!!! seems like Samrat has a really bad past and poor Gunjan is really hurt by his behaciour. Hope Samrat lets her in his shell and tell her about her past soon. And the song Re Kabira my fav oneHeart. Update soon 

Heart U
Siiisss Hug Awww no problem and u know na I wait for your comment so eagerlyWink 
Well time heals everything so wait and watch. 
Mine too<3 Everone loves this song LOL 
Love u too<3 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desiresoul-

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetgirl555

Lovec it
Awesome
Cont soon
Thank u so much dear Embarrassed
HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys<3 First of all really very sry for being so late. I was really very busy in studies so apologies to allEmbarrassed. I love you all for the wonderful feedback it makes me feel special. Thank u so very much<3 Hug

Coming to this update umm I thought it was not up to the mark but redaing it again gave me a hope now it all depends on your feedback. Advance mein sry if it is not up to the mark.                                     

Chapter 9                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

As Samrat tried to open his eyes he saw the other side of the bed empty and understood that she had already woke up. Everything was just like before... all his things were on its right place and his clothes ironed just perfectly. He wore his suit and made his way out of the room.

Coming down from the stairs he saw her arranging the last minutes things on the breakfast table. She was doing all the routine work...no change in her routine at all.

"Wo main..." Samrat began the conversation but was cut by her.

"Mom bas ati hi hogi". She told him and went into the kitchen.

After a few moments SM appeared on the breakfast table smiling to Samrat.

"Good Morning Beta". SM greeted her son cheerfully.

"Good Morning Mom". He replied with a small smile.

"Arey yeh Gunjan kahan reh gayi"? SM inquired.

"Mom wo..." Samrat tried to speak.

"Good Morning Mom". Gunjan hugged SM.

"Good Morning Sweetheart". SM recipocrated the hug.

They all had their breakfast after which Samrat left for office a bit aloof. He was not his self today. Something was eating up from inside and he knew exactly what!! Still trying hard to focus on work to get rid of all those "stupid thoughts."

Stupid? Were these thoughts actually stupid that were continuously ringing in his mind making him go mad thinking about her. Actually from the time he has risen he could only think of her. He was on a guilt trip. This feeling of guilt was eating him from inside. It was too much to sink in for a person like him. He somehow managed to divert his attention for the time being.

Meanwhile Gunjan had finished her work in the kitchen as she loves to do the housework. She headed towards her...no Samrat's room as it was his room and she would not repeat the mistake to call it hers. She collected a few papers and a pen took a deep breath and went into study.

After half an hour she heard some noise and after coming out got to know that indeed Mr.Samrat Shergill has arrived which was quite a surprise for her. She went downstairs asked him for lunch and went back to study. He was seriously not liking her cold behavior with him. It was hard to digest that someone was ignorning HIM!!

He asked the servant to call Gunjan in his room and moved ahead after ten minutes there was a knock at his door and with Your Majesty's' permission Gunjan came in. He looked at her for a while and then clearing his throat began, "Tu...tum theek ho?" This absurd question surprised Gunjan for a moment after which she replied, "Ji kyun?"

"Nahi wo actually kal ke baad..." But she cut him short "Cheezein shayad der se samajh ati hain mujhey isiliye tou samajh nahi payi ke aap kya kehna cha rahe hain par ab jaan gayi hoon sab kuch".  He was not expecting such a reply and he understood its cause so he lowered down his pitch even more and asked her yet again, "Tumhein bura laga na"? With a scarcastic smile she replied, " Bura? Excuse me, mujhe bura kyun lagega?". He went on to explain. "Meri baaton se wo kal raat jo bhi hua uske baad tum kuch alag sa behave kar rahi ho isliye main thoda pareshaan tha bas". She looked at him and then simply moved out the room making him all the more confused and worried.

