sry 4 late bt nice πŸ˜‰
liked the deal πŸ‘
update soon πŸ‘πŸΌ
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Fatma...
Ur Update was really mind blowing...i love Full on Sajan's updates..😳
Sajan's all scenes were super cute...In Room Samrat was staring at  her...hmmm its mean..Feelings start hone k time Aa gya πŸ˜‰
Loved that full of Confident Gunjan...thanxfully she had not been that typical seedhi saadhi "GOPI" type Bahu...πŸ˜ƒ
Bed tea scene was very nice...bt felt bad for Gunjan too...chalo koi baat nai..its a starting...after 3 months to Sam usi k hath se hi Bed tea le ga..im sure😊
Sajan's last scene conversation was TOO GUD...Awesome...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Gunjan challanged  her Khadoos Husband😲 so confidently..and samrat anger was writen very nicely...i love this whole part..bt it was so short......ek to itne long time bad updat kia wo b itna short
now plz post soon the next one with long long update..😳
thanks for the pm
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazingg update fatimaaπŸ€—
really loved it..😳
loved d ending part..sajan deallπŸ˜‰
nw cnt wait 2 read ahead..cont soon nd thanx 4 d pm
aashizin thumbnail
woww now this story has become interesting with SG deal can't wait to see how will gunjan impress samrat n will be his wife with his willing  πŸ˜³
LuckYMAma thumbnail
Luvd dis updt..gunjan z such a strong girl...waitn 4 nxt pt..plz draft it asap...thanx 4 pm
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful upd fati πŸ‘ hmmm sammy , Bahut rude hai, hope jaldi gunjan usse Tikh karde , loved there convo and itna toh mujhe gunjan par faith hai , 3 months ki bet wohi jeetegi πŸ˜Ž
Upd soon πŸ˜ƒ
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it <3 can't wait to see how Gunjan will impress Samrat πŸ˜†
Do update it soon, Fato πŸ˜›
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Awesome update Fatima πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. Totally rocking... Start to end...it was FabulousπŸ˜›. Sam staring Gunjan scene was so cute...He really tried hard...😳. I love this fighter Gunjan... She is really strong here... Bed tea part was portraying Sam's rude nature.

But,You know what... I am so happy to see 'Ramu Kaka' here...πŸ˜› he is international Kaka...πŸ˜†... 100+ hone ke baad bhi kitne active hain...😊. [Remember...Mayank's dio in MJHT for him... "Woh ab tak zinda hain...??"🀣 ] Sorry...just kidding😳.

But,really...morning conversation part is damn intesting...I love her challenge toh him. Its looking so interesting. Next 3 monts is really not easy for Samrat.πŸ˜‰...Please,try to update soon... n this time little long...😳Thanks for the PM.

Thanks J. I am  very happy that u commented and that too early.πŸ˜† and liked my update. Sam did tried hard.Embarrassed but could not resist her charm.Deka Ramu Kaka is the most active person in the shergill mansion.🀣 I remember Mayank's dialouge.🀣Epic.πŸ˜†
Don't be sorry. Yeah I will contine soon and that too a long one for sure.
Yuor welcome.😊
HSFA thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiebee2002

πŸ˜ƒ cute update

Thanks Roma Api.😳
HSFA thumbnail
Originally posted by: sky05

superb update Fatima.