Fati~~
kamal ka update~~~Next bhi chahiye !!!

I know u liked it Princess πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Demanding princess haan πŸ˜›
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 10 

At dinner, SM saw Samrat and Gunjan sharing smiles which was quite surprising for her. She went to ask Gunjan but then just gave her blessings and returned to her room. She wanted things to move naturally and was quite satisfied with the way Samrat and Gunjan behaved with each other. She wanted Samrat and Gunjan to be happy always and knew somewhere deep down that they both are made for each other.

As Gunjan entered the room she noticed Samrat was in a mess. The room gave her a look as if animals have been gazing there. She sighed and strated collecting the mess but was stopped midway by whoelse the culprit himself.

"Yeh uthane ke liye kisne kaha?"

"Kamre ka kya haal kiya huwe hai? Mujhe yeh sab uthana hai bas."

"Utha lena par pehle meri file mil jaye." Samrat was adamant on finding his "all so important file".

"Kahan rakhi thi?"

"Pata hota tou mil na jati? Come on meri help karo ab."

"Had hai Samrat banda aram se bhi kabhi koi kaam kar le."

"I need my file bas mujhe wo dhoond dou."

"Itne kabad mein kahan mile gi apki important file?"

"Hey...behave ok...yeh mera room hai!!"

"Kahan se lagta hai yeh apka room? Haal dekhein zara iska."

"Wo tou isliye kyun ke mujhe file nahi mil rahi thi. Ab will you help me?"

"Aisey tou bilkul nahi."

"Matlab?"

"Pehle pyaar se bolein!!"

"What?"

"Yes!!"

"Clarify karo."

"Kya aap pyaar se nahi bol sakte? Jese aik friend ko kehte hain. Keh sakte hain tou theek warna I have others things to do as well."

"Like?"

"I need to sleep Mr.Shergill."

"Wow kitna important kaam hai nahi?"

"Of course hai. Tou kaam karwana hai ya nahi?"

"Please Gunjan meri help karo na. Please..please...please...please...

"Ok...ok thek hai I'll help you."

"Good."

Samrat said proudly as if she had to agree. After an endless hardwork of about 15 minutes they finally found the file and to put cherry on the cake Samrat realized that the file he was looking for was already on his desk. But he was least bothered about it.

"Wese I don't need this file anymore tou ise yeehi rakh dou." He said casually.

"Iska kya matlba hua? Yeh sab saaf kon karega?"

"Tum aur kaun."

"Fine aap isi tarah so jana mujhe kuch nahi karna bas."

"Aur yeh room saaf kon karega?"

"Hum dono mil kar karengein nahi tou aesy hi rehne dein."

"Main? Please dekh soch kar baat karo."

"Kyun apna kaam karna galat hai kya? Kya businessmen ko apna kaam karna nahi chahaiye?"

"Dekho maine yeh kabhi nahi kiya."

"Tou har kaam ki shurwat tou honi hi hoti hai. Yeh kapre wardrobe mein na ache se set kar dein."

"Main nahi karne wala yeh sab."

"Soch lein."

"Kaha na nahi karna."

"Theek hai apki marzi. Main change karke ati hoon."

"Kya tum sach mein meri help nahi karogi?"

"Tou kya main mazak kar rahi hoon?"

"Acha theek hai karte hain room ko saaf."

"Great."

Gunjan was successful and finally she made Samrat clean all the mess. Samrat still can't believe that he followed someone's directions. That was not him but he was adamant that the situation made him do so. On the other hand,Gunjan was happy that she managed to change him for the day, at least.

She lay on the bed and was staring at the celling. Trying to gaugewhat life has done to her and how. She came to Mumbai..married an affluent businessman...got everything that a girl from a small town may dream of. But at the end of it, money's not everything. One needs something more that she dearly desired for. But this is life for her now and she can't back off but face the reality. She will try to accept this change in her life. Being positive is the only solution for her.

11:30...she must be sleeping now she thought and as she turned to the other side she saw Samrat sleeping peacefully rather snoring peacefully. She chuckled a bit seeing him snoring so loudly. After a while she saw someone's arms around her waist and she turned quickly to found Samrat to be doing this. That was a relief. She didn't know why but it was had it been someone else she would have not tolerated this. He was her husband after all she did accept him or was trying to accept him as a part of her life.

As the alarm clock rang Samrat woke up immediately. It was his daily routine...he was very particular about time. He got up only to find an upset Gunjan standing near the window. He cleared his throat to gain her attention. She looked at him but ignored him. This enraged him. Yes,it should after all no one ever dared to ignore Samrat Shergill!! He went to her and before he could burst in anger she told him that he has no right to be angry that took him by surprise.

"Gussa karne ka haq apko upar se nahi mila tou please subah subah mood aur kharab mat karna."

"Par hua kya?"

"Oh haan apko kese pata hoga kyun ke aap tou sab kuch beech kar so rahe thay na?"

"Excuse-me? Kehna kya chahati ho tum?"

"Yehi ke apne mujhe sari raat sone nahi dia?" Samrat's mouth almost dropped on the ground. This declaration took him by an extreme shock. It took him a few seconds to recollect her words. After recovering a bit he turned her towards him and asked simply, "Jhoot hai yeh sab. Ilzam laga rahi ho mujhe par. Jhooti!!"

Gunjan was not going to take this honour of being called a liar. "Main jhoot nahi bolti jo sach hai wohi keh rahi hoon." Samrat couldnot take it anymore he knew that he was not the culprit for sure. "Lekin sach nahi ho sakta." Gunjan looked at him astonished, "Kya sach nahi ho sakta haan? Dekheiye aik tou apki snoring ki wajah se main raat ko theek se so nahi payi upar se aap mujhe hi jhuta keh rahe hain. That's so unfair!!"

"WHAT?" Samrat almost terrified Gunjan to death with the intensity of his voice.

"Apko kya laga haan?" Gunjan's question stunned Samrat. She was right what was he thinking? How could he think like that. He mentally slapped himself. He should be clear that nothing of that sort that can happen between then. Never.

He went to change without even answering Gunjan. Whereas Gunajan was left wondering on such kind of his behaviour. As far as Samrat was concerned he just had a bit of breakfast and left for office. He was embarrassed with himself and didn't want to face therefore cancelled all the unimportant meetings and was busy in studying flies in his cabin. But he was unable to concentrate all he could do was to imagine his wrong perception. Ugh!! He was frustrated now. He was amused at his own thinking and just couldn't come out of it.

He closed his laptop and closed his eyes for a while and tried to become normal. He never had an idea that he could think like that. Although he was famous in college for his looks and charm but he never paid any heed to any of the girls that fell for him then why now? He questioned himself. He decided to postpone his work and left the office.

Ginjan was in her room watching her favourite movie "Dilwale Dhulania Le Jayenge". She was always fascinated by fairy tales and wanted her to be the same as well. But she realized soon enough that real life was a far fetched fantasy. She also wanted a Raj in her life and sighed at seeing Samrat's picture on the side table. He was no Raj for her and can never be. He was quite ruthless and a practical man so chance of getting wooed by him.  But still she had a hope. Hope due to his change in behavior. That maybe...and she continued watching the movie.

The breeze was blowing and he felt a lot better being there. He used to come here every time he felt uneasy. This is his secret hiding place. Here,he could hide from the ills of the world and be his true self. He doesn't have to be a rude arrogant Samrat anymore he can be calm here and be all pure. He closed his eyes trying to feel the wind on his face. He always felt good whenever he was there. He loved solidarity because sometimes only it can be your true friend. He kept walking a bit and realizing the time he drove back home.

So finally here's the update. I kept it light but don't expect the same for the coming updates πŸ˜‰ 

Do pour in you feedback as it really encourages me to write better. 

Will try and update CH 11 before Ramazan but can't promise. πŸ˜³

Edited by HSFA - 9 years ago
HSFA thumbnail
I want a comment this time!! πŸ˜‘
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail

Originally posted by: HSFA

I want a comment this time!! πŸ˜‘

shup up and dont disturb i am reading it right now πŸ˜³
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: additive_monaya

shup up and dont disturb i am reading it right now πŸ˜³

Fine but u better comment 
juhi_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So glad that finally u updated
lovely update sis
and u already know that I love the story
plz this time update soon
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: juhi_sajan

So glad that finally u updated
lovely update sis
and u already know that I love the story
plz this time update soon

πŸ˜† Yeah I did. 
I'll make sure before Ramazan I do😳
Awww you always make me happy sis πŸ€— 
Thanks for a lovely comment. 
aashizin thumbnail
wonderful upd dear πŸ‘πŸ‘ u penned down superbly πŸ‘πŸ‘ sg were cute😳 so samrat is following "someone" 's direction , interesting πŸ˜‰ do upd soon 
HSFA thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashizin

wonderful upd dear πŸ‘πŸ‘ u penned down superbly πŸ‘πŸ‘ sg were cute😳 so samrat is following "someone" 's direction , interesting πŸ˜‰ do upd soon 

Thanks a lot Di for reading and appreciating. 
I am glad u enjoyed πŸ˜³ Hehe yeah I wanted this update to be fun. πŸ˜†
This time I surely will 
-Marie- thumbnail
I loved the update so much ! i didnt want it to end :( please update soon ! 

i loved the way they tried to find the file n late gunjan made him clean the mess.. badal raha hai Samrat.. loving it ! loved the sweet n cute SaJan.. ! 

Gunjan starting liking him.. loved how she didn't mind him holding her in sleep.. 

The morning scene was hilarious .. Samrat embarrassed n gunjan confused.. 

Loved the way you described their wishes n their true self.. no matter they are distanced for a while..they are slowly accepting each other in life..and have started falling for each other unknowingly !

Update soon Fatima.. i love this FF a lot ! Can't wait to see SaJan in love !

You wrote beautifully n full justified the story n characters ! 

Thank you for giving this sweet update . (: