$$[YMGGK GUPSHUP CORNER#37]$$ - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Its 10.30pm and i yet to have my dinner 😕

Not healthy to eat late.    I am having Bhel Puri tonight.   It is only 3.45 p.m. here
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Yup Shobhi, even i saw the PM. The person said it strains her brains to read an update without fullstop and coma's 😕

I am really gob smacked.   Just cannot believe it.  😲
@naresh.   Hi.   Just ignore the comments and keep on doing WU. 👍🏼
Yes Shobhi, that kind of people's do exist and they forgot that the updaters are doing it out of their time and they are not getting paid for it. If no appreciation, at least no critism.
My fav bhel puri where r u frm shobhi nd yup vishu did see that pm u know i felt so bad @vishu hehe bad girl have ur food
Thanx shobhi for supporting to me.
Visha, Rashu, Naresh, Rani etc who all do WU, I salute you  👏
WU's are not easy to do.  First of all you need time to watch the video, translate hindi and write in english.  All this as soon as the episode is aired.  🤗
@rashu jevan jhala lavakar...!!!
Originally posted by --Rashu--

My fav bhel puri where r u frm shobhi nd yup vishu did see that pm u know i felt so bad @vishu hehe bad girl have ur food

I live in UK.   Originally from East Africa.    Hopefully tomorrow night will be pau bhaji.   Dosa, idli's etc all home made from scratch.  Nothing out of packets
Nahi 10.30 pm la karnar. Baba jehva shop varna parat yettat nantar sagale jana milunn jevan karto.