Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sajan FF: Love after Marriage (Ch 14 Updated) (Pg91) (New Update) (Page 18)

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

cont soon..EmbarrassedBig smile
Yeah I would surely update as I will get time. Thanks for the reply.Hug

romiebee2002 IF-Stunnerz
romiebee2002
romiebee2002

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
well written fatima!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HSFA

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiebee2002

well written fatima!Thumbs Up
Thanks. I'll try to update soon.Hug
McChamz Senior Member
McChamz
McChamz

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
hey yaar pls update as soon as possiableApprove

HSFA

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmiashah

Actually busy with school and assigments so will update it soon as I will get time.

chulbuli94

ProngsPadsMoony IF-Sizzlerz
ProngsPadsMoony
ProngsPadsMoony

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HSFA

Actually busy with school and assigments so will update it soon as I will get time.

then i will also update after you LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BusyIndivaBeechulbuli94HSFA

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by additive_monaya

Originally posted by HSFA

then i will also update after you LOL
Copy cat.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BusyIndivaBeechulbuli94ProngsPadsMoony

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Finally I back with an update. Sorry Guys for not updating for so long. Actually I was very busy. I also want to thank all my wonderful readers and friends for liking my work. I hope I continue to give u my best.HugHeart
Last time when I updated I was a senior member. So its quite a long time now.LOL
 I hope that u will enjoy it. Plz like and leave ur comments and suggestions.

After the terrible night came to an end finally light in the form of sunshine spread on the sky. From the window the sunshine entered a huge room and fell on the most beautiful face which has drained all its shine due to the happenings of the last night. She slowly opened her eyes as disturbed by the sun rays. A smile flickered on her lips as she saw her in the bride attire. She quickly got up and rushed towards the bathroom when suddenly……

On the other side

Samrat: Bas Mom ab aur nahi.

SM: Lekin beta. Suno to…

S: Nahi Mom aap ke kehne par maine us us do take ki ladki se shadi ko kar le lekin mein

His mom cuts him

SM: Sam zuban sambhal kar baat karo. Isme us bechari masoom si backi ka kya kasoor hai.

S: Wah Mom wah. Ab use jab mere gale se bandh diya hai to wo bechari aur masoom ho gayi. Apko kya pata ke aise ladkiyon ne kya kya gul khilye hote hain.

SM: Bas karo Samrat. Bohat hua. Kyun meri galti ki saza us masoom ko de rahe ho?

S: Oh! To bari jaldi yad a gaya ap ko ke apki galti hai. (Angrily he looked at his mother).

SM: Han sahi kaha tumne kash kash k main yeh sab hone se pehle rok leti to aaj meri galti ki saza us bach ko nahi milti. Kitne arman hongen na uske apni shadi aur ane wali zindagi ko le kar lekin tume sab ek pal mein chakna chor kar diya.

Samrat could not believe his ears.

S: Kya? Mere saath itna kuch ho gaya aur ap hain k abhi bhi uski side le rahi hain.

SM: Tumhare saath kya hua hai Sam? Zindagi to us bechari ladki ki kharab ho gayi hai. Kya mein tumhe nahi janti? Tumhare liye to yeh shadi koi ehmeit hi nahi rakhti tume to phir apni use lifestyle mein busy ho jao ge.Lekin uska kya? Kabhi socha bhi hai apne elwa kisi aur ke bare mein?

S: To ab aap kya chahati hain ke mein uski puja karun? Agar apka khayal na hota to mein us ordinary si ladki ko itna special status kabhi na deta. Ek baat pehle hi saaf ho chuki thi ke wo wo Gunjan sirf apki bahu hogi and that's it.

SM: That's it? Bas sirf yehi hai tumhare paas kehne ko? Ke that's it? Biwi hai wo tumhari.

S: Sirf dunya ke liye. Mere aur Dad ke liye wo sirf apki bahu hai sirf apki Mom. Apki zid ke age hum sab ne apna sir jhuka diya. Lekin ab bas Mom pata nahi apne kyun use mere liye choose kiya.Aisa kya hai usme Mom jo sirf apko dikhta hai?

SM: Tu nahi samjhe ga beta kyun ke Heere(Diamond) ki pehchan sirf johri hi kar sakta hai. Aur afsoos ki baat yeh hai ke mera beta johri nahi hai.Agar hota to itne kimte here ko seene se laga ke rakhta na ke use is tarah dudkarta(reject).

S: (laughs sarcastically) Heera. Haha aur wo Gunjan. Apko koi aur nahi mila yeh joke sunane ke liye.

SM: Nahi mila. Aj to hans raha hai lekin agar tune jaldi us heere ko sambhal kar nahi rakha to tu bohat pashtaye ga.

S: Really Mom. Ab to lagta hai k mein apke us so called here forget it. Lekin mein  janta hum ke apne apne bte ke saath aise kyun kiya.

SM: Kuch nahi jante tum.

S: Is liye na ke wo apki…

Just then a servant came to call Samrat

Suraj: Samrat Baba apko bade sahib apne room mein bula rahe hain

S: Acha tum chalo me ata hun. (He turned towards his Mom). Usse shadi karna meri life si pehli aur akhari galti thi. Aur Samrat Shergill kabhi galti repeat nahi karta. Bye Mom Shaam mein reception party  mein milte hain.

