πŸ˜†
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
mona thoughts are not much difft to pradeep
both are the same
cheap people,cheap thoughts
We all know what will happen - kitna obvious hai πŸ˜† her dupatta is stuck and she will assume that it's Vineet Sir. Bad boy, wanted to take advantage  of her, hence made her stay back till late!

Seriously- is this her understanding of Vineet? He says that he loves her and that automatically makes all his intentions dishonest? Kya yaar! Mona, not every man is like Pradeep. At least she could have turned around to check where her dupatta was before she started on the poor chap πŸ˜†
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have'nt watch episod yet but have read WU and i dont think Vineet can ever do this cheap types of thing...I think Mona's dupatta get stuck with something...
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Projection, dearie. She just said what had been on HER mind all day! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
ohhh Mona- she really does think that all men are the same, but they aren't there are men like Pradeep- and then there are men like Vineet...*sigh* I know who I choose! πŸ˜‰
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
the question should be

how embarrassing is this show to women, esp those in similar situations?

excuse my language below but...

Mona acted like an ass for what she did to Vineet..she had no right to slap him and tell him she doesnt wanna see his face again

she could have told him she needs some time to think about it or something...but she acted like he was sexually assaulting her or something...why is Mona so over dramatic when she doesnt need to be?

I want her back with Pradeep cause he is what she deserves based on her current actions

an ass for an ass

again sorry for the inappropriate language but I hate how Ekta screws over every show on tv

BTW I like the actor who plays Vineet..he has this handsome, tall, old worldly charm to him

Edited by silvermoonlight - 11 years ago
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

the question should be

how embarrassing is this show to women, esp those in similar situations?

excuse my language below but...

Mona acted like an ass for what she did to Vineet..she had no right to slap him and tell him she doesnt wanna see his face again

she could have told him she needs some time to think about it or something...but she acted like he was sexually assaulting her or something...why is Mona so over dramatic when she doesnt need to be?

I want her back with Pradeep cause he is what she deserves based on her current actions

an ass for an ass

again sorry for the inappropriate language but I hate how Ekta screws over every show on tv

BTW I like the actor who plays Vineet..he has this handsome, tall, old worldly charm to him

understand u r rage.may be because of the situation she has reacted so.evy thing happened to her all on a sudden.dadi n anushka were too abusive.a mature talk b/w vineet-mona was good n apt.still it can be done.if mona can't understand vineet ???
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Rafa-

We all know what will happen - kitna obvious hai πŸ˜† her dupatta is stuck and she will assume that it's Vineet Sir. Bad boy, wanted to take advantage  of her, hence made her stay back till late!

Seriously- is this her understanding of Vineet? He says that he loves her and that automatically makes all his intentions dishonest? Kya yaar! Mona, not every man is like Pradeep. At least she could have turned around to check where her dupatta was before she started on the poor chap πŸ˜†

exactly!!