Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zo_Ora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OHHH GOOODDD!!!:...Z THE HELL IS EVRY! OVERREACTING!!!:::I MEAN SERIOUSLY!!!::::IT WS HERCHARACTER::::SHE IS SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE THAT...KIND AND SOFT HEARTED...SHE ONLY THOUGHT ABT ANJALIS CONDITION...ONLY A GIRL CAN UNDERSTAND A GIRL!!!!!!...goddd😑
Preets19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u quit wtchng. best solution.
lexaxel thumbnail
I totally get that u r frustrated with the whole serial. There is a frustration thread somewhere in the sticky, please place ur post there😊.
_Mansi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Are what the!!no way ipkknd going to end!!
IamSwapnali thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanayaLOVEsMJHT

🀒please newbies! If u dnt wnt to see it dnt! It;s ur loss, but dnt say somethng like tht!😑 Yeh newbies na...u guyz r unbelieveable! If u dnt wnt to see it ur welcome to leave! But please dnt say ANYTHING bout IPKKND ending! No offense but i hate u 4 this

What is the member being a newbie has to do with this? It's her point of view.. Were you never a newbie when you joined the forum? There are other newbies who might have a different opinion.. what do you have to say about that?
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
k dear just tell me from which forum t u from?????
u r always welcome to go back to ur show but not here in ipkknd forum///
so stop bbb and nnn...😑
u need not advice the show to start and end
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
HOW DARE U TO SAY ABT ENDING THIS SHOW...😑😑😑😑😑 UNBELIEVEBLE MAN.. TELL SNS..SSK  DIRECTORS.. NOTHING IS THEIR.ALL R JUST CRAPS.. NOTHING NEW.. BAKAWASS. BT THEY R IN TOP 5... BT IPKKND.. IS GOING SO BRILLIANTLY.. LOVED EVRY PARTS .STILL LOVE IT.. THE SAME WAY I LOVED FRM DAY 1...CANT AFFORD IF IPKKND ENDS ..I DONT KNOW WT I'LL DO..🀒..IF U DONT WANNA WATCH JUST LEAVE.. BT IL OVE ARSHI & IPKKND.. ETERNALY..STILL ITS BEAUTIFUL..HATS OFF CV'S SARUNπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dr.hayagrewal thumbnail
Originally posted by: misscrazyfan

k dear just tell me from which forum t u from?????

u r always welcome to go back to ur show but not here in ipkknd forum///
so stop bbb and nnn...😑
u need not advice the show to start and end

GOSHHH!
Listen if she iz not liking the current track or if she wants a lovey dovey track of arnav and khushi so whts the big deal?
Why people are over reacting
nd it completely doesnt indicates that she/he is from other forum rather than she is just a NEWBIE
AND CVs ARE NOT HERE TO LISTEN TO US WHETHER WE WANT SHOW TO GO ON TO STOP SO ITS JUST A FORUM AND NOT A SUGGESTION PLATEFORM FROM WHICH CVs SHOULD CONSIDE US
SO PLZZZ CHILL!!!Edited by Dr.hayagrewal - 11 years ago
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Guys can why is everyone being harsh to the TM? Because she is a newbie? Like many others she is frustrated too with the current story line n Di chant! agree or disagree but do it  respectfully!
 @TM , i know they r ruining the beautiful love story n turning it to Di bhajana karyakram but can we wait n watch for a  while , atleast leads ka shaadi  tho hone do plz! πŸ˜†
Next time if ur frustrated  u can use Frustuation thread too!πŸ˜†
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dnt say like that...
u may survive...but many of us will shed tears for many days if that happens...think about us...Its still very much interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear dont get biased by negative comments in the forum...look at the positive side...!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARSHI bond is strengthening...and one serial just cannot run ignoring the parallel tracks...

I wish that Daljit Negotiation thing had not come up in the news!!!!!!!!!!

Then everything would have been fine...!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everything gets fine by Durga Puja!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by subha_rath2004 - 11 years ago