Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Desperately want Rishi-Zara Mulakat (Page 2)

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I love to watch both of them on screen. No matter what their character or name is in HD I will always love to see them together. Embarrassed I dont know abt the rest who have their own reason for loving HD or hating it. Zashi will happen ofcourse. But this time I want to savor it. No jald bazi. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007NishaathMelodiousDreamsRanjinikishan-Mehnaaz-Heema22

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
ankita my dearie kab milnewalehai yaara..i cant tolerate this separation dear..muje kal hi chahiye yeh dono ek hi frame mein..aisa kuch chamatkar honedo bhagawanDead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NishaathAnkitalovesHD-Mehnaaz-Heema22

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

ankita my dearie kab milnewalehai yaara..i cant tolerate this separation dear..muje kal hi chahiye yeh dono ek hi frame mein..aisa kuch chamatkar honedo bhagawanDead

Pyari Ranju di, I think your wish will come true very soon. Big smile Already its confirmed ki Ranbir kal ya parso HD mein aney waley hein to meet Zara and Indu. So Indu Zara will meet by this week end or Monday and after a few hits and misses Zashi will meet. Wink But ek framme mein jaldi shayad nehi dikhne waley hain since Rati is on a break and Sumit is on his SA tour I think. So we have to wait. Sab dhirey dhire honey wala hain. But like you I wish ki pehli mulakat jaldi hon, fir jitna marzi yeh story ko khinchey no problem. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007NishaathRanjinikishan-Mehnaaz-Heema22

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
muje na abh purane scenes dekliya toh rona aatahai yaar..kya couple hai ..deadly chemistry ..missing their eye locks, kisses, hugs & rishi carrying indira scenes Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangratibob007NishaathAnkitalovesHDshona90ShivuNozzie-Mehnaaz-Heema22

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Hii Ranjinii..!!!

As a die hard Inshii fan, i too wanna see Indira i mean Zara's and rishii's first meeting soon..!!
But i think CV's ko ab maukha mila haii thoda suspense element daal ne ka toh shayad we have to wait..!!!

Also Sumit off to SA toh shayad hume thoda wait karna padega Tongue

But one thing is sure we gonna see a beautiful and lovely story between Zara and Rishii and it will create the the magic of our Inshii again  Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007NishaathAllThingsNiceAnkitalovesHDRanjinikishan-Mehnaaz-Heema22-Clara-

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Rajnini, these are filler episode. I think Rati  was on the break and just return to shoot maha episode . Sumit is busy with rehearsal and SA trip. So they are waiting till they can come back  and give them full time. They rush though very thing and when we want them to rush and tell us the 8 yr story and Zashi to meet they are  very slow. We never win.. I only watch HD to see Rati and Sumit together . I just love it.

ratibob007AnkitalovesHDRanjinikishan-Mehnaaz-

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Yes Heema both on brk and have shot for their respective scenes it seems. Thats why we only had 3 Zara scenes a total of 4 minutes in 3 days. LOL They are trying to accommodate other scenes in the mean time. Rati has commenced shooting it seems and we will see more of Zara now. Zashi will happen in the future but now the story is gearing forward for an Indu Zara meeting. These are filler episodes. 

ratibob007Ranjinikishan-Mehnaaz-Heema22

Earnshaw Senior Member
Earnshaw
Earnshaw

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Without Rishi and Indira together in "HD",it seems incomplete;seems like the pages of a book are blank.I hope Zara,alias Indira meets Rishi soon,but their love-story starts all over again gradually,and this time no one can part them.We're in no rush so hope this time Rishi and Indira,or Zara's love-story is not fast forwarded and given an abrupt end.The absence of Rati and Sumit together is making the story empty;really wish they fill it with the color of their love soon.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007NishaathAllThingsNiceAnkitalovesHDshona90RanjinikishanAnaya_-Mehnaaz-Heema22-dear10--Clara-

Go to top