Stop negativity please (Page 7)

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraJL

Originally posted by Deval__02

I do not agree with you. this is your thought that Anjali is dumb. did you really read my post! I clearly said that she is not dumb and why? she does not know that Shyam is villain and he tried to kill Arnav! She does not have proof. Also, this is not rubbish show! Love/Hate story is still there! you will see it...

I did, but again, I believe Anjali is dumb why??? because she knew about Khushi's fiance, she knew her fiance name, she knew Khushi's fiance was her PG + the most important Khushi's engagement ring Anjali thought it was bought by Shyam, if she was a little smart, she could have put two and two together when Payal told everyone about Shyam. It's very easy to say that she doesn't know please! she doesn't want to know. It's her fault she lost the chance Arnav was going to tell her everything, but she refused because she is that stupid! + Shyam gave her number of hints while he was living in RM with Anjali. She found Shyam so many times in Arnav's bed room, only if she was a little smartDead Shyam told her that I want your property, but oh, Lord! this woman! I have no words for her dumbness!
no proof? please even if there was one she wouldn't believe unless it's Shyam. I mean she is actually believing her husband over brother... How stupid can she get? really how stupid?
No this show is not Rubbish, but this track is starting from kidnapping track, actually after kidnapping it's all about dumb sister.
Yes, when I'll see it I'll stop complaining!

Every one knew Khushi's fiance name! Her love for shyam is pure... When Arnav was going to tell her, she was in a shock another word depression! She was on a phase of denial! I told you Shyam is very smart winning everyone's trust! He won her trust all the time. Also, she found Shyam in chottey's room few times that does not mean that that person will have an affair with khushi. NK goes to his room too so that means he has affair with khushi? I still think that Anjali is not dumb and she is not stupid! She loves her family and specially her chottey and shyam! She became mom/sis/dad for Arnav when their parents died.. So she is not worst sister. She is the best sister! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83NeelVi

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelVi

Originally posted by NeelVi

Great Post SweetyClap

What a great Sixer on the face of BashersThumbs Up I agree with each & every points of yoursBig smile

Guys, I just want to say, Please have patience & support our show & CVs. U also noticed that SP totally ignoring IPKKND, we are not getting any new Promo, Our TRP is low & even in our timing slot they are showing Mahadev PromoAngry So please be together & support the show. We all know that our CV never disappoint usThumbs Up

What a great Sixer-LOL
You are the best SIL!! LOVE YOU DAMN IT!!
Hug

BM Hum Bhi Aapse I Heart U Dammit!!!Hug I hope BM is also here 2 see how much BM no 1 & 2 are supporting his showBig smile 

Awww...Hug
Blushing
I will have heart attack from happiness if he will come here to see this! LOL

go2sleep83NeelVi

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Dear friend i love your post and agree to every bit of it...Clap Its not easy to convince people...and fans especially but everything you have penned down is absolutely true and the comments that you have got so far tells that there are many who think like you do...

Keep up the good work

Thank you dear! Smile

go2sleep83NeelVi

Deval__02 IF-Rockerz
Deval__02
Deval__02

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

absolutely agree with u. We got every right to yell at the cv's when they show rubbish but this shouldn't motivate us from spreading negativity around.

Thumbs Up

go2sleep83NeelVi

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

I do not agree with you. this is your thought that Anjali is dumb. did you really read my post! I clearly said that she is not dumb and why? she does not know that Shyam is villain and he tried to kill Arnav! She does not have proof. Also, this is not rubbish show! Love/Hate story is still there! you will see it...

