Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sajan FF: Love after Marriage (Ch 14 Updated) (Pg91) (New Update) (Page 25)

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Poor Gunjan she is suffering from so much pain :( anyways continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HSFA

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Again superb update Fatima Clap Clap Clap. I loved it...enjoyed full parts...because It was damn good.Tongue... Samrat conversation wid his Mom was so interesting... want to know about reason behind this marriage... Meanwhile,Gunjan scene was so touchy...loved her Dio parts...its so situational.

N finally, SaJan Reception scene...EmbarrassedDamn cute...loved your song selection. Now desperately waiting for next part...Please try to continue soon. Thanks for the PM.

Thanks J for liking my work. I am happy that u liked it.Big smile Thanks for the appreciation it really means a lot.Embarrassed U will surely know the reason soon.
This song selection was a difficult task but finally I did it.Wink I will continue soon and ur welcome.

Joseph_A

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

Poor Gunjan she is suffering from so much pain :( anyways continue soon
I know but don't worry this pain will be lessened.Smile I will continue soon.
HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

First of all thanks to all my readers and friends for liking my updates it means a lot.

I am motivated to come up with more better updates.

So here it is. Enjoy…..Embarrassed

The party ended with huge round of applauses for Sajan, which made them come in the real world. They both left each other quickly and Gunjan's cheeks had a light pink shade and she lowered her eyes looking all the more beautiful. Her sweet gesture made Samrat skip a beat but he soon managed to control himself.

After the party Gunjan was in her room standing in front of the dressing table brushing her hair in her pink coloured night suit and thinking about the evening which made her blush a little and her eyes fell on the sight that make her pleasantly shocked.

Gunjan: A…. Aap yahan?

Samrat: A…… Wo...( Samrat yeh tera room hai yeh ordinary ladki aise tujhe confuse nahi kar sakti. Han main… main n ahi darta isse). Han to yeh.. yeh mera ghar hai aur yeh specifically mera room hai to yahan ane k liye ab mujhe tumhari permission nahi chahiye samjhi tum?

He tried to act normal but the fact was that 'THE GREAT SAMRAT SHERGIL' YES Mr. Samrat Shegril was actually staring at her beautiful wife standing at the door which made Gunjan surprised.

G: Gi main janti hun k yeh ghar aur room sirf apka hai. Lekin main bas apko yahan dekh kar wo thori heran..

S: Zayada heran hone ki zarrorat nahi hai. Samjhi zameen par wapis ajao. Main yahan sirf apna pillow lene aya tha.

And again he left her alone in that room without even caring for her once.

Gujan alone thinking…. ( Log theek kehte hain in ameer logon k pass sirf paisa hi hota hai dil naam ki to koi cheez hi nahi hoti lekin koi baat nahi main har nahi manugi. Akhir shadi ki hai inhone ne mujhse aur wo bhi poori duniya k samne ab yeh mujhe aise istamal nahi kar sakte.  Mr Samrat Shergill agar apko kisne har manna nahi sikhaya to mujhe bhi kisi ne zulm sehne nahi sikhaya).

With this goal in mind our Gunjan went to sleep but not  on the bed but on the couch. As the bed is yet not hers even the couch isn't hers even but still atleast it won't hurt her that punch.

Her sleep was broken by the alarm clock. She quickly got up and went to freshen up.

In Samrat's room

A knock was heard and reluctantly Samrat opened the door and found her standing at the door and her mouth was left open.

G: Apki bed tea.

S: Tum? Aur wo bhi meri bed tea k saath?

G: (smiling) Han to aur kya? Biwi hun apki. Ab yeh main hi to karungi na? Ab yeh pilijiye aur han apke kaprey nikal diye hain  akar change kar lein tab tak mein breakfast ready karti hun. ( With these instructions she turned to leave when heard a voice of breaking something she turned back and saw the cup of tea broken into pieces)

S: Mujhe nahi chahiye tumhari banai hui bed tea samjhi (and he slammed the door shut).

Meanwhile Gunjan had tears in her eyes which she quickly wiped and bent down to clear  the pieces of the cup.

G: ( Lekin ek din ap ko zaroor chahaiye hogi yed bed tea aur bhi sirf mere haathon se)

After picking up the pieces she went downstairs to make breakfast for her 'sadu' husband'.

S: Ramo kaka mera breakfast kahan ha…..

(Just then his eyes stopped at the most beautiful figure who was setting the table just then Gunjan also looked in the direction where he was standing and their eyes met. Their eyelock was broken by the voice of Ramu kaka).

RK: Bityia aur kuch bhi laon kya?

G: Nahi kaka ap jayein main khud le lon gi. (and she turned towards Samrat) Aaap ayen na breakfast bilkul ready hai.

Now Samrat's anger was on its peak. He clenched his fist and with full force rushed to where Gunjan was standing and pulled her towards him through her elbows.)

S: Kya samjhti ho tum apney aap ko. Han( he strengthened his grip on her arms) Jo dil cahhaey ga karo gi? Han? Ho kon tum?

G: (tears welled in her eyes). Ouch. Main apki biwi hun.

He jerked her .

