Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Deval__02

Every one knew Khushi's fiance name! Her love for shyam is pure... When Arnav was going to tell her, she was in a shock another word depression! She was on a phase of denial! I told you Shyam is very smart winning everyone's trust! He won her trust all the time. Also, she found Shyam in chottey's room few times that does not mean that that person will have an affair with khushi. NK goes to his room too so that means he has affair with khushi? I still think that Anjali is not dumb and she is not stupid! She loves her family and specially her chottey and shyam! She became mom/sis/dad for Arnav when their parents died.. So she is not worst sister. She is the best sister! 😊

I don't agree!
I have totally different opinion to what you call her love pure.
Again, the best option for depression is not to stay in home, but Doctor! what I watched was miserable! ill person and brain less! sorry, that's how I felt.
No, Shyam is not that smart Raizada's are too stupid including Arnav + today Khushi as well!
He is nothing close to smart it's just people around him are easy target! CV's lost it in my point of view. Have you ever seen smart villains?? Nothing close to Shyam.
Oh, well! then how can you explain when time over time Shyam asked Anjali I'll give this to Khushi, you rest when Arnav wasn't there??? what the Hell!!! Why would you let shower your husband in your brother's room when he is not around? She is dumb! I mean of all the rooms he keeps rejecting picked Arnav's??? what the! again, I would call her dumb! sorry! Ok, isit called Shagun?anyways, what about that day? doesn't she remember how Khushi's uncle reacted??? doesn't she remember that when that same day she called Shyam his phone was ringing in GH? she was quite stunned for a while??? she doesn't want to remember, she doesn't want to open her eyes, and think!
If she was smart, she would know right after Arnav's marriage Arnav/Shyam relationship changed, but no! Was that Holi??? Come On! I mean  why was her husband wanted to put colour on Khushi, when Khushi's husband was there??? didn't she think for a second that he was being way too weird??? I might not know much about Holi festival, but I do know he was gross!! why would you do that???
Honestly, the way Shyam talks is so embarrassing, only fools can be charmed by him lol. At least not me! I am not  stupid!
Really? she loves Arnav? then why did she accuse Arnav of lying? changing? when she is the one doing the same thing? in fact Arnav wasn't ???? I don't call this love, sorry!
Really??? but I think it's the other way around! I mean Arnav said that he looked after Anjali after their parent's death for 14 years That'd made him her dad like brother not Anjali her Mum like sister.again sorry! I refuse to believe! If she took care of him, and she loved him, then she would know that her brother can never lie to her...She is not nice!
Red part! I am sorry speechless here! I am a sister myself, but I can not relate to her in any way. Sorry! In my POV she is not the best sister!

Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
mali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Deval__02

Every one knew Khushi's fiance name! Her love for shyam is pure... When Arnav was going to tell her, she was in a shock another word depression! She was on a phase of denial! I told you Shyam is very smart winning everyone's trust! He won her trust all the time. Also, she found Shyam in chottey's room few times that does not mean that that person will have an affair with khushi. NK goes to his room too so that means he has affair with khushi? I still think that Anjali is not dumb and she is not stupid! She loves her family and specially her chottey and shyam! She became mom/sis/dad for Arnav when their parents died.. So she is not worst sister. She is the best sister! 😊

I have yet to see or hear what Anjali has done for Arnav. To me it's the other way around. There are so many examples of this.  They been discussed over and over again and rather than understanding the valid points, people start new threads with the same topic!
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I love ipk... I hv always been positive and loved it no matter what... and justified it... but since few days I dunno... and today it really made me lose my mind... CVS reaally need some major rethinking about what they r doing... I watched old scenes y'day to soothe myself and find them still so refreshing but can't say so about the current one's... Something us missing, and I want it to become right... I love ipk so much, I want everybody to love it and be positive, and the show makers need to respond for that to happen...
fizzyfairy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏👏👏👏👏
fab post

I  love IPKKND have never watched anything other than uk/usa tv.

Some members of this forum need ritalin to calm themselves down. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's unique and arshi are just magic.
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First they took away LM , then strong storyline , then strong characters , then writer , then Arshi...There is nothing left  praiseworthy in the show currently... I am an ardent fan but this is not what created craze for this show in me... I am left with nothing than to vent out my anger at them for spoiling their own show... I have waited since Feb for things to improve but nothing changed ... I have reached a level of frustration which is hard to control and hence I am ranting everywhere...and am really sorry for hurting the fans who are still enjoying it...take my advice and pls ignore the rants and continue enjoying it...we bashers / ranters will join you once we get back old IPK!!!!
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

^^^ Agree totally to the above...

Ditto princess and preety.
Deval__02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fizzyfairy

👏

fab post

I  love IPKKND have never watched anything other than uk/usa tv.

Some members of this forum need ritalin to calm themselves down. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's unique and arshi are just magic.

Thank you dear!😊
Deval__02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: starry66

well said!! awesome post!

Thank you! 😊
Deval__02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saij