Frequent Posters

priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
One reason because I'm as blindly in love with IPKKND as Anjali is with Shyam😊
nav_bat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Obsessions speaks for me more than the crap that they are showing. I love ArHi their magic never faded, thought their individual characters are lost, together its still the same story and that's what I watch it for. After a day at school which has all kinds of ups and downs IPK still  gives me relief, I dont care if that makes me curse the creep, whatever it is I am addicted and I dont care of how stale the drug might sound now. Simple as that. 
lostlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
because
1- i don't watch the serial because of the plot since sometimes i turn down the voice and watch the sarun
2- this serial like our lives i don't have always sweet moments and i don't always live in peace and arshi so ,,, they must have some problems that may stop their union ,,,, there is no couple in the world who live in sweet forever
and being arshi's fan make me keep on watching it and keep on logging in IF to discuss and read awesome posts that indicate that arshi's is not characters but something alive in our lives
great post
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am watching with the expectation, everything will be alright very soon.
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I used to watch to this show to transfer my tentions but now it b'come reverse
dpotnis thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sanika-

arshi consumation...then i will stop...for my own peace n remaining piece of my mind!

Lol. If that happens, the story will end because then after that everything else defeats the tagline of the show.
The show can be then truly named as DKS if it continues.Edited by dpotnis - 11 years ago
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So max vote goes to SARUN den some r watching in d expectations of show getting better sm day and hope of we wud get our original show back and nto DKS.
arn4vkhushi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
simply sarun , arshi, and a dose of nk. 
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It has become a habit. Skipping the scenes though. Now most of the time it takes me about 10-12 minutes to watch the show, somedays 2-5 minutes.
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well like d majority i am too watching for Sarun mainly.
but seriously guys our show is still much much better than d rest of d crap being shown.
i am watching becoz am addicted...if not for IPK i wont kno what to do at 8 pm everyday.
for those who r quitting i wud say just watch d other shows on star frm 8.30 to 10...am sure you wud feel like banging yr head. 😆

I too like you all am sick of 'di' 😡
but kya karu ipk has become ahabit 😳