S:Biwi? Oh please don't try to be over clever. Kuch nahi ho tum meri bas meri mom ki bahu ho bas.

G: Ap hamarey rishte ko jhutla nahi sakte.

S: In sab fazool baton k liye mere pass bilkul bhi time nahi hai. Samjhi?

G: Chaey ap kuch bhi kahein lekin ab hum shadi shuda hain. Bandh chuke hain ek dusre k saath

S: Nahi yeh sach sirf tumahre liye hai. Meri life mein tumhari importance zara si bhi nahi hai.

G: Agar aisa hai to phir kyun ki apne mujhse shadi? Mujhe jawab chahaiye.

S: Yeh sawal mujhse nahi meri mom se karo. Kyun k Samrat Shergil ki choice tum ho hi nahi sakti. Never Ever.

G: Ek minute Mr. Samrat Shergil rukiye. Agar aisa hai to phir apne apni mom ko bataya kyun nahi? Han? Main ek shareef family ko belong karti hun apki un girlfriends ki tarah nahi jinhein aap use kar k tissue paper ki tarah pahayank dete hain.

S: Gunjan apni had mein raho.

G: Apni had mein reh kar hi baat kar rahi hun.

S: Dekho main tumhein bata chuka hun k main apni mom ki koi baat nahi talta.

G: To unki khatir kya aap mujhe accept nahi kar sakte?

S: Unki khatir hi to tumhein bardasht kar raha hun kya yeh kafi nahi hai?

G: Nahi kafi nahi hai. Apko mujhe accept karna hi hoga.

S: Oh to tum mujhe challenge kar rahi ho.

G: Apko jo samjhna hai samjhein.

S: To theek hai aik deal karte hain. Agle 3 months tak mujhe impress kar k dikha do. OK?

G: Done! Aney wale 3 months  mein main apko badal dun gi. Apko mujhe accept karna hi hoga.

S: We'll see.

G: We will see.

Both shook hands with each other and finalizied the deal.

Precap: No precapLOL.

So that's it. Stay tuned for more updates and don't forget to like and leave ur comments.

Love

Fatima.Heart

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2nayana66-Monayaholic-BusyIndivaBeeLuv-In-MistroshaanSimple-Girlmonaya_sajangunurlovearushi_130989SwaNia_2-desiresoul-snowwhite28sadufchulbuli94.Chashmish.-Marie--CreativeSoul-suhani.cipamisaSoulmate_SanafendJoseph_Aromiebee2002-Ocean.eyes---Isabella--Vishi-.AngryBird.BabajiKaThullu

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
hey AngelHug
 finally tmhara update milaLOL
No Doubt was worth of waitingEmbarrassed
Well chotu thaUnhappyagli dafa long chahyeWink
Aww.. I am loving gunjan s effects on the Great Samrat Shergill..Janab ko bhe pata chal jaye ga jald hi k humari Gunjan ka,.. Lakhon mein ek hai Dhondhny sey bhe asi ladki Uss Saduu ko ni miley geEmbarrassedRealy hope he wil realize her worth before losing her..
Gunjan is really very strong m loving her courage.. she is determined to make him accept her...Cant deny She will make him fall in love with her soon Wink I loved when she tried to make him realize her true place..her relation with him.. her acts really deserve appreciationThumbs Up...
I really cant wait to see how the story will move..n how gunjan wil make him fall in love with her.. looking forward for more sajan scenesLOL
As always superb update..enjyed reading it dear...
Ishq Wala Love So MuchHeart
Need an update soonApproveLOL
Only urs sweetheartWink

Edited by MSluvsSI - 20 November 2012 at 2:48pm

HSFA

ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
res

HSFA

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

hey AngelHug
 finally tmhara update milaLOL
No Doubt was worth of waitingEmbarrassed
Well chotu thaUnhappyagli dafa long chahyeWink
Aww.. I am loving gunjan s effects on the Great Samrat Shergill..Janab ko bhe pata chal jaye ga jald hi k humari Gunjan ka,.. Lakhon mein ek hai Dhondhny sey bhe asi ladki Uss Saduu ko ni miley geEmbarrassedRealy hope he wil realize her worth before losing her..
Gunjan is really very strong m loving her courage.. she is determined to make him accept her...Cant deny She will make him fall in love with her soon Wink I loved when she tried to make him realize her true place..her relation with him.. her acts really deserve appreciationThumbs Up...
I really cant wait to see how the story will move..n how gunjan wil make him fall in love with her.. looking forward for more sajan scenesLOL
As always superb update..enjyed reading it dear...
Ishq Wala Love So MuchHeart
Need an update soonApproveLOL
Only urs sweetheartWink
Hey Sweetheart.Hug
Awww. I knew that u will love it.Embarrassed
Pakka agli daffa it will be a big one for sure.
Dekha ab khush ho na. Gunjan is definately courgeous and don't worry they will be united sooner or later.Wink Gunjan  is a shy one but not a coward.
Yeah next update would be full of Sajan..LOL 
As always adoreable comment from my jaanTongueHug
Yeah soon. LOL 
Only urs Angel.WinkStar

-Marie-

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
awesome update fati continue soon with more I want to see more sajan takrar which will turn into pyaar ;) 

HSFA

Go to top