Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sajan FF: Love after Marriage (Ch 14 Updated) (Pg91) (New Update) (Page 55)

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hey-Shona-

Lovely update Fati Clap and sorry for the late comment Embarrassed
This guard is really cool, what a logic LOL he definitely did a gr8 job locking up the cutest couple Embarrassed
Gajar ka Halwa Day Dreaming
Love the cockroach scene... Even I hate cockroach, lizard, spider, par SAJAN ko saath mein laane ke liye kuch bhi chalega Embarrassed
Thanks a lot Soniya<3 Embarrassed And no problem with that :)
LOL He is the smartest guard ever:P

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MahamRana

Hey Fatimah!!Smile

Very nice update...U described gunjan's feelings very beautifullyClapClap..
cont soon
Aww thanks a lot Maham. It means a lot<3 Embarrassed
HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MistiofMistz

Finally caught up with this fiction. It's awesome! Continue soon.
Awww thanks a lot dear Embarrassed
HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soulmate_Sana

Finally read all updates...u write beautifully fear..loving gunji's confidence..samrat thoda akdu types hai but still its fine with me..continue soon n do pm me..

-Sana
Awww I am glad you liked it dear Embarrassed Its a huge compliment :)
HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Wassup Wonderful people? Look who's here after a long time:P I know its been pretty long but I was seriously hell busy with studies and stuff which I still am but here's coming an update your way with a banner Embarrassed for crossing 50+ pages. It could not have been possible without your love and support so thank you so very much and keep showering that on me<3 Love u all. HugHug 

You people help me improve I remember when I started this I was so heel nervous but thanks to you all that I am able to win your hearts through it Big smileEmbarrassed  
I hope you people will enjoy the update and like the banner so with out much ado here you go:  

Chapter 8  

As she woke up she saw no signs of Samrat anywhere. After getting freshened up she went down to look out for him but he was no where to be found. On inquiring she got to know that he left early today. Gunjan knew that his mood was not good and there's certainly something that he hides not only from others but from himself too.

He's too complicated and she hates complications as life is too short too get into unnecessary trouble. He's like a puzzle for her..a maze to which she has still got no way out as a child she always used to solve all puzzles quickly but he is certainly the most difficult one she has ever experienced. She sighed and went inside to get ready for the unexpected day as it may bring anything with it.

Even after getting dressed to start a new day she was feeling low and felt bad about what ever happened. All day she tried to divert her attention sometimes by cooking and at other times by engaging herself in tv or a novel but to her dismay nothing worked. She was not peaceful today. She can't be.

Although time crawled like a snail but finally evening was approaching and she was happy as now she can talk to him and solve the issue that was making her restless from the time she has woken up. But where was Samrat? It was 8 and he has still not turned up? She sighed and decided to wait till he comes which in any way she has been doing all day long.

This was getting serious now!! It was half past eleven and still her husband was not in the home. She decided to call but it just increased her disappointment as her calls remained unattented. She was yawing hard now and it became almost impossible for her to stay awake so she decided to sleep on the couch so that she can be aware of his arrival.

After 2 hours she was made to open her eyes as SM woke her up who had returned from her visit to a dear friend who was ill. After coming back from her room she saw Gunjan and just smiled at her care and innocence and decided to wake her up so that she can go and sleep in her room.

Mom aap?' Gunjan spoke startled.

Kyun tum kisi aur ko expect kar rahi thi kya? SM asked smiling.

Nahi wo... aap kab ayein?

'Bas abhi kuch der pehle aur tum yahan kya kar rahi ho? Apne room mein jao aur araam se so jao na.'

'Par...Samrat?'

'Oh tou yeh baat hai. Wo beta actually Samrat ko achanak aik business trip par Delhi jana para tou wo dou din k baad wapis ayega.'

This news added to the list of disappointments for the day. Gunjan sighed and went to her room after checking that SM had her dinner and is off to sleep. Opening the door of the room she realized how her simple life became much more complicated than she had expected it to be. She thought about Samrat..the relationship no no the equation that they share was so different to what normally husbands and wifes share. They were living a life that to them was a mere contract with no emotions making way to their hearts till now. Realizing that it was too late she just made her thoughts rest for a while while she lay down and closed her eyes tring to get a peaceful sleep.

On the other hand in a lavish room of a five star hotel a restless soul was also pacing here and there thinking hard that how can someone question him that too about his fears? How can someone invade his privacy? How can someone just like that ask him about his inhibitions...his insecurities?

He felt like his head will tear apart any time now. He flopped himself on the bed keeping both the hands on his head with closed eyes thinking about everything and suddenly opened his eyes jerking all the thoughts aside.

''Kuch cheezein past mein hi rahein tou behtar hai. Main phirse wo sab... No I can't. Nahi she paunga phirse wo dard wo tanhai.'' Saying so a lone tear escaped his eyes which he wiped it quickly because these merciless tears makes him weak and he is not weak atleast he will show that he is not.

''Mujhe us ladki ko batana hi hoga ta k wo doobara aesi galti na kare.'' Determined Samrat went off to sleep.

Finally the much awited wait of those two days ended. Phew! Only Gunjan knew how she had waited and longed for him to come so that she can free herself from the guilt that she was in. Samrat came home and totally ignoring her moved to his room and she just followed him with a glass of water in her hands.