SM: Bye Samrat Beta. (After he disappears from the vision she wiped her wet eyes and whispered to herself) Kash kash tum kabhi yeh samajh pao ke maine yeh sab kyun kia.

Meanwhile Gunjan broke down and slipped on the floor as by seeing the bed she recalled the terrible night and could not control herself. She brust out crying and cursing herself.

Gunjan: Kyun kyun hua mere sath yeh sab kuch. Kyyyuuunnn? Kya galti thi meri? Kyun mujhe is tarah se istamal kiya gaya? Kya main insaan nahi? Kya meri koi feelings nahi? (The tears flowed like water on those soft cheeks) Main kitni bebas hoon. Mujhe nahi rehna is tarah se unki zindagi mein ek unwanted cheez ki tarah. Nahi nahi mein mein apne parents ka man hoon main yun nahi kar sakti.

She closed her eyes in dismay and let all her pain and anguish flow in the form of tears and make her relax. She was right. What was her fault just this that she was Mrs.Samrat Shergill? Someone else was also sobbing slowing seeing the condition of poor Gunjan.

Just then Gunjan heard a voice and got up in a hurry and faced the person and asked in her sweet voice.

G: Aap. Yahan?

It was Samrat's mom.

SM: Kyun nahi a sakti hun kya? (She smiled and  moved closer to Gunjan.)

As Gunjan saw her coming she moved back a little as she was still afraid from the last night's incident.

SM: Daro mat beta. Yahan aao. Dekho to mein apni bahu ke liye kya layi hun.

Gunjan went near her and asked in a slow voice

G: Kya?

SM: Tumhari saree. Aj reception mein pehne ne ke liye.

G:Reception? Aj?

SM: Haan beta aj. Bohat sare guests aein gayein. Mein ne tumhare liye parlour ki appointment le li hai jaldi tayar ho jana. Hum.(She loving patted her cheeks)

G: (similing) Ji. Lekin mein khud hi tayar ho jaun gi.

SM: Mein janti hun beta ke tumhe in artificial cheezon ki zaroorat nahi hain lekin phir bhi karna padta hai na. Par agar tum khud hi ready ho sakti ho to theek hai.

G: Ji mein ho jaon gi. Kitne baje hai party?

SM: Shaam ko 8 baje tak tayar ho jana han. Lekin use pehle tumhe eik aur kaam karna hoga.

G: Wo kya? (asked curiously)

SM: Are apna naya ghar nahi dekho gi kya? Ab yeh ghar tumhara hai beta. Iski har cheez aur yahan rehne wale har insaan par tumhara pura haq hai.(she smiled at Gunjan)

G: ( She looked down and then at SM at just nodded)

SM: Good to phir chalo na. Mein tumhein dekhati hun.

SM gently took Gujan 's hand and tried to make her comfortable. She showed Gunjan the entire house and also made her forget the bitterness of the night that has passed. She was very much successful in it. Finally Gunjan was smiling from her heart. SM also helped Gunjan in getting ready. At last, the newly weeded got ready for her reception.

At 8'o clock Samart and Gunjan finally met and got lost in each other unconsciously. Samrat got lost in her natural beauty. She was looking so beautiful in a green and red saree with elegant jewelry, minimal makeup and open hair.

On the other hand Gunjan could also not resist seeing in those hazel brown eyes and admiring him in a three-piece suit which made him even more dashing.
Mohit Sehgal
(Girls stop drooling and read my update)LOL

Their eyelock was broken by the comments made by the people who like them as a couple. They came downstairs and Sajan kept stealing galaces at each other. Music was played and Samrat was also forced by his friends to dance with his partner. So unwillingly Samrat went towards her and forwarded his hand and asked for a dance. Quietly she gave her hand in as she has no other choice.

The music played on..

Aankhon mein teri…
Ajab si, ajab si, adaayein hain
Ho…
Both looked at each other.

ankhon mein teri…
ajab si, ajab si, adaayein hain
Dil ko bana dein jo patang
Saansein ye teri vo hawaayein hain

Samrat putting hands on her waist and she on his sholders.Both very close to eachother but still very far.

Aankhon mein teri…
Ajab si, ajab si, adaayein hain
Ho…
ankhon mein teri…
ajab si, ajab si, adaayein hain
Dil ko bana dein jo patang
Saansein ye teri vo hawaayein hain

He twirled her.

Aayi aisi raat hai jo
Bohat khush-naseeb hai
Chaahe jisse door se duniya
Vo mere kareeb hai
Kitna kuch kehna hai
Fir bhi hai dil mein sawaal kaheen
Sapnon mein jo roz kaha hai
wo phir se kahun Ya nahee

They danced till the party got over. They just wanted to dance maybe to celebarte their weddind and unknowingly they did celebrate.

Precap: Samrat's anger and hatred continues...

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

mehr3140nayana66indrani21dec-Monayaholic-Monaya.93BusyIndivaBeeSimple-GirlLuv-In-MistJoyee_90gunurlove-desiresoul-snowwhite28chulbuli94monaya4evaSwaNia_2sadufsuhani.cipamisaSoulmate_Sanafend-CreativeSoul--Marie-pakpearlJoseph_A--Isabella--Vishi-charmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-romiebee2002

Go to top