Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

WU 5 9 12 TVS:Reva tries to get close Sugni away (Page 3)

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I am still doubting whether the baby she lost was Vikram's or was the whole accident planned by her and Dhanuma.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Saviosaraff

I was thinking the same thing what if Reva is somehow connected to Sarojthakurayan. In the call Reva sounded like she was talking to a female. If that is the case G and S are in for a rude awakening. They might get to hear some home truths!!!!!

Even if that is not the case, Reva very much sounds and looks like she is in control and will be as nasty as Sarojthakurayan was which may be a good thing as it may hep snap S and TVS out their current sad/pathetic state.

I do feel a little sorry for S  as lot has happened (I know some of what has happened is her own fault) and she has not been able to step back, take a breath, cry and then think rationally.

She has moments of thinking rationally for example her conversation with Adi but for the most part she is in the self pity/blame TVS mode.

I have to say if a man who loves you tell you that he has come to a temple not to worship God but to meet you, you have to be very cold hearted not be affected by it ( i mean he is literally saying he is putting you before God).

Edited by payal7 - 06 September 2012 at 2:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrPutijaChalhov

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

Komal07 the servant who tells Vikram that Sugni has gone to the temple sofar he is the only one who seems to be loyal.  He was the same guy who asked Vikram to save Sugni during her Sardhakayi.  Surprised that Rathu too has joined the gang all forgetting that they are living off Vikram's money.  Who has Rewa called up her father, mother or TJS?

Oh thanks dear for giving me a name whoz still doing Namak Halali LOL
I used to think Rathu is going to play a bridge between vikram and sugni.D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index