''Pani.'' She spoke slowly.

''Nahi chahiye.'' He answered rudely.

''Par...''

''Kaha na. Aik baar kahi hui baat samajh nahi ati?''

''Aap theek tou hain na? I mean us din apne breakfast bhi nahi kia tha aur phir ab Delhi k liye nikal gaye tou maine socha k...''

''Socha? Woah! Tum sochti bhi ho? New talent hai kya?''

''Main janti hoon k aap mujhse us din wali baat par gussa ho lekin main tou bas...''

''Tum tou bas kya? Haan? Tum tou bas kya? He stressed on the words. You know what you invaded my privacy!! Koi haq nahi hai tumhein mujhse yeh poochne ka k kya cheez mujhe darati hai. ''

''I know mujhe yeh nahi karna chahiye tha.'' She replied feeling guilty.

''Phir bhi kiya na? Hamare beech koi rishta nahi hai koi feelings nahi hain phir bhi tumne apni limit cross ki. Its just too much. ''

Reality struck her hard. It was indeed the truth.

''Sahi kaha apne jab koi rishta hi nahi hai tou phir yeh sab kyun? Actually I am really very sorry main apni limit bhool gayi thi. Really sorry k apko hurt kia. Apse sawal kia yeh jante huwe bhi k hum aik doosre k kuch nahi hain. Us din apki hansi dekh kar laga k apke andar bhi insaan chupa hai jo jeena chahta hai life kar har moment par main galat thi. Mujhe laga k shayad hum dost ban sakte hain par nahi main galat thi. Aap rahiye apne is roop mein ta k koi bhi apko pehchan na paye aur apko zindagi ka wo pehlu na dikha paye jo bhoat khoobsurat hai. Sorry.''

Saying so she left the room with hurtful teras in her eyes which were not hidden from Samrat. He was left there to think how come she came to know so much in a couple of days? Is she an astrologer or a mind reader or what? He failed to understand!

She made him think to look at himself once to introspect and find out the reality in what she said. He was just too shocked to react. What was this girl talking about? Does she have any freaking idea? She effected him!!

Meanwhile Gunjan just walked out of the room and straight into the garden crying hard and just letting all the pain out. For the first time she tried to be his friend wanted to help him out but no it all turned out on her. She so wanted to run away to a place where no one could see her...hurt her...or love her.

Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Na dhoop chune na chhaaon
Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Kisi thor tike na paaon (x2)

She sat on the swing trying to calm herself down. Meanwhile he opened the window in order to get fresh air while his eyes fell on the dainty figure in the garden. He felt bad and closed the windows placing the curtains in front of it while closing his eyes.

Ban liya apna paigambar
Tar liya tu saat samandar
Phir bhi sookha mann ke andar
Kyun reh gaya

Pain was seen clearly visible on their faces. No matter how much they try to hide it. It was of no use.

Re Kabira maan jaa
Re Faqeera maan jaa
Aaja tujhko pukaare teri parchhaaiyan
Re Kabira maan ja
Re Faqeera maan ja
Kaisa tu hai nirmohi kaisa harjaaiya

She entered the room and saw him lost in thoughts. She quietly made her way to the bed.

Tooti chaarpaai wohi
Thandi purvaai rasta dekhe
Doodhon ki malaai wohi
Mitti ki suraahi rasta dekhe..

He noticed her when she was about to lie down and quickly switched off the lamp making himself comfortable in the farthest corner of the bed. While she was also on the edge on the other side.

Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Lab namak rame na misri
Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Tujhe preet purani bisri..
Mast Maula, mast Kalander
Tu hawa ka ek bavandar
Bujh ke yun andar hi andar
Kyun reh gaya..

Sleep was nowhere in their eyes and they just stared in darkness that filled not only the room but their lives as well.

Re Kabira maan jaa
Re Faqeera maan jaa
Aaja tujhko pukaare teri parchhaaiyan
Re Kabira maan ja
Re Faqeera maan ja
Kaisa tu hai nirmohi kaisa harjaaiya...

Finally after a long struggle sleep over took them giving them a bit of a relief. 

Phew that's about it I hope that you will like this. Next update will be coming soon this time:P So stay tuned

P.S: The people who have still not unresed I am sure they know who they are so plz unres asap!!  Pari its a diect indication to you sweetieEvil Smile I hope you know that! 
Will be waiting for your precious feedback and valuable likes Embarrassed 

Regards
Fatima

Edited by HSFA - 09 October 2013 at 5:59pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2swaron10sravanthi93-Monayaholic-sweetgirl555Luv-In-MistgunurloveGlowing_Stararushi_130989...Mallu...sadffi-desiresoul-SwaNia_2SM_317Mahiiichulbuli94..Amira..ronojoy_riaSoulmate_Sanapakpearl-Marie-DreamsFlyFree.AngryBird.-Ocean.eyes-Vishi-AdorableDevil

Soulmate_Sana IF-Sizzlerz
Soulmate_Sana
Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Awesome update :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HSFA

...Mallu... IF-Rockerz
...Mallu...
...Mallu...

Posted: 09 October 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Nice <33