Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

McNinja thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Deval__02

hahahaha Hum Bhi Apse LOVE YOU DAMN IT!!🤗
You are absolutely right honey. People just think what ever they want to just like Dadiji!! 😆 I agree with you before we had a lot anjali- arnav scenes! That does not mean that its all about Anjali!  We had lots of arshi last week too, did not we had them? ppl just make judgement from 2-3 days episode. 🤢

And even though we have less arshi scenes and rabba ves, we are seeing them stronger than they've ever been and that is truly heartwarming! But please someone have them change out of their mehndhi suits soon! 
Deval__02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SaraJL

CV's are responsible for this negativity🤢
They are giving us the track we would never want to see+ it doesn't make sense at all.
They keep showing that only women are dumb🤢 so negativity is obvious. Not every woman is genius nor man...What's with this Men are always right even villains??? What The! today they killed the only good female of this show Khushi, thus the negativity... Stop showing, Cv's are asking for this.
Who wouldn't be negative when all they showing is manipulative,selfish and brain less sister???
That's what sibling bond is about??? how to manipulate your brother's kindness,support and love???
Please! Negativity is not going to effect TRP as much as this damn track will😡
This is not even Siblings track🤢 it's selfish Anjali track🤢 how can someone digest manipulative sister? I am a sister as well!
I am so disgusted!
They need to give us back Love/Hate story what SP promised us not this rubbish!

I do not agree with you. this is your thought that Anjali is dumb. did you really read my post! I clearly said that she is not dumb and why? she does not know that Shyam is villain and he tried to kill Arnav! She does not have proof. Also, this is not rubbish show! Love/Hate story is still there! you will see it...
nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awsome Post.. dear...!!!

Girls make such a stupid comments.. without thinking... I really get irritated...

Let the writters tell thier story...!    It is their story... their creativity.. and their bread and butter... and they know better..:)

I totally agree with your points about DB and Anjali.

Show is super... Loved Barun last 3 days...He is the HERO..!
Edited by nema123 - 11 years ago
Deval__02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelVi

Great Post Sweety👏

What a great Sixer on the face of Bashers👍🏼 I agree with each & every points of yours😃

Guys, I just want to say, Please have patience & support our show & CVs. U also noticed that SP totally ignoring IPKKND, we are not getting any new Promo, Our TRP is low & even in our timing slot they are showing Mahadev Promo😡 So please be together & support the show. We all know that our CV never disappoint us👍🏼

What a great Sixer-😆
You are the best SIL!! LOVE YOU DAMN IT!!
🤗
SarunFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Take a BOW !! .. Awesome post !!

I used to LOVE coming here but not all we see is Negative posts n Bashing !!

Ok, things are not going exactly the way we wanted .. but this is a SERIAL & it DOESNT happen the way we want ..

Like u said .. nowaday many many newbies are also making Grand entries here EVERYDAY just to bash the characters, PH / spread negativity in the forum ..

Like i said earlier .. i really dont know if they are true IPK fans .. they must not even be watching out show ..

But seeing our forum .. they have just decided to add fuel to the fire .. n its only getting aggrevated everyday !!

ITS REALLY SAD !! .. BUT NO USE !! .. NO ONES GONNA LISTEN !!

Atleast for our shown Arhi we can bring down this bashing n negativity a bit.
Deval__02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_86

Much needed post right now👏

Thank you dear! 😊
mali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
constructive criticism is not bashing.  Everyday someone starts a thread like yours.  Maybe you should read through those to see the valid points that are made.

I completely disagree with you.  It's almost as if we are watching two different shows.

Deval__02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nema123

Awsome Post.. dear...!!!

Girls make such a stupid comments.. without thinking... I really get irritated...

Let the writters tell thier story...!    It is their story... their creativity.. and their bread and butter... and they know better..:)

I totally agree with your points about DB and Anjali.

Show is super... Loved Barun last 3 days...He is the HERO..!

👍🏼
Deval__02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mali

constructive criticism is not bashing.  Everyday someone starts a thread like yours.  Maybe you should read through those to see the valid points that are made.

I completely disagree with you.  It's almost as if we are watching two different shows.

It okay if you are disagree with me! 😊
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deval__02

I do not agree with you. this is your thought that Anjali is dumb. did you really read my post! I clearly said that she is not dumb and why? she does not know that Shyam is villain and he tried to kill Arnav! She does not have proof. Also, this is not rubbish show! Love/Hate story is still there! you will see it...

I did, but again, I believe Anjali is dumb why??? because she knew about Khushi's fiance, she knew her fiance name, she knew Khushi's fiance was her PG + the most important Khushi's engagement ring Anjali thought it was bought by Shyam, if she was a little smart, she could have put two and two together when Payal told everyone about Shyam. It's very easy to say that she doesn't know please! she doesn't want to know. It's her fault she lost the chance Arnav was going to tell her everything, but she refused because she is that stupid! + Shyam gave her number of hints while he was living in RM with Anjali. She found Shyam so many times in Arnav's bed room, only if she was a little smart🤢 Shyam told her that I want your property, but oh, Lord! this woman! I have no words for her dumbness!
no proof? please even if there was one she wouldn't believe unless it's Shyam. I mean she is actually believing her husband over brother... How stupid can she get? really how stupid?
No this show is not Rubbish, but this track is starting from kidnapping track, actually after kidnapping it's all about dumb sister.
Yes, when I'll see it I'll stop complaining!