Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

GS election & more of romance in dil dosti dance (Page 2)

Swenna10 Goldie
Swenna10
Swenna10

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
wowww i'm sooo xited. Taarey's romance & election ka drama.lots of twists...awsm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanelyInsane

SanelyInsane IF-Sizzlerz
SanelyInsane
SanelyInsane

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
i am just too excited for thisParty...want taani to stand against shivam in the elections and yes of course want loads of taarey romanceDay Dreaming
-PixieDust- IF-Sizzlerz
-PixieDust-
-PixieDust-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
M so happy with the current TaRey track

but disappointed with swaron track..

the intensity they had before Relationship..
the essence is lostCry

i want old swaron romance back
with TaRey track on it's progression..Big smile
divi008 Groupbie
divi008
divi008

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
guys romance...love is what makes the world go mad.we can live without watching a dance show but can we live without a romantic moment.i dont think so.just imagine if all our indian movies just focussed on singing or dancing and absolutely nothing else.then we will have only reality shows or documentaries.HOW MANY OF U WATCH DOCUMENTARIES IN A DAILY BASIS?i'm a viscom student and even get bored of this stuff.our movies themselves flop if no romance is there.WHY DO WE LOVE SHAHRUKHKHAN AND KAJOL?...BECAUSE OF THEIR ABILITY TO ROMANCE LIKE NO ONE ELSE.so...dance is good.they r always finding a reason to dance...let them also romance.
swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi008

guys romance...love is what makes the world go mad.we can live without watching a dance show but can we live without a romantic moment.i dont think so.just imagine if all our indian movies just focussed on singing or dancing and absolutely nothing else.then we will have only reality shows or documentaries.HOW MANY OF U WATCH DOCUMENTARIES IN A DAILY BASIS?i'm a viscom student and even get bored of this stuff.our movies themselves flop if no romance is there.WHY DO WE LOVE SHAHRUKHKHAN AND KAJOL?...BECAUSE OF THEIR ABILITY TO ROMANCE LIKE NO ONE ELSE.so...dance is good.they r always finding a reason to dance...let them also romance.

How much I hate this fact but I know it's the truth..Ermm. I used to like the show cause people were shown having a objective, a passion, a dream, a goal to become the dancer..  that too with some entertainment (not romantic one the friends comedy) I used to like swaron but that too cause of there duet dances...  and intense story.. But never thought of, that in end only DIL part will rule the show...

I loved it cause It was a dance based show, just not cause we see people dancing but people were actually shown passionate about making dance as career.. But still Still people watched it for ONLY romance...

For most of the fans of this show dance is just a source of entertainment cause like filmy hero heroine we can see them dancing that too with amazing movements which no hero heroine can do... Yesterday only I made a post about the disappointment towards dance track... and the response I got was of just few person...

Really Indian youth is motivated just to  see some lovey dovey romantic stuff... and when some people try to change it , they get to know this television and film industry can't work on social topics or some motivating stuff... It was truly said in the dirty picture... Movies only work cause of three things.. ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT AND ENTERTAINMENT... And on name of entertainment people want only romantic passionate scenes with some action and mirch masala...

And most of the time in this forum only people are happy with only romantic scenes... they forget about that is i required according to the STORY or not..  

And sometimes I feel why to blame CV's for non dance track.. Fans just want to see some romantic moments and dance for entertainment... Any show giving a message is ignored like a BORING LECTURE... 

this show also wanted to show how the girl kriya fights for her dream to become the best dancer.. but when she left CV's brought a new lead that too non dancer and not at all passionate about learning dance... Why? cause people want to see just the intimate scenes, and all romantic stuff... and very important a typical; story involving hero heroine and villain...

Really it's such a bitter truth.. 

i'm not saying it is not required.. entertainment is also required but.. at what cost.. They changed to whole story making it move according to a non dancer lead.. and whats say people are enjoying it...

Well I'm hell disappointing with but .. can't do much about it.. I know.. cause the so called "SOCH" can't be changed easily...

-Shruti..

Go to top