Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why are we all still watching d show. Reasons edited. (Page 7)

mali Senior Member
mali
mali

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
it's kind of like seeing an accident.  You don't want to look but you just can't help it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099bepatient

Poojaaaaaa Senior Member
Poojaaaaaa
Poojaaaaaa

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
for Sarun

but i really miss the old IPK daysss
Mani.raizada IF-Rockerz
Mani.raizada
Mani.raizada

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Obviously SARUN...!!!!!!!!!!!
bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightknell11

I am watching because I want my blood to boil, raise my bp and suffer a myocardial infarction and die wondering that why after all this show was worth watching?

Dadi and Arnav's arguments just goes around like a tom and jerry cartoon.

Now Khushi has jumped in the bandwagon and Anjali has come up with the same decision.

And Shyam still knows how to sneak in when Arnav is having heavy security at the gates.

All-powerful Shyam.

Brainless and tactless Arnav.

Forgetful Khushi.

And ever scared Garima.

Not to forget that ever-bullying Dadi

And that Shant hojaye Nani.

That's all we get to watch again and again and again and again and again as if we are fools and cannot see apples from oranges.

I am watching because I am a ever optimist ...

I love your reply  !!  Off all the characters in this show I right now find arnav pathetic.  He acts as if he is all huff and buff but actually is sisss.   What was one right thing that he do once he got to know shyam's true colors ?  He continues to flare his nose and show controlled anger but what steps did he take to correct the situation or take precautions ? 

Even now shyam happily comes in and goes out of RM as if he is Mr India to everyone else except Anjali. 

"Asr kabi galath nahi hota hai" thought process of Arnav is making him a coward.  He hides all his faults and even others faults.  Why they hell is he not telling everyone about his conversation with shyam ?  Why the hell is he not ??? Anyone ????

Anjali's character, I think always was potrayed as weak.  She is a very weak, dependent woman shown till date.  She needs her rakshakavach around her all the times.  Her full family is her raksha kavach.   If later in show they show her as emerging strong I will be suprised,

I am majorly pissed off at Arnav and also at nani.  Now Nani character too is being shown weak.  Why she does not let Arnav and Dadi to have a proper conversation ?  She as an elder head of the family should ideally call for a family conferance and ask Arnav to tell them all about shyam.  But no she would rather say '' shanth hojayi ye ".

I think the CVs for prolonging the drama and according to them, for  "retaining" the "suspense" are making the characters weak, brainless and cowards.  Now they have even attacked Khushi !!!!!!

I am really feeling sorry for Akash and payal's characters.  They have no role as of now.  I loved them as the other young couple in the 1 yr of ipkknd.  Always was fun to watch the sweet innocent young love of payash along with the fiery, aggressive, passionate love of arshi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkkndaddict

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ace11

Only for Barun n Sanaya.

Not for Arnav n Khushi 'cause now a days I can't relate to them or any other characters in IPKKND. If I was ASR I would have blackmailed Di right back and told her whom does she want husband or her bro. And if she loved her hubby she was free to leave RM forever. If ASR allows Anjali to manipulate him knowing fairly well what a creep Shiyam is, than he is not man enough for me. Khushi disappointed me today. It seems that she is a person who wants everyone's happiness even at the cost of her own. This shows how low her self-esteem is. Poor sacrificial lamb always ready to be cut and hurt for others as she thinks that will make them love her. The rest of the positive characters like NK, Payal n Nani keep mum. Their one liner are too weak to defend what they believe.

yup, totally agree with you.  arnav and khushi's characters are getting weak and the other +ve characters too are not given any chance ...
applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Till recently I was watching for the Leads and their Love Story.Now,I dont know.May be watching in hope that love story will be back!
Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
the only reason...we are waiting for the good times to come ...
-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Edited d reasons

Go to top