Posted: 9 years ago
Woww simply amazing upd dear u penned down whole upd superbly. Keep rocking
Originally posted by pakpearl

Atlast..
U updated it,Fati... 
Lol yeah I did.πŸ˜†

Sorry to say..
I always disliked this Samrat nasked for Gunjan's self respect..
I know but api I am sure you will see a change and trust me I am not the one to sacrifice Gunjan's self respect. πŸ˜³
But u know..
It's about Sajan πŸ˜Š
So.. 
I m bound to give them a chance.. and I am sure you will not regret it πŸ˜Š

Samrat ji always finds Gunjan very arrractive..😳

As she came outside she saw him walking near his car. He felt someone at his back so turned and saw a beautiful lady in front of him. Dressed in a red churidar with a pair of earings hanging delicately from her ears she stood there with just a bit of kohl and gloss. She kept it simple yet looked elegant and mesmerizing. Samrat stared at her for quite sometime after which he signaled her to sit in.

Gunjan is not unaffected as well..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

He too was looking quite dashing with a bit of moustache giving him a subtle look. He was wearing his white t shirt with denims and a red coloured over coat to compliment his look. She admired his way of dressing in her heart. That's only what she can do.

Ufff...I loved this convo...
N how he blurted out...😊😳
Sometimes you have to let go of your insecurities and be what nature wants you to be..what you always wanted to be 

"Par dost kyun nahi?" She inquired.

"Kyun ke..." He stopped midway and looked at her. Ugh. It was so difficult to say.

"Kyun ke?" Gunjan repeated his words.

"Kyun ke..bas main keh raha hoon?"

"Asey kaise maan lun?" Gunjan counter argued.

"Problem kya hai?"

"Aap aik business man hain tou bina logic ya reason ke tou koi bhi baat nahi karenge na. You tell me what's on the crads?"

Smart. No over smart. Samrat thought. Has has to find a way to deal with her.

"Boliye na?"

"Meri baat manogi ya nahi?"

"Aap bataein ge ya nahi?"

"Nahi."

"Theek hai phir bye bye. Hopefully we will never meet again aur apse mil kar bilkul bhi hushi nahi hui..."

"Kyun ke tum mujhe effect karti ho yaar!!"    

πŸ€ͺ    β€οΈ     

🀣

Wow...

Gunjan is too smart...

She dint let him go..

"Effect karti hoon? I know apke liye yeh sab bohat naya hai bohat alag hai. Par iska matlab yeh tou nahi na ke aap zindagi ko apne aap ko aik aur moqa nahi denge.

She can understand there is something which is holding him back...

Mujhe nahi pata ke apko kisne cheez ne aesa bana diya hai aur main kabhi poochungi bhi nahi lekin please apne aap koi aik shell mein band kar ke mat rakhiye. Off and on muskura diya kijiye aur kabhi kabhi hans bhi diya karein.

She'll take care of him like a frnd..

Aur rahi baat hamare relationship ki tou ab dosti ki hai tou nibhani tou padegi na."

Samrat is ready to listen to her..to believe her..

For the first time in life after he has grown up he wanted to trust someone without having to worry about a heart break in the end. He was ready to give it a go

Fati...

pls update soon...

I mm looking forward to see Saan frndship flourishing ..leading to a deep,beautiful relationship..

hope api you will like the further updates as well and Sajan have to be one day but it demands perseverance. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by arushi_130989

hi atlast fatima u update yupiee. i have read half and half still left. but i enjoyed reading it. sajan or monaya they always effect us. just love read it.β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—β­οΈ
And finally you commented πŸ˜† So glad to see it Di. 
I am glad you read half but enjoyed it. 
True...Sajan..Monaya are so magical 
Ok so I'm sorry for replying late. I was always say mein jaldi reply karo gi but end up doing late πŸ˜† seriously I need to fix this anyways awesome update sis loved it. Poor Gunjan had to go through Samrat's rude behavior.  However, loved Samrat's confession haha it was cut. But I also feel sad for Samrat pata nahi what he went through in his past that made him a person. Can't wait to know update soon 

Luv ya β€οΈ
Fatiii <3 Finally  A update..πŸ₯³and finally I read😳
it was fantastic..πŸ‘
the way you started with Gunjan and SM conversation..it was too touchy and cute..Loved it so much..and already loving SM for being a cupid..but seems like cupid is yet to strike this couple..

I'm loving Samrat's character as a son..but as a person..πŸ€” he and his mardangi..but your character sketch is so realistic Fati..so it was  a reality check..hard to digest..
He was really rude to Gunjan..But i'm amazed by Gunjan's simplicity and innocence..If anyone can melt the heart of Samrat its her only..
I cannot say their conversation was beautiful..but as a writer you have nailed it from a realistic point of view..
but i had a smile reading Samrat's cute and honest confession atlast πŸ˜ƒ
"tum mujhe effect karti ho" I'm imagining him saying that with a  cute face..😳
and in the end it good to see apology and friendship prevail..
I'm actually looking forward to the next update..curious to know how the budding friendship will mold Samrat as a person..
so update it real soon..for now kudos to you for this great,crystal clear and realistic update exploring the highs and lows of a relationship..
awesome blossom update sis😳update soon
hi
the up is really good
so samrat is again behaving like the same
and doing this she is hurting gujan
but the reaction gunjan gave to him is good
and he should understand her priority
plz cont soon and pm me
Originally posted by aashizin