Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sajan FF: Love after Marriage (Ch 14 Updated) (Pg91) (New Update) (Page 19)

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Heloo fatimaHugi hope u didnt mind me on first spot ROFLaww i love being on 1st <3 <3
Coming to ur update hayeeeilaa i need some time to recover from Sajan Dreamland.. Blushing You know after so long time m reading a sajanish update in true wayHeart sachii Sajan ff miltey he nahnUnhappy...leaving melodrama for someother timeROFLwhich is used to be called as comedy in morena as by Sammy of ChahsmishSillyi wil coment from below of updateROFL da song u chooseEmbarrassedn sajan lost in each other celebrating their marriage unknowingly awww..loved it so much..my one of fav song..perfectly doneBig smilen dn coming to sajan outifts n the pics u postedBlushingafter seeing sajan pics there was seriously need of ur comment(Girls stop drooling and read my update)LOL
LOl our crush on Sajan Blushingcan never changed everDay Dreamingaww i loved SM..she is shoo shweet with our gunjan...i loved how u showed she made her comfortable Tongueafter terrible nightCry ,...Sam is so rude n mean Ouch..I really wana see him fall in love with gunjan n realize our diamond as SM told him...N do want him before he lost herCrycoz its obviously not easy for a girl to stand up against a mean n rude husband...n inocent n sensitive girl like gunjan...Broken Heart feeling so bad for our doll .. Plzz continue soon n show them falling in love...gunjan wid mean n rude samrat...n samrat wid inocent n reserved Gunjan ...what a couple indeed...adorable n loveable Day DreamingI seriously LOVED it damit...Approve
So i thnk this comment is pretyy enough to make u write the next one soonEmbarrassedWaiting for next egarly...continue soon jiiTongue

PS: i m not like those readers who laugh at ur back n think u suck in writingROFLm dam sure u get my pointWink

Edited by MSluvsSI - 07 November 2012 at 4:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli94ProngsPadsMoonyHSFA

ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
res

unres

awesome update

nice pics selection

ek toh itne droolious pic post karti hain aur phir drool karne se bhi mana karti hain very unfair

song sequence was amazing

cont soon

pm ke liye thanks nahin karungi

woh allowed nahin hain aur maine pm se pehle hi dekh liya tha

Edited by additive_monaya - 09 November 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli94HSFA

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

Heloo fatimaHugi hope u didnt mind me on first spot ROFLaww i love being on 1st <3 <3
Coming to ur update hayeeeilaa i need some time to recover from Sajan Dreamland.. Blushing You know after so long time m reading a sajanish update in true wayHeart sachii Sajan ff miltey he nahnUnhappy...leaving melodrama for someother timeROFLwhich is used to be called as comedy in morena as by Sammy of ChahsmishSillyi wil coment from below of updateROFL da song u chooseEmbarrassedn sajan lost in each other celebrating their marriage unknowingly awww..loved it so much..my one of fav song..perfectly doneBig smilen dn coming to sajan outifts n the pics u postedBlushingafter seeing sajan pics there was seriously need of ur comment(Girls stop drooling and read my update)LOL
LOl our crush on Sajan Blushingcan never changed everDay Dreamingaww i loved SM..she is shoo shweet with our gunjan...i loved how u showed she made her comfortable Tongueafter terrible nightCry ,...Sam is so rude n mean Ouch..I really wana see him fall in love with gunjan n realize our diamond as SM told him...N do want him before he lost herCrycoz its obviously not easy for a girl to stand up against a mean n rude husband...n inocent n sensitive girl like gunjan...Broken Heart feeling so bad for our doll .. Plzz continue soon n show them falling in love...gunjan wid mean n rude samrat...n samrat wid inocent n reserved Gunjan ...what a couple indeed...adorable n loveable Day DreamingI seriously LOVED it damit...Approve
So i thnk this comment is pretyy enough to make u write the next one soonEmbarrassedWaiting for next egarly...continue soon jiiTongue

PS: i m not like those readers who laugh at ur back n think u suck in writingROFLm dam sure u get my pointWink
Hey Meri.Wink
Very gengerous of u to right such a long and sweet comment. Love u for this.Hug I am very much happy to see u at the first place.Tongue I am happy that u like it dear. It feels good when writers like u appreciate us.Smile 
I wrote that coz then my update will have no value as u'll would be just drooling.LOL I know that Sam is rude but its his character.and don't worry Sajan have to be together.Wink So just wait and watch. I wanted SM to be loving and caring otherwise Gunjan would have been too lonely. The choice of song was a difficult one. I hope that u like it.Hug

chulbuli94-Marie-

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
fati Hug seriously awesome update totally completely absolutely loved it Heart I loved the intense and serious conversation between Samrat and his mom it was very well written and I loved sajan's eye lockDay Dreaming hayyyee
and btw next time don't post pics of them I just get lost especially in the mohit sehgal oneEmbarrassed do continue soon cannot wait to red more

love
tanzeel

HSFA-Marie-

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HSFA

Hey Meri.Wink
Very gengerous of u to right such a long and sweet comment. Love u for this.Hug I am very much happy to see u at the first place.Tongue I am happy that u like it dear. It feels good when writers like u appreciate us.Smile 
I wrote that coz then my update will have no value as u'll would be just drooling.LOL I know that Sam is rude but its his character.and don't worry Sajan have to be together.Wink So just wait and watch. I wanted SM to be loving and caring otherwise Gunjan would have been too lonely. The choice of song was a difficult one. I hope that u like it.Hug
LOl fatima u know na jb tm asey tarefi kalamat kehti i couldnt stop laughingROFLn aj k lea tu kafi hai itnaWink
I loved it sachiiEmbarrassedyah after sajan pics made me blush but ur full sajanish update made me lost in sajan dreamlandBig smileYAah sam characterOuchbut i wil love him when he wil fall in love wid our dollWinkn do it soon lol we hate to wait..Yah Sm is really adorable...I LOved da songEmbarrassed n stop quoting my replies or else ur ff wil be turned out in CC as we do in AT ROFL

chulbuli94HSFA

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
One thing soory forget to mention tmhari hindhi urdu bohat achi hai ROFL

chulbuli94HSFA

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CreativeSoul-

fati Hug seriously awesome update totally completely absolutely loved it Heart I loved the intense and serious conversation between Samrat and his mom it was very well written and I loved sajan's eye lockDay Dreaming hayyyee
and btw next time don't post pics of them I just get lost especially in the mohit sehgal oneEmbarrassed do continue soon cannot wait to red more

love
tanzeel
TanziHug 
I am happy that u like it. That's why I asked u all not to drool u people can drool after commenting on my FF.LOLWink It's the beginning of Sajan relationship. I will continue soon for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Marie-

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

One thing soory forget to mention tmhari hindhi urdu bohat achi hai ROFL
Wow. That's one of the biggest compliments.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Marie-

Go to top