Every one knew Khushi's fiance name! Her love for shyam is pure... When Arnav was going to tell her, she was in a shock another word depression! She was on a phase of denial! I told you Shyam is very smart winning everyone's trust! He won her trust all the time. Also, she found Shyam in chottey's room few times that does not mean that that person will have an affair with khushi. NK goes to his room too so that means he has affair with khushi? I still think that Anjali is not dumb and she is not stupid! She loves her family and specially her chottey and shyam! She became mom/sis/dad for Arnav when their parents died.. So she is not worst sister. She is the best sister! Smile

I don't agree!
I have totally different opinion to what you call her love pure.
Again, the best option for depression is not to stay in home, but Doctor! what I watched was miserable! ill person and brain less! sorry, that's how I felt.
No, Shyam is not that smart Raizada's are too stupid including Arnav + today Khushi as well!
He is nothing close to smart it's just people around him are easy target! CV's lost it in my point of view. Have you ever seen smart villains?? Nothing close to Shyam.
Oh, well! then how can you explain when time over time Shyam asked Anjali I'll give this to Khushi, you rest when Arnav wasn't there??? what the Hell!!! Why would you let shower your husband in your brother's room when he is not around? She is dumb! I mean of all the rooms he keeps rejecting picked Arnav's??? what the! again, I would call her dumb! sorry! Ok, isit called Shagun?anyways, what about that day? doesn't she remember how Khushi's uncle reacted??? doesn't she remember that when that same day she called Shyam his phone was ringing in GH? she was quite stunned for a while??? she doesn't want to remember, she doesn't want to open her eyes, and think!
If she was smart, she would know right after Arnav's marriage Arnav/Shyam relationship changed, but no! Was that Holi??? Come On! I mean  why was her husband wanted to put colour on Khushi, when Khushi's husband was there??? didn't she think for a second that he was being way too weird??? I might not know much about Holi festival, but I do know he was gross!! why would you do that???
Honestly, the way Shyam talks is so embarrassing, only fools can be charmed by him lol. At least not me! I am not  stupid!
Really? she loves Arnav? then why did she accuse Arnav of lying? changing? when she is the one doing the same thing? in fact Arnav wasn't ???? I don't call this love, sorry!
Really??? but I think it's the other way around! I mean Arnav said that he looked after Anjali after their parent's death for 14 years That'd made him her dad like brother not Anjali her Mum like sister.again sorry! I refuse to believe! If she took care of him, and she loved him, then she would know that her brother can never lie to her...She is not nice!
Red part! I am sorry speechless here! I am a sister myself, but I can not relate to her in any way. Sorry! In my POV she is not the best sister!

Edited by SaraJL - 05 September 2012 at 2:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiL0vermalinewmoon2011

mali Senior Member
mali
mali

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

I did, but again, I believe Anjali is dumb why??? because she knew about Khushi's fiance, she knew her fiance name, she knew Khushi's fiance was her PG + the most important Khushi's engagement ring Anjali thought it was bought by Shyam, if she was a little smart, she could have put two and two together when Payal told everyone about Shyam. It's very easy to say that she doesn't know please! she doesn't want to know. It's her fault she lost the chance Arnav was going to tell her everything, but she refused because she is that stupid! + Shyam gave her number of hints while he was living in RM with Anjali. She found Shyam so many times in Arnav's bed room, only if she was a little smartDead Shyam told her that I want your property, but oh, Lord! this woman! I have no words for her dumbness!
no proof? please even if there was one she wouldn't believe unless it's Shyam. I mean she is actually believing her husband over brother... How stupid can she get? really how stupid?
No this show is not Rubbish, but this track is starting from kidnapping track, actually after kidnapping it's all about dumb sister.
Yes, when I'll see it I'll stop complaining!

I have yet to see or hear what Anjali has done for Arnav. To me it's the other way around. There are so many examples of this.  They been discussed over and over again and rather than understanding the valid points, people start new threads with the same topic!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJL

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I love ipk... I hv always been positive and loved it no matter what... and justified it... but since few days I dunno... and today it really made me lose my mind... CVS reaally need some major rethinking about what they r doing... I watched old scenes y'day to soothe myself and find them still so refreshing but can't say so about the current one's... Something us missing, and I want it to become right... I love ipk so much, I want everybody to love it and be positive, and the show makers need to respond for that to happen...

Deval__02princessunara

fizzyfairy Senior Member
fizzyfairy
fizzyfairy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClap
fab post

I  love IPKKND have never watched anything other than uk/usa tv.

Some members of this forum need ritalin to calm themselves down. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's unique and arshi are just magic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deval__02

Go to top