Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

How embarassing is the precap?? (Page 2)

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
the question should be

how embarrassing is this show to women, esp those in similar situations?

excuse my language below but...

Mona acted like an ass for what she did to Vineet..she had no right to slap him and tell him she doesnt wanna see his face again

she could have told him she needs some time to think about it or something...but she acted like he was sexually assaulting her or something...why is Mona so over dramatic when she doesnt need to be?

I want her back with Pradeep cause he is what she deserves based on her current actions

an ass for an ass

again sorry for the inappropriate language but I hate how Ekta screws over every show on tv

BTW I like the actor who plays Vineet..he has this handsome, tall, old worldly charm to him

Edited by silvermoonlight - 05 September 2012 at 9:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ya_yanamitagloryzprernacdaohmygodurgreatrtmssahana747RamziMeriJaan

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

the question should be

how embarrassing is this show to women, esp those in similar situations?

excuse my language below but...

Mona acted like an ass for what she did to Vineet..she had no right to slap him and tell him she doesnt wanna see his face again

she could have told him she needs some time to think about it or something...but she acted like he was sexually assaulting her or something...why is Mona so over dramatic when she doesnt need to be?

I want her back with Pradeep cause he is what she deserves based on her current actions

an ass for an ass

again sorry for the inappropriate language but I hate how Ekta screws over every show on tv

BTW I like the actor who plays Vineet..he has this handsome, tall, old worldly charm to him

understand u r rage.may be because of the situation she has reacted so.evy thing happened to her all on a sudden.dadi n anushka were too abusive.a mature talk b/w vineet-mona was good n apt.still it can be done.if mona can't understand vineet ???Ouch
Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahana747

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Pradeep ke saath saath ab Mona bhi irritating hote ja rahe hai, poor girl, apni bhala kabhi nahi samjhega
yllscin Goldie
yllscin
yllscin

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
i dont know why we blame ekta for everything... she is only the producer for the shows... i doubt she has much to do with the story lines or characters in them... 
yllscin Goldie
yllscin
yllscin

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I think Mona is acting just according to her character... sometimes we tend to think too highly of ourselves... and when we meet someone like Vineet... we realize what true honesty and character and humility is... :) trust me... gone through it... and Mona, thinks she is too good for anyone... she was just a simple girl with simple dreams and happy in her own married family life... when her husband had to ruin everything... and now, she has to go around everywhere like a magnet for ppl to pity her... but she wants them to spare her the pity... she wants to be on her own feet... and wants others to let her be... leave her alone... cuz she doesn't want to trust anyone anymore... she is too good to trust anyone... well well... MONA we all understand her situation... her pride is hurt... her emotions are hurt... she wants ppl to shove off and leave her alone... in this situation.. even if ppl genuinely want to help her or care for her... she will only think they are pitying her... taking advantage of her... but she will come out of it... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayrtmsblytonrpmenonNkapoor3

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Just started watching this show,and already loving it.No offense to PS fans here,but I like the pair of Mona and Vineet.

I still remember,Ekta had a show whose name I forgot,but it basically had the same theme,a cheating hubby,and the wife ultimately falling for a younger guy(only here,Vineet is not younger) while she was still married to the cheating hubby.That show didn't last long,so I guess Ekta finally decided on this one,where she makes the same situation little more palatable with actors like Mona and Darshan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblytonNkapoor3

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Just started watching this show,and already loving it.No offense to PS fans here,but I like the pair of Mona and Vineet.

I still remember,Ekta had a show whose name I forgot,but it basically had the same theme,a cheating hubby,and the wife ultimately falling for a younger guy(only here,Vineet is not younger) while she was still married to the cheating hubby.That show didn't last long,so I guess Ekta finally decided on this one,where she makes the same situation little more palatable with actors like Mona and Darshan.

keep supporting MoneetClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmenonNkapoor3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index