India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

maine bhi apni patani ko khoya hian..

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
ok .. for me this was the best dialogue .. if it is not a blooper that is ...
the reason Kunal would have understood that abhey has lost his wife so sidhi is not his wife .. just a friend or companion ..
so at-least that MU might not surface..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuSmytricooldipikaDrivemecracyria60AnkitaKaranKarthiN90HitchHiker_

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hi

yes kunal wont think siddhi-abhay married etc

but he can still think they are dating or about to marry, bec yesterday too he rem the fb of siddhi holding the hand and the car thing. on that basis he thought siddhi has another man in her life?

i dont know why but i feel abhay already playing cupid secretly

norzar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mytrid.padminiAnkitaKaranKarthiN90SV_20HitchHiker_

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
good things which r cleared 

1) Kunal knows Abhay has lost his wife means its not siddhi

2) Siddhi know the new lawyer ( kunal ) Abhay has hired has sold his medal means hopefully she will get to know he did nothing in past 9 years 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mytriKarthiN90SV_20HitchHiker_

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I too liked that line.
Yes Kunal will at least think Siddhi is not married but may be dating???

Also I liked how Kunal avoided talking about his personal life as I want him to say about his life to us. I still have no idea what took place in 9 years except drinking, gambling, no value of self or life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipika-Hima-AnkitaKaranKarthiN90SV_20HitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
at least one MU is cleared from kunal's mind...siddhi is not married...we are spared from one MU...but then he might think that abhay-siddhi are dating...

but i love the friendship of abhay-kunal...when abhay was talking abt the connection b/w their personal lives...kunal told him politely that he doesn't discuss personal lives with others...and abhay apologies...he accept it with a smile...i am loving the new friendship b/w abhay-kunal...its going to be one long lasting forever friendship...if it was someone else kunal would have blast him...kunal always gels with the person who he feels he connect with positive vibes...and he feels the same connection...positive vibes with abhay too...

i am liking the friendship b/w abhay-kunal

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaria60AnkitaKaranKarthiN90HitchHiker_

ria60 IF-Dazzler
ria60
ria60

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

at least one MU is cleared from kunal's mind...siddhi is not married...we are spared from one MU...but then he might think that abhay-siddhi are dating...

but i love the friendship of abhay-kunal...when abhay was talking abt the connection b/w their personal lives...kunal told him politely that he doesn't discuss personal lives with others...and abhay apologies...he accept it with a smile...i am loving the new friendship b/w abhay-kunal...its going to be one long lasting forever friendship...if it was someone else kunal would have blast him...kunal always gels with the person who he feels he connect with positive vibes...and he feels the same connection...positive vibes with abhay too...

i am liking the friendship b/w abhay-kunal
me too loved the conversation... specially kunals pleasant "thank you" in the end...and abhay's started to understand kunals attitude now that whys he went "uff tumhare usool..."...hope to see good bonding bw them...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranKarthiN90SV_20

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
abhey will surely understand Kunal's attitude and deal with it as well because he has been successfully dealing with Kunal's  xerox copy since last nine years   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaHitchHiker_

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
you are right padmini ...after abhay said this ...kunal shuldnt have this MU in his mind dat siddhi  nd abhay are married ...but then anytrhing is possible with cvs ...wen it comes to creating MU's ...they can go to any extent...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index