Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Aww, poor Sam he was embarrassed as his Mum was telling his stories to his wife ๐Ÿ˜† aww SG hug <3 poor Gunjan. I wonder why Sam was so angry when she asked about his fear in life. Now, thats seems to be interesting. Can't wait to know. Update sooonnn :D
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey sis๐Ÿค—  a story on my fav couple SaJan.๐Ÿ˜ณ So coming to the first update Samrat is really a heartless and mean type guy๐Ÿ˜ก and Gunjan is sweet and intelligent. I feel bad for Gunjan esp after the way Samrat treated her.
Coming to the 2nd update I hate Samrat's mom right now I mean Gunjan didnt deserve that but then I guess they r meant to be๐Ÿ˜ณ haha loved how both got lost in each other eyes and OMG!!! my fav song "Ajab Si"โค๏ธ  and they were dancing so lost in each other eyes it was too good.
3rd update was superb loved how Gunjan took bed tea for him but he rude guy just burst his anger on her๐Ÿ˜ก  and Ahha loved the challenge they gave to each other and esp how Gunjan was so determined and confident to change him.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'm sure Samrat will change๐Ÿ˜‰ 
4th update was awesome loved how Gunjan replied him back and taunted him๐Ÿ˜† poor guy khair they both have to share a room now oh boy hope nothing messes up OMG!! Gunjan line cracked me up "Waise yeh itne bure bhi nahi hain bas thori polish ki zaroorat hai. Aur yeh abhi mujhe jante nahi hain. Agar yeh ziddi hain to main maha ziddi hoon." ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃyaar too good.
5th update breakfast scene was good and lunch was too good so Gunjan us kay loye lunch lekay and unwillingly he had to eat it๐Ÿ˜† haha loved how he got excited seeing Gajar Ka Halwa just like a kid๐Ÿคฃ and Aww... he fed Gunjan too๐Ÿ˜ณ and OMG!!!! Samrat's dad is so mean๐Ÿ˜ก "Jaisa baap waisa beta"  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃand poor wives beech mein aisi hi phiss jati hai apne husbands ki wajah sey 
Coming to 6th update it was total SaJanlicious update๐Ÿค— haha I just love how every time Samrat ko Gunjan kay aakay jhugna partha hai๐Ÿ˜† Aww... they shared and then slept in each other's arms
Ah!! finally the last update ๐Ÿ˜† superb yaar Aww... Samrat got embarrassed when his mom was telling his secrets to his wife๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ poor guy and OMG!!!! they hugged probably for the first time agar mein galat nahi hoon๐Ÿ˜† that was really cute Gunjan got scared of cockroach๐Ÿคฃ actually I also hate cockroaches they r soo disgusting yuck!! ๐Ÿคข ok so there is for sure a reason behind Samrat bitterness and man he flipped on Gunjan poor her she must be wondering aisa bhi kya hua hoga update soon cant wait to read 
and sis ur mind blowing writer yaar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
Edited by -desiresoul- - 10 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update Fati ๐Ÿ‘ and sorry for the late comment ๐Ÿ˜ณ
This guard is really cool, what a logic ๐Ÿ˜† he definitely did a gr8 job locking up the cutest couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Gajar ka Halwa 
Love the cockroach scene... Even I hate cockroach, lizard, spider, par SAJAN ko saath mein laane ke liye kuch bhi chalega ๐Ÿ˜ณ
MahamRana thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Fatimah!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Very nice update...U described gunjan's feelings very beautifully๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..
cont soon
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally caught up with this fiction. It's awesome! Continue soon.
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally read all updates...u write beautifully fear..loving gunji's confidence..samrat thoda akdu types hai but still its fine with me..continue soon n do pm me..

-Sana
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: chulbuli94

In Madhuri Style~~

Maar Daala !!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

wow,Fati~~~what a wonderful update !!!
Samrat,I must say!!

u r gonna๐Ÿ˜ณ fall for our Princess Gunjan !!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Isshhh ๐Ÿ˜† (Madhuri style) ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Thanks a lot Shifi princess Embarrassed It means the world to me.
Ahem Ahem don't be too fast Tongue
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Once again SUPERB update Fatima ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘. Sorry,I was not following this FF regularly...but,just read some previous parts n Its really awesome.I loved it. Liked SaJan moments... ๐Ÿ˜ณ Story is moving smoothly...I really enjoyed a lot. Please,try to update soon.๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for PM.

**At least, Part No.  toh quote kar diya karo...New readers ko confusion ho jaati hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awww thanks a lot J for these sweet words Embarrassed 
๐Ÿ˜† Ok will do haha new readers hain hi nahi
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ocean.eyes-

res๐Ÿ˜Š
unres

pehle toh sorry for being late
*kan pakde*

cuming to the update..
It was so amazing

wow that morning scene..hayeee...so cuteee and serene.
I loved it

so samrat has started liking her..wah wah sahi track pe hai beta =))

lol poor guard..bekaar me daant khaani padi usse..

And that dinner scene..hehe samrat ke raaz khol diye...

Awww that hug was so cute

gosh...why did he behaved that way..?jaldi bata

cont soon
thanx for the pm

Awww its ok baba ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Awww your sweet words and appreciatinf comments makes my day. Thank u so so much Kinjal :) ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Abhi iyni jaldi kaise bataun? Sabar kar ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai :)
My pleasure