Sometimes it becomes necessary to stay silent. Silence is the biggest of all weapons and does its job without saying anything. Gunjan's silence said many unsaid words. Still there was a lot to clear and Samrat thought to make another effort not because he has feelings for that girl or something like that not at all it was just because he still had a heart that cries seeing others in pain. He still has a child inside him that fears loosing people close to him. After all he is a human being at the end.

They had dinner quietly and all left to sleep except Gunjan as she had to complete her remaining work. After washing her cutlery she went in to the room only to see an anxious Samrat waiting for her. "Baat karni hai", was his sentence as she came in. Without bothering much Gunjan took out her clothes and went to change and after coming back was about to move to bed when stopped by Samrat.

"Mujhe itna ignore kyun kar rahi ho? Yeh galat hai. This is just not done." This was seriously it. It had been long since he had faced ignorance and rejection. The truth was that he was missing all the attention he used to get. He was used of getting attention and this ignoring act of hers was getting to him. "Actually you are right Mr.Shergill is dunya mein kisi ke pass koi right nahi hai sab haq tou apko hi hain na? Ab yeh bhi bata di jiye k is ghar mein saans bhi apse pooch kar lena padega kya?" Anger was evident in her voice more than anger it was hurt. She was badly hurt by his words last night. "Naraz ho?" Samrat asked out of his innocence but Gunjan retorted back. "Naraz tou unsein hua jata hai jo log apne hote hain aur jahan tak mujhe yaad hai hamara tou koi rishta hi nahi hai na Mr.Shergill?"

The next word that Gunjan heard was just unbelievable. This must be the last word she has expected from Samrat atleast. "Sorry". That was it. He looked away and closed his eyes in order to believe that he has actually said it. Yes, he surely has and suddenly he felt relieved as if a burden has been lifted off his chest. He could breathe now. Phew!! He looked at Gunjan who was still standing there shocked at his words and trying to recollect at to what exactly he said more than that what actually he meant? "Maine kaha sorry, really very sorry." This declaration brought Gunjan back in reality and she looked here and there and then again at him. She again saw that innocence and sweetness in his eyes which brings out a completely different person in action.

Still it was not easy to forget to all what he said. "Tou kya sorry kehne se sab theek ho jata hai?" She asked to confirm the validity of this"SORRY". He smiled and confidently repied. "Nahi lekin aik promise tou hota hai k agay se aesi mistake nahi hogi. Second chance tou har insaan deserve karta hi hai. Waise bhi maine aj tak kabhi kisi ko sorry nahi kaha so you should feel lucky and think key eh sorry kitni genuine hogi." Gunjan was dumbstruck at the confidence of the man standing in front of him. It does not surprise her at all that he's into business. His clients must be losing half the game just by his confidence. After thinking for a few moments she thought to give him a try as in life many non deserving people get repetitive chances so why not him and she thought one last time after which she came to a conclusion.

"Bohat confident hain aap lekin asey kaisey main maan loon kuch gurantee bhi tou chahiye na?" She made her stance clear. Samrat was quick to ask. "Jese ke?" Gunjan inquired yet again raising her eyebrows. "Friends? Ise mujhe yeh pata chal jaye ga k apke liye is word ki kitni importance hai kya aap sach mein sorry hain ya phir bas asey hi keh rahe hain. So?"

"Not bad kafi clever ho tum bhi main tou asey hi samjhta tha. Friendship asey hi kar lun, do you think it's a good idea?" He asked her with doubt. Gunjan made a face and replied, "Mafi chahiye na aur kya dou log friends nahi ho sakte? Can't we end this enmity?" Enmity? Samrat asked as he wanted to clear his doubt. "You mean a deal."

"No I mean friendship. Dosti jo dunya ka sabse pyaara rishta hota hai. You can be friends with anyone. I want ke aap is rishte ki izzat karein aur hamare beech kayam hone wale is naye bond ki bhi". She clarified.

"Ok fine let's start. I guess yeh itna bura bhi nahi hoga right?" He winked and they both shared a smile shaking hands to share this newly found friendship.

Samrat and Gunjan two completely opposite individuals who have started a new relationship with each other called friendship. Will this friendship be the foundation of love or fate will play a game and they'll be back to square one only time will tell.

"Mujhe de di jiye main kar deti hoon". Gunjan insisted the millionth time but no Samrat being his stubborn self refused.

"I can handle." He replied rudely.

"Yeah I can see that. By the way, friends se aise baat karte hain kya?" She interrogated like a police officer and Samrat turned back to answer but seeing her upset realized what he was doing. It was time to rectify the mistake so with an innocent look he replied, "Tou kaise karte hain? Bata dou na." Gunjan helplessly shook head and asked for the shirt with which Samrat was quarelling for the past half an hour. Gunjan swed the button and returned it to him with a sweet smile.

"Waise itni bhi buri nahi hai." Samrat whispered and went to change.  

Precap: The friendship grews.  

The next update will be really soon I promiseEmbarrassed and a long one too.  Plz unres the ones who need to. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Monayaholic-sweetgirl555Luv-In-MistGlowing_Stararushi_130989...Mallu...SwaNia_2SM_317-desiresoul-chulbuli94tiahalder-Marie-ProngsPadsMoonyronojoy_riapakpearl.AngryBird.-Ocean.eyes-Vishi-

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
awww this part was so sweet.. sajan are adorable .. i literally imagined them..gunjan is innocent n sweeet yet indeed mature n smart to handle situations.. 

The guilty feeling ..being ignored all was very well described loved that dumb samrat get to think from heart too.. loved his innocence..and soory it was adorable .. you wrote so well that scene ! i loved how gunjan took step for friendship it was very sweet..

the last scene.. was adorable ...how he get rude n dn realized..n how gunjan reacted...loved their sweet conversation..and last itni bhi buri nahn..loved that response !

Loving this.. couldn't wait when they wil fal in love couldnt stop dreaming..LOL

Post marriage love story is always an amazing ! Cant wait to read romance bidding in sajan relation ! update soon ! thank you for the sajanish update ! at least kisi ny tou update kiya LOL

Edited by MoNayaAshiq4evr - 19 January 2014 at 3:03pm

HSFA

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaAshiq4evr

awww this part was so sweet.. sajan are adorable .. i literally imagined them..gunjan is innocent n sweeet yet indeed mature n smart to handle situations..  Awww I knew you would<3 Gunjan indeed is a gem and can handle situations really well. 

The guilty feeling ..being ignored all was very well described loved that dumb samrat get to think from heart too.. loved his innocence..and soory it was adorable .. you wrote so well that scene ! i loved how gunjan took step for friendship it was very sweet..  You know what first I thought to continue the fight but it was of no use. When they can be friends then why act like foes? Gunjan is the sweetest as Samrat said in MJHT LOL She is different yet so similar. 

the last scene.. was adorable ...how he get rude n dn realized..n how gunjan reacted...loved their sweet conversation..and last itni bhi buri nahn..loved that response !  First it was to be included in the next update but then idea changed and here it is. Haha change!!

Loving this.. couldn't wait when they wil fal in love couldnt stop dreaming..LOL    We can't just can't in this case Embarrassed But Ma'am abhi romance mein kafi time hai so hold your horses. LOLWink

Post marriage love story is always an amazing ! Cant wait to read romance bidding in sajan relation ! update soon ! thank you for the sajanish update ! at least kisi ny tou update kiya LOL   
Awww your comment always makes my day<3 Thank u so much for so much appreciation. I was apprehensive of this part but your comment made me relived. 
Next update will be soon<3 
Love you.Hug

arushi_130989

juhi_sajan IF-Rockerz
juhi_sajan
juhi_sajan

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
mindblowing update fati, finally u updated, really happy to see the changing behavior of samrat towards gunjan and the start of their frndship

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arushi_130989HSFA

Go to top