Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deval__02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: flowergarden

😊AMAZING POST DEAR!! U R ABSOLUTELY RI8.. I FEEL WHOEVR SENDS HATE & LOTS OF BASHING abt ipkknd they r nt so arshians.. i think jeaious ppl..non arshians.😡. posting this.. misuseing totally.. it already affected looksat trp's .. it doesnt match with ipkknd's popularity.😡. cant affored it...!!!cv's giving us back to back very fresh ,nicly balanced episode.. bt it still doesnt sparking.. i m happy to see tr[p is raising gradually..⭐️. ipkknd rocks.⭐️. forevr love u forevr .. no matter wt.. arshi & sarun in my lofe.. love u.. eternally👏👏👏👏

Awww... thank you so much honey!! LOVE YOU TOO!! ❤️Yes ⭐️ IPKKND/ SARUN rocks!! ⭐️
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CV's are responsible for this negativity🤢
They are giving us the track we would never want to see+ it doesn't make sense at all.
They keep showing that only women are dumb🤢 so negativity is obvious. Not every woman is genius nor man...What's with this Men are always right even villains??? What The! today they killed the only good female of this show Khushi, thus the negativity... Stop showing, Cv's are asking for this.
Who wouldn't be negative when all they showing is manipulative,selfish and brain less sister???
That's what sibling bond is about??? how to manipulate your brother's kindness,support and love???
Please! Negativity is not going to effect TRP as much as this damn track will😡
This is not even Siblings track🤢 it's selfish Anjali track🤢 how can someone digest manipulative sister? I am a sister as well!
I am so disgusted!
They need to give us back Love/Hate story what SP promised us not this rubbish!

Edited by SaraaK - 11 years ago
Deval__02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Josupra

Agree with your post, even I feel the story is interesting and going in the same way as initially planned. I do not think the storyline changed because of any negotiations . We had hints abt shyams comeback for a long time

Thank you dear! 😊
Deval__02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hade

Well needed nice post 😊

Thank you dear! 😊
arshy4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi894

awesome post I Agree!!

👍🏼 great post...
Deval__02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: go2sleep83

AWESOME POST HON!!!!👏👏
❤️ U DAMN IT!!! 🤗

1000% AGREE!!!

The worst part is just coz Sanaya didn't have much dialogues for 2 days, ppl were saying she is not the lead anymore, and asking her to quit IPK..I don't get it who are you anyway to tell what she should do? She is intelligent enough to decide for herself

When Arnav & khushi came home after kidnapping, Barun didn't have dialogues for almost 3 days..so was he not lead of the show then?

When we had kidnapping track Sanaya was in every single frame for 40 days, did you forget that? And it's not Anajali didn't have screen time before..if you see teej episode from last year, yo will see Anjali more than Khiushi or Arnav for that entire week, so was Anjali lead of the show that time as well?
Please use your brain before making silly statements.
Each character plays an important role towards story, it can not be Arnav and Khushi all the time..why is this so damn difficult to understand?

So plz stop the negativity, if you love this show!!!

hahahaha Hum Bhi Apse LOVE YOU DAMN IT!!🤗
You are absolutely right honey. People just think what ever they want to just like Dadiji!! 😆 I agree with you before we had a lot anjali- arnav scenes! That does not mean that its all about Anjali!  We had lots of arshi last week too, did not we had them? ppl just make judgement from 2-3 days episode. 🤢

McNinja thumbnail
😉
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I can't understand why we are expected to be positive when:

- There is a villian in the show whose silly plans keep becoming successful.Yes, silly!! The glass pieces and wire plan was the most illogical one and yet it was shown to succeed.

- All other characters are dumbed down so that the said villian can be shown to become successful.ASR who knew about Shyam's nature did not take security measures for him or his family and that is why Shyam was able to enter RM and kill the baby. And now Khushi is shown to want to give another chance to Shyam, when she too knows that Shyam is capable of murder.

- The main focus of the show is now Anjali and her sob story and the ArHi story has been side-lined. And yes, Anjali is dumb. When the truth came out, she still thinks that it was all a misunderstanding. I can't understand how she thinks that Khushi misunderstood being engaged to Shyam. LOL!! She need not trust what was told her but she could have atleast investigated the matter on her own. All she had to do was ask around the GH neighbourhood. And Anjali is dumb to have tried going down the stairs with her bleeding foot when she knew that she is handicapped and was pregnant!!

- And ASR's guilt and redemption was always supposed to be a part of the story. Gul Khan herself mentioned so in an article. Yet, such an imp part of the ArHi story was scrapped off to incorporate Anjali's story.

It is difficult to ignore all these major glitches in the show... and it is high time the CVs take notice and rectify these...
NeelVi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great Post Sweety👏

What a great Sixer on the face of Bashers👍🏼 I agree with each & every points of yours😃

Guys, I just want to say, Please have patience & support our show & CVs. U also noticed that SP totally ignoring IPKKND, we are not getting any new Promo, Our TRP is low & even in our timing slot they are showing Mahadev Promo😡 So please be together & support the show. We all know that our CV never disappoint us👍🏼

priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Much needed post right now👏