India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

END the SHOW (Page 3)

flowergarden Goldie
flowergarden
flowergarden

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
HOW DARE U TO SAY ABT ENDING THIS SHOW...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry UNBELIEVEBLE MAN.. TELL SNS..SSK  DIRECTORS.. NOTHING IS THEIR.ALL R JUST CRAPS.. NOTHING NEW.. BAKAWASS. BT THEY R IN TOP 5... BT IPKKND.. IS GOING SO BRILLIANTLY.. LOVED EVRY PARTS .STILL LOVE IT.. THE SAME WAY I LOVED FRM DAY 1...CANT AFFORD IF IPKKND ENDS ..I DONT KNOW WT I'LL DO..Dead..IF U DONT WANNA WATCH JUST LEAVE.. BT IL OVE ARSHI & IPKKND.. ETERNALY..STILL ITS BEAUTIFUL..HATS OFF CV'S SARUNClapClapClapClap

Dr.hayagrewal Newbie
Dr.hayagrewal
Dr.hayagrewal

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misscrazyfan

k dear just tell me from which forum t u from?????
u r always welcome to go back to ur show but not here in ipkknd forum///
so stop bbb and nnn...Angry
u need not advice the show to start and end

GOSHHH!
Listen if she iz not liking the current track or if she wants a lovey dovey track of arnav and khushi so whts the big deal?
Why people are over reacting
nd it completely doesnt indicates that she/he is from other forum rather than she is just a NEWBIE
AND CVs ARE NOT HERE TO LISTEN TO US WHETHER WE WANT SHOW TO GO ON TO STOP SO ITS JUST A FORUM AND NOT A SUGGESTION PLATEFORM FROM WHICH CVs SHOULD CONSIDE US
SO PLZZZ CHILL!!!

Edited by Dr.hayagrewal - 05 September 2012 at 12:04pm
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Guys can why is everyone being harsh to the TM? Because she is a newbie? Like many others she is frustrated too with the current story line n Di chant! agree or disagree but do it  respectfully!
 @TM , i know they r ruining the beautiful love story n turning it to Di bhajana karyakram but can we wait n watch for a  while , atleast leads ka shaadi  tho hone do plz! LOL
Next time if ur frustrated  u can use Frustuation thread too!LOL

Edited by Chaituv - 05 September 2012 at 12:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diehardffanTargaryen

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
dnt say like that...
u may survive...but many of us will shed tears for many days if that happens...think about us...Its still very much interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear dont get biased by negative comments in the forum...look at the positive side...!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARSHI bond is strengthening...and one serial just cannot run ignoring the parallel tracks...

I wish that Daljit Negotiation thing had not come up in the news!!!!!!!!!!

Then everything would have been fine...!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everything gets fine by Durga Puja!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 05 September 2012 at 12:04pm
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flowergarden

HOW DARE U TO SAY ABT ENDING THIS SHOW...Angry UNBELIEVEBLE MAN.. TELL SNS..SSK  DIRECTORS.. NOTHING IS THEIR.ALL R JUST CRAPS.. NOTHING NEW.. BAKAWASS. BT THEY R IN TOP 5... BT IPKKND.. IS GOING SO BRILLIANTLY.. LOVED EVRY PARTS .STILL LOVE IT.. THE SAME WAY I LOVED FRM DAY 1...CANT AFFORD IF IPKKND ENDS ..I DONT KNOW WT I'LL DO..Dead..IF U DONT WANNA WATCH JUST LEAVE.. BT IL OVE ARSHI & IPKKND.. ETERNALY..STILL ITS BEAUTIFUL..HATS OFF CV'S SARUNClapClapClapClap
Do you know writing in caps is against  the forum rules? 
disheemeena Senior Member
disheemeena
disheemeena

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celebration

I for one don't understand the crisis. The show is just as good now as it is in the beginning. I don't understand what people want. The evilness and the naivete in the show is very human nature and realistic to me. Though I wouldn't do some of the things Khushi is doing, I can see someone I know doing it. And I wish I had an Arnav.  People ARE stupid like that in reality. I love this show. But I can agree with the sentiment of ending a show before it gets over done. Like they did with Geet. They should have ended it after all the main issues were resolved. Not create new ones that that make no senses.  IPKKND haven't resolved of their main issues yet. So I can still see it going until then. I mean they still don't know what Shyam did to Khushi's father. Or Arnav's past. And Anjali is still blind. I mean they still got a lot of material to resolve and I don't want the show to end until everything has a conclusion. Of course I still want my happy ending. ^^
well said y ppl have so much negativity... there r ppl like ipk character in real life too...i have seen in my life each n every type of ppl...in this forum also many ppl like anjali who believe any king of rumor easily they dont even think before geting temper then y they r blaming anjali...same goes to khushi ppl like khushi also exist (personaly i dont like khushi today) so chill n enjoy the show n dont spead negativity if u dont want to wtch than leave...but dont say words like that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

manjudurai Groupbie
manjudurai
manjudurai

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Only this much people to support the show, increase the numbers.   I don't care even if u all shout at me.  I want the support to increase, seeing negativity all over the forum, I thought I will increase support like this.

FOR UR KIND ATTENSION I AM MAD MAD FAN OF IPKKND AND WANT THIS HOW TO GO ON... FOR YEARS. 
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
What the..?! If you aren't enjoying it then simply don't watch it - you have the remote, there are many other shows you can watch

